Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

orojed13

Hey Oro, is Katsumi carrying a weapon at the moment? If it were a gun or any mechanical firearm, Will would be able to detect it.

Lonely Spirit

Wilhelm3
orojed13

Hey Oro, is Katsumi carrying a weapon at the moment? If it were a gun or any mechanical firearm, Will would be able to detect it.

Nope. He doesn't use firearms of any kind other than maybe a grapple gun for mobility on a rare occasion. Besides that, part of his costume amulet took away all his gear. He's running without anything at the moment.

Devoted Phantom

Orojed13
Wilhelm3
orojed13

Nope. He doesn't use firearms of any kind other than maybe a grapple gun for mobility on a rare occasion. Besides that, part of his costume amulet took away all his gear. He's running without anything at the moment.

Okay then. Good to know. Thanks!
Wilhelm3
In all seriousness, though. Do you have ANY idea how long it took me to unsuccessfully locate a Cyrax with that color scheme? And you just...find one!! Agh. XD It's pretty great.

Well... i didn't 'find' it lmao. I made it. I took the other picture in the sarai post and Photoshopped it. Again, you're very welcome ^.^
So Jr post is up. A little late but hard to get back into the swing of things for New Years smile

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Having tons of fun reading the Halloween posts!

But... uhmmm... whens the next timeskip?

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Azurynn

should be soon. We're just waiting for people to wrap up interactions.

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
Demonic_Werewolf94
Azurynn

Oh, okay. Thanks! smile

Friendly Elocutionist

Azurynn
Demonic_Werewolf94
Azurynn

Oh, okay. Thanks! smile

Yep, I've just been asked to wait for a couple more posts before initiating the time skip ;3

Devoted Phantom

I hate to have to ask this, but guys, I have nothing to add to the interaction at the moment. Everything just seems like small talk, which is nice...but I have nothing to talk about. I know the timeskip's coming up soon, so is there anything you desperately want to do with Jaeger, Sarai, Kat, and Celeste?

Demonic_Werewolf94

Orojed13

AaronKeen

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
Wilhelm3
Hun, it's my turn to to post in that interaction block. I haven't gotten to it yet. I planned on wrapping everyone up in Celeste's next post. You're good for now.

Devoted Phantom

Demonic_Werewolf94
Wilhelm3
Hun, it's my turn to to post in that interaction block. I haven't gotten to it yet. I planned on wrapping everyone up in Celeste's next post. You're good for now.

Oops, thought it was mine. I miscounted. Guess I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks!

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
The time-skip has been initiated everyone. It's now 2 weeks later around 9:30 am.

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Hey everyone!

Please do not post in response to Orojed's post with the bank.

We have something specific planned between the two of us.

Cheerful Werewolf

Hey guys I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested to have there character come to the gym and practice being in a mind link with Elani and maybe others if more then one decide to join.
Just let me know ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces