• Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
...Must have been one big cup of coffee lol

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm away from Andre for a night, so I'm available to post for (most of) the night! I have to babysit my sisters in the morning but not too worried about it

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I think Neme might be swimming in that cup of coffee...like I have an image she filled a swimming pool with coffee and is back stroking in it.

I can't post much right now...well I could do a post explaining the trick Primrose is going to use on them and how she not only discovered she could do it but also how she perfected it, but no one really wants to read that much inner character stuff.

Friendly Dabbler

Yeah. We all know how I get sidetracked. I'm too social, I need to go hermit for a few days.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I am a hermit who lives in a cave with two children under two and one big grumpy ole' bear...I like my cave.

Friendly Dabbler

I don't like mine, maybe that's why I don't stay home.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Not even your own personal room? You have to like your room or else that's just sad...I hope your cave gets better because I kind miss you being online more, although I could always text you...wait where was I going with this stuff...

Oh yeah, I miss you and hope your cave can be improved.

Friendly Dabbler

As if there wasn't enough s**t on my plate right now, we've officially gone into a cps investigation.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Oh my goodness! Call me or text me if you need venting love.

Friendly Dabbler

Ladies, we should probably consider the rp closed. In two weeks, one way or another, I'll be moving back to Houston. The person I will be staying with doesn't have internet access, so I'll be incapable of posting even though I'll (finally) have all the time in the world to do it. I can't and refuse to put myself through the situation in this house any further than I have to. I was looking forward to getting the rp rolling again after this blows over, but I won't be able to until I get a new job down there and start paying for internet. I won't even have an operational phone when I get there unless I buy a prepaid to get me by or borrow his, and I only intend to borrow his for family matters and job hunting.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
We can always restart it further on down the road, you know I am always down for it biggrin

Friendly Dabbler

-professor farnsworth voice- Good news everyone!

I just found out my friends back home finally got with the times and have internet access. So, hopefully I can do us up a post soon.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
*Tosses glitter and confetti in the air*

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I wish we could get this one up and running again...anyone else with me?

Omnipresent Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
I'm up for it.

My post was last so there's not much I can do about it,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash