Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long should you have been in 'LazyLand' ( a state in which you are hardly posting) before I bother you or consider kicking you out?

1 week :3 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
2 Weeks? :O 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
3 Weeks? Yes I know....sort of long.. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Give them more then three weeks then tell 'em they are in the danger zone. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 98 99 100 > >>

Fashionable Puppy

Sariyanna

Yes, that post was inspiring. That's what a lil bit of extra effort does.

A reply is next on my list of things to do, after sending out pms. Mostly I was thinking that it could provide some funny and awkward moments.

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sariyanna

Oh I loved it! lol Carmine and Angel already enemies it's great lol

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rikasha17

Oh I loved it! lol Carmine and Angel already enemies it's great lol

Ah yeshhhhh. >=) Lol the club should be fun.
Why do I picture them talking crap to each other every time Tian leaves the room?
Carmine: 'I can't see how Tian could be friends with such a selfish guy.'
Angel: 'And I'm not sure why he would go out with such an ordinary man.'
Angel will likely be like a frigging broken record about how boring and ordinary Carmine is. xD And keep saying how Tian could have snatched up someone better.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StrawberryFireworks

A reply is next on my list of things to do, after sending out pms. Mostly I was thinking that it could provide some funny and awkward moments.

Funny and awkward? emotion_kirakira Sounds like something to look forward to. Can't wait to see dat post. cool

Fashionable Puppy

Sariyanna
StrawberryFireworks

Funny and awkward? emotion_kirakira Sounds like something to look forward to. Can't wait to see dat post. cool

We got to get there first.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StrawberryFireworks

We got to get there first.

True, true. C: Still sounds like a pleasure though

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sariyanna

Lol and Carmine would just be so done with him and would purposely make him mad.

Carmine: "Okay seriously who are you anyway? Must be some really low budget movies they put you in." XD

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Almost finished Ikki's post and will have Constants post done before the day is over here in Australia.
Also, how is everyone?

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rikasha17

Lol and Carmine would just be so done with him and would purposely make him mad.

Carmine: "Okay seriously who are you anyway? Must be some really low budget movies they put you in." XD

I can see that happening. They will probably both be trying to get on each other's nerves. Trying to get the other to lose their cool first.

Angel would be insulted.
"Only one of the best actors of this generation." -crosses his arms grumpily- " Not like I'd expect a nobody like you to know that. I doubt someone like you would be all caught up with the stars of today's entertainment industry." He'd probably go on to say that Carmine doesn't watch enough movies and that's why he so out of touch. xD

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Silvanius
Almost finished Ikki's post and will have Constants post done before the day is over here in Australia.
Also, how is everyone?

I'll be interested in seeing what you write for both of them.

Decent on my end. Though I'm having a small family crisis it would seem. But other than that all is well.

Fashionable Puppy

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welp aside from Angel (I could post for him) I'm stuck with all my other characters. That aside there was something I wanted to mention. Our vacation arc is what will be doing next (aren't I a broken record) I figured I'd divide it up into a two part arc. The first one being how things go on the cruise ship and the second half will have to do with how things go once they get to their location.

-This arc will bring pretty much put everyone to the same location so people, who would normally not meet, can meet.
-It can also fuel rumors about your romances or get them started
-And of course there will be more drama while on vacation.

However, I am still wondering what their location should be. Where should they go for their vacation? Of course some place hot and tropical is probably best but I cannot make up my mind. c:

Most of you seem in this rp still, but we have a few quiet ones who I haven't seen in the ooc at all.

Anyways, if a few of ya'll are thinking about leaving us, or you have no ideas or whatever at least tell me or else I have no idea why you are taking three weeks or so to reply.

Kuma no Ouji sama

Tsiuts

Kayjira

Dessert Devour

Silvanius

StrawberryFireworks

Rikasha17

RawR XOMBIE

Shiro no Kitsune

Fashionable Puppy

Sariyanna

redface I'm sorry. I am working on a post for Kace right now...I should have it up tomorrow or Saturday.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
StrawberryFireworks

redface I'm sorry. I am working on a post for Kace right now...I should have it up tomorrow or Saturday.

Lol, it's okay. My hope is that your post will be very rewarding. razz

Desirable Sex Symbol

12,590 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm still working on my post

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash