• Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Foxy ninja 14
Shroomygirl
Foxy ninja 14
Shroomygirl
You should so join, it's fun!

If I did I kind of want to be one of the last pure humans maybe have her have a item that when she's in danger it turns on and summons a female to help her

That sounds interesting, but a female what to help her?

More of a protector spirit who will teach the human girl how to fight later on in the rp

That does sound awesome, I doubt Neme would have an issue with it she is all for creative things...and pardon me if my posts sound funny because I just took my medication for my head and it makes me just the tiniest but loopy.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Calamity Trigger
User Image

User Image
:::Look at me still talking:::

this looks like a nice little place

:::When there's science to do:::

Welcome!
User Image

User Image

Thank you, what sort of things go down here?

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I will try to answer this without sounding crazy, right now it's just really starting out so people are still introducing characters and what just happened was one of my characters was pushed over the edge of sanity and almost put the entire station in a portal leading to only Gods know which would have killed almost everyone and so everyone else witnessed it...all but two who are measuring each others egos in a good ole fashioned fist fight over one insulting the other...and so that small disaster was avoided by one of Neme's characters who is much powerful then my character and in their escape they are trying to make new friends which is oddly going odd and other people are now walking away to return to their normally scheduled programs while bumping into other characters.

Friendly Dabbler

1. Shroomy's always right. I've known the b***h going on 15 years, it's irritating, but true. Shroomy's always right.

2. Shroomy might as well be my official welcoming committee because she always ends up doing it for every single one of my rps and I just let her because it makes her happy.

3. Welcome to the OOC thread Calamity Trigger.

4. Foxy, I already told you I don't mind when you asked me via pm, just remember not to let it become a crutch.

5.Nice summary Shroomy. I always did love your way with words.
User Image

User Image

whats the scifi part o_O

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I am on morphine right now so much so my fern looks like it might start talking soon so everyone please pardon my insanity. It's a science fiction because it is taken place in space, it has all sorts of aliens and androids and awesome ships...oh and you can be anything you want and play along...like there are three or four bounties up right now...three just checked...so we are in a bit of a need for anything really, science fiction holds so much possibilities!
I play a Jumper which is a creature of pure energy in a skin sack and she is also wanted but her bounty isn't up yet because she's not a bad person she is a good person who just knows bad people and has done like...one really bad thing that so wasn't her fault because the guy she killed claimed to have killed the one person she loves and flaunted his pocket watch in front of her and so a fight broke out and she let her anger take over...oh and Jumpers have this thing about controlling emotions to control their energy so yeah...I rambled sorry.
I also play a trader/collector who is a bad guy but he caters to other bad guys and corrupted cops so he stay off the bounty lists and he is going to be some trouble for people because he is that kind of guy who just doesn't learn. He is totally kill candy by the way.

1. It's an annoying gift, and has it been 15 years?!? Damn.
2. I love being the bright happy ball of glitter that says hello.
3. OOC threads are fun.
4. Look...a bubble.
5. Thanks, it's totally the talking fern right now.

Friendly Dabbler

Start of the new school year will be 15. I was 14 when we met dude. Math is your friend, but I forgive you because you're stoned out of your mind. :p
User Image

User Image

So it seems you are in need of a Mad Scientist then

Friendly Dabbler

We have one, her name's Adleia, she could always use a friend (and some interaction) though.
User Image

User Image

Ah in that case nvm XD, I'm not really the "friend" type

Friendly Dabbler

Neither is she.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Here I thought Primrose was her friend...so many years living a lie! *Dramatic arms on forehead motion looking to stage left*

Mad scientist show down could be fun...but would they be the same type of mad scientist? Adleia plays with mostly tech stuff...what would the other one deal with I wonder?
well I'm techy irl so it would be awkward otherwise XD

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I don't think having two would be a bad thing, just be careful...Adleia is pretty insane and creates wonderful things...okay so some are taken to awful limits like gear that can get inside someones head and turn them into nothing more then a battery that talks or an at whim living jump drive...but Adleia is awesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff