Aikousen

Ennix Flarian

Confronting Shadows

skooronu

Gunblade~Griever

oO Prinzessin Sytry Oo

Dante_Darkstrider

Sola est rex

Check here for updates and sneak peeks to see how the new thread is coming along if your interested.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider
what's going on now... if its revamping then I'm stayin..my character has yet to have her fun

We are revamping, im making a few tweaks though. We'er remodeling i geuss you could say. were making the dragons have a much more active role, and making them an actual afction since they seemed quite popular. The rp will continue on in here just to keep people active. When we open the new thread were going to start off with a peace-festival in the fae kingdom,and our new baddies, the fomorie will strike, its going to be a world war type thing

Peace festival...? Do you mean the ball?
Or would it be a completely new timeline?

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider
what's going on now... if its revamping then I'm stayin..my character has yet to have her fun

We are revamping, im making a few tweaks though. We'er remodeling i geuss you could say. were making the dragons have a much more active role, and making them an actual afction since they seemed quite popular. The rp will continue on in here just to keep people active. When we open the new thread were going to start off with a peace-festival in the fae kingdom,and our new baddies, the fomorie will strike, its going to be a world war type thing

It'd be like the ball but more dragged out like a festive event, so we can keep interaction between all groups for quite a few days at least.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider

It'd be like the ball but more dragged out like a festive event, so we can keep interaction between all groups for quite a few days at least.

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elektra Heart
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider

Oh, so you're changing it up a bit. okay .o. So we'll stay here until the timeskip?

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider

Oh, so you're changing it up a bit. okay .o. So we'll stay here until the timeskip?

Yes although i dont think ill be done or have it running for at least a week, since Isolde is goingto update the story and and i have to wait on her to make the fomories ranking system

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elektra Heart
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Maradyne
Elektra Heart
Dante_Darkstrider

Yes although i dont think ill be done or have it running for at least a week, since Isolde is goingto update the story and and i have to wait on her to make the fomories ranking system

Alright ;o;

Dapper Genius

Will we be updating our characters of the revamp?

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gunblade~Griever

Yes , some may need to be edited depending on the changes,

Dapper Genius

Elektra Heart
Gunblade~Griever

Kk, if so I would go ahead and add the past of Kurai's past that I was going to play out after the ball

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gunblade~Griever
Elektra Heart
Gunblade~Griever

Kk, if so I would go ahead and add the past of Kurai's past that I was going to play out after the ball

Alright heres the skeleton if you wanna go ahead and work on it

────────════════════════════════════╦══════════════╦════════════════════════════──────── tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
                                ENTER 1ST NAME HERE tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
                                ╚══════════════╝ tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Full Name
ENTER FULL-NAME

Born
ENTER BIRTH-DATE

Titles Held
ENTER TITLES/PROFESSIONS

Faction
Who do you pledge your alleigence to

────────════════════════════════════╦══════════════╦════════════════════════════──────── tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab
                                Physicality tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

User Image

tab tab tab Gender
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER GENDER

tab tab tab Maturity
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER AGE

tab tab tab Sexuality
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER SEXUALITY

tab tab tab Racial Affinity
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER RACE

tab tab tab Eye Colour
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER COLOUR

tab tab tab Hair Colour
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER COLOUR

tab tab tab Weight
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER WEIGHT

tab tab tab Height
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER HEIGHT

tab tab tab Birthmarks
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER BIRTHMARKS

tab tab tab Other Features
                                tab tab tab tab ENTER FEATURES (E.G. PIERCINGS, TATTOOS)

Identity tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Personality
                                tab ENTER PERSONALITY

tab ✔: 2ND HERE
                                tab ✔: 3RD HERE

Dislikes
                                tab ✖: ENTER 1ST DISLIKE
                                tab ✖: 2ND HERE
                                tab ✖: 3RD HERE

Biography tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

History Synopsis
                                tab INSERT HISTORY

Talents & Powers
                                tab INSERT ABILITIES

Equipment & Valuables
                                tab INSERT ITEMS

Other Information tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

Motto
                                tab INSERT MOTTO

Roleplayer
                                tab INSERT USERNAME

Other
                                tab INSERT ANYTHING ELSE

count me in too

Girl-Crazy Capitalist

9,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elektra Heart

We'll have plenty of time to work on all of this, right...? uwu;;

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Maradyne
Elektra Heart

We'll have plenty of time to work on all of this, right...? uwu;;
of cousr

Of course,Everyone in the current roleplay automatically will get their spots reserved

The profile may seem overwhelming but most of it is just basic information.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
skooronu
count me in too

Great im adding new roles, so be excited

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff