Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dabbler

We'll pop them up near Eirian in my next post.

Anxious Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
Thank you. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it xD. It's a gaming laptop and won't even play games anymore without crashing and that's a big issue for me >.<

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Mine was a gaming laptop till it just grew old...nearly twelve years old now, poor thing...it was used so much and went to so many game nights. Ah, memories. So yeah...the twins are interesting Fate and I can't wait to know them more.

Friendly Dabbler

That sucks dude. =/ I vote we all just buy new shiny fancy laptops. Except me. I'm running this ******** into the ground. Totally gonna save up for a Microsoft Hololens. I needs it. Adleia is screaming for me to buy it the moment it gets a price tag so loudly and I nerded out over it so hard the other day that I cried with joy. It was beautiful. xD

Friendly Dabbler

Did anyone besides me notice that Michael said Cid was a c**t with a god complex and the one Eirian didn't know was god complex? Apparently the c-word is a thing for Michael. xD

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Michael is a strange little creature...what's he hiding under that bio-blocking ring anyway? Hmm? Hmm? HMM?

Anxious Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
Haha yeah. A new laptop would be great xD

I'm surprised your laptop survived 12 years Shroomy. Mine only lasted a year and a half before it stopped playing games. And thank you! Xaria is one of my favorite characters that I created but I had to change some of her backstory and decided to give her a brother for this rp =)

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Four years as a hardcore gaming laptop, too much money spent making it awesome, the the rest as just being used as storage or the occasional story writing things.

Primrose is one of my very first sci-fi characters so I love her to pieces and her back story is pretty simple:

Born to a family who broke one of the serious laws of her home planet, family killed before her, she was saved by one of the most popular families and raised as one of their lot of kids, had a cocky little s**t as a best friend who taught her better ways of controlling her energy and taught her tricks he figured out before school could teach them, fell in love with said cocky little s**t, was told a series of lies by some of his older siblings and scared her into trying to not love the cocky little s**t, found out other people from her home planet wanted to use her for her abilities, left home planet leaving everyone and everything behind, paired up with a series of deadly and dangerous people who taught her many many things in exchange for using her abilities to aid them, along her travels also meet nice people who taught her things as well...she lived in someone's summer home on Azuilt for three years learning stuff and hiding from the law, and so she has just traveled running away from people and learning from people and writing about it all in journals.

That's it in a nutshell.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Is tempted to join

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
You should so join, it's fun!

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Also, the next fair bit is going to be funny with two Jumpers on an energy trip so yeah...but we will be finding out more about Jumpers and Neme's twins as well. Awesome character stuffs and can I get an award for fitting the word 'energy' that many times in one sentence please?
*does happy dance*

I do feel bad about Michael there...someone needs to get him some ice.

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Shroomygirl

If I did I kind of want to be one of the last pure humans maybe have her have a item that when she's in danger it turns on and summons a female to help her

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Foxy ninja 14
Shroomygirl

If I did I kind of want to be one of the last pure humans maybe have her have a item that when she's in danger it turns on and summons a female to help her

That sounds interesting, but a female what to help her?
User Image

User Image
:::Look at me still talking:::

this looks like a nice little place

:::When there's science to do:::

Bashful Giver

12,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Shroomygirl
Foxy ninja 14
Shroomygirl

That sounds interesting, but a female what to help her?

More of a protector spirit who will teach the human girl how to fight later on in the rp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff