Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, i'll FINALLY be posting for Jr. A lot of busy family drama blah blah blah so I apologize if I made anyone question my absence sad . But it's gotten a lot better and with classes picking back up today I'm prioritizing my life a lot more to keep me active here and keep me in line for my classes. smile

Anyways, Jr post will be up by tomorrow morning smile
Darren post has been edited. If anyone has read it, you might want to read the last paragraph again. Especially anyone who is in the base.

Cheerful Werewolf

Hey guys thought you might like being in the known about the fact that today my daughters nasal glands will be removed.
Wish us luck. 3nodding
Kaun_Angelfire
Hey guys thought you might like being in the known about the fact that today my daughters nasal glands will be removed.
Wish us luck. 3nodding

good luck

Cheerful Werewolf

Roskuel
Kaun_Angelfire
Wish us luck. 3nodding

good luck

Thank you ^__^
The procedure went really well and my daughter is doing great. smile

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Kaun_Angelfire
Thank you ^__^

Glad to hear that your daughter is doing well after her surgery smile Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Cheerful Werewolf

Demonic_Werewolf94
Kaun_Angelfire
Thank you ^__^

Glad to hear that your daughter is doing well after her surgery smile Hope she has a speedy recovery!

Thank you ^___^
She should recover in a few days but I will keep her at home until monday, just to be safe.

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
Demonic_Werewolf94
Kaun_Angelfire
Thank you ^__^

Thank you ^___^
She should recover in a few days but I will keep her at home until monday, just to be safe.

Glad to hear she is doing well ^_^

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
Kaun_Angelfire
Demonic_Werewolf94
Kaun_Angelfire
Thank you ^__^

Thank you ^___^

Glad to hear she is doing well ^_^

Thank you ^_^
Hi everyone!!!! It's been a very long time. I just wanted to stop and post in the OOC of one of the best rps that has the best people in it. ^-^ I enjoy reading the rp when I get the chance and you guys are doing great.

I also wanted to show this this drawing I finally completed to DW and Siris. So instead of posting two pm's I thought to just post in here.
Then everyone can look if they want to. sweatdrop

The Finished Piece

I'm unsure if I could post in here even though I'm not in the rp. If so truly my bad and I will delete my post when told to. o-o"

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
ll Story ll
Hi everyone!!!! It's been a very long time. I just wanted to stop and post in the OOC of one of the best rps that has the best people in it. ^-^ I enjoy reading the rp when I get the chance and you guys are doing great.

I also wanted to show this this drawing I finally completed to DW and Siris. So instead of posting two pm's I thought to just post in here.
Then everyone can look if they want to. sweatdrop

The Finished Piece

I'm unsure if I could post in here even though I'm not in the rp. If so truly my bad and I will delete my post when told to. o-o"

That's amazing Story!

And don't worry about deleting it; you're as much a par of this rp story as anyone else is and you belong here.
Demonic_Werewolf94

That's amazing Story!

And don't worry about deleting it; you're as much a par of this rp story as anyone else is and you belong here.

Thank you DW for the complement! Also for assuring me that I don't have to delete my post. ^-^
I think my next drawing miiiiight be Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon A Time. Except, maybe on bigger paper this time around. Not sure because the Witch from into the Woods is also calling me too. I wouldn't minding doing both but which one first... Decisions lol

Cheerful Werewolf

Just Chris Evans and Chris Pratt photo bombing people with Jimmy Fallon ^___^

Annihilatrix's Significant Otter

Sexy Lionheart

22,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Sorry I haven't posted/been on guys. My dominant wrist got injured...
I feel like a kid, I'm taking care of a friend's guinea pig for two days, now I want one. emotion_0A0 I thought I should share my feelings because the cuteness is killing me. I just want to poke it as it sleeps but then I don't want to disturb it so I'm just watching it like a creeper. emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff