27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Hooray for OOC plotting thread! *throws glitter in the air*

Also, sorry to everyone I make have broken with Primrose redface

Friendly Dabbler

Lol. Prim will recover.

I'm trying to get my nephew to bed before I can post again.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I just got Victoria down, she had to help mommy post before she took her afternoon nap...and by help I mean stare at the screen and listen to techno.

Friendly Dabbler

Lol. All Alex has wanted is bedtime but I couldn't let him even try til now.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
I know that feeling well with Geraldine. I should post a picture of both girls so people know I am not talking about cats stare

Cid's going to hate Primrose for breaking Andi...Primrose is gonna have to get her a fruit basket of something...maybe a big cookie the says "I am so sorry for breaking your friend' in candy on the top, because Primrose is random like that

Friendly Dabbler

Lol it's ok. Cid's about to break Michael.

Anxious Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
I'm trying to post now. My laptop hasn't been charging so I've been having to use my desktop which was buried underneath things. >.<

Friendly Dabbler

It's all good hon. I had to order a new power cord for my own laptop.... thus my involuntary hiatus.

Anxious Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
Yeah, I think my charging port is busted because the charger works and the battery is fine T.T It was so much fun during finals wondering if my laptop would work that day or not.

Friendly Dabbler

Oh jeez that sucks. Can you replace just the port or is it gonna end up making you replace the whole motherboard and/or buy a new laptop?

Anxious Prophet

9,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
I have no idea x.x My parents are in denial about it and I can't really do much without them. This is the third major problem this laptop has had so I'm ready for a new one.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
My laptop is old and slow and takes so so so so so so long to start up...it's used as a storage device for my husbands PDF's and other crap for DnD these days. I love my desktop *hugs computer*

Friendly Dabbler

That sucks dude. If I might be able to help let me know. I can still stand the one SDP (stop changing your name dude, I miss technically sexy lol) gave me. I have a usb keyboard but the charger port is starting to go because of the screen hinges. I may have my dad look at it.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Good luck the both of you on your lap tops remaining loyal to the cause of being used.

btw, where the heck did Marrek take them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff