Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long should you have been in 'LazyLand' ( a state in which you are hardly posting) before I bother you or consider kicking you out?

1 week :3 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
2 Weeks? :O 0.5 50.0% [ 6 ]
3 Weeks? Yes I know....sort of long.. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Give them more then three weeks then tell 'em they are in the danger zone. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 >

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Cupped Socks

I'll gladly hang you on the clothes line if you so wish.
I wonder if there is a cup in your socks
You are called cupped socks for a reason obviously xD

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Boop, I'll post Angel and Elliot next....not sure who is going first. I'll probably just have Elliot out there dangling like bait for anyone looking for interaction.

I'm trying to recruit new people but it's proven to be a long process. -.- I wonder if the page number is scaring them off.

salsaplant's Husbando

Mewling Hellhound

12,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Silvanius
[/is hung on the cloth line to dry] o u o

Nah, my sock is shaped like a cup.
That's why! xDD

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The rp is crying, it's like 'post in me...post in me...post in me.' We're not really attracting new people because no one's posting. T . T

I'm pretty used to rps I'm in or running being slow, because it happens all the time but eh...it shouldn't be this slow. o.o

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
              Alrighty people. I guess the page number is scaring people off soooo, I'm thinking we should do a revamp. We're starting anew but not with a completely blank canvas, because too much has been figured out for us to start squeaky clean, just need to refresh things. I may change somethings or not, depends on how I feel about investing the time in it. Also. This probably needs to be done because quite a few people are gone (well, only three/four really) but still they were people who were totally doing this place some good. And I suppose a nice new thread is more attractive to people.

I know for me I typically don't join things unless they've barely started.... >.>
              So....any thoughts about the idea of revamping. Or comments... we good? xD

Rikasha17

Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sariyanna

I believe for my vote, revamping it would be our best option here. Though, that's just my opinion because clean threads are more attractive then having to go back so many pages and back reading it all.
Not that it was that many pages to be honest, but what would I know?
I can't speak for the other two, but I do know what you mean, I would be slightly scared off by the page number, so i do know what you mean.

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sariyanna

I'm pretty up for a revamp since at this point I think it's the best option. Like you said we wouldn't have to start from a completely blank slate anyway.

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Okie dokie, soooo the revamp shall happen. Not sure how soon, but I'll probably work on it straight away, asap.

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Tipsy 100
Sariyanna
I KNEW I FORGOT TO REPLY TO SOMETHING. IM SORRY. D:
But yes, I agree with everyone else that a revamp should happen and put a link in the revamp front page to the previous RP so people can read up if they wish too. OwO

New thread would definitely attract more people oWo it'll be tons of fun <3

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Indeedy. x3

And of course, until I make the new thread you can just keep posting in this one. xD I'm not sure how long it will take for me to make the new thread, since I did want to make some edits.

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sariyanna
Take your time ^^ I'm in no rush.... sweatdrop

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Not your best work eh? I wouldn't know, because either way that piece of tanned flesh is looking mighty tasty. He's barely doing anything and I already like him alot. xD

Oh Mattie....you're a smooth playa.

The fun they shall have... and trust me... Ellie is going to notice that bod. It'll be hella uncomfortable too, since he's got those 'seagulls' hanging onto his arms pahahaha. They'll probaly notice if he starts acting weird.

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sariyanna

Omg staph, it wasn't that good XD I didn't have much to work with...otherwise it would have been longer XD
I was debating on him bothering Alexis and interrupting their flirting time but I decided against it.....and went to bother another blond XD

I'm glad you like him though, I was worried you wouldn't x3 Elliot you can stare...just put on a pair of sunglasses and stare to your hearts content emotion_dowant

benihime213's Senpai

Naughty Humorist

12,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

Omg staph, it wasn't that good XD I didn't have much to work with...otherwise it would have been longer XD
I was debating on him bothering Alexis and interrupting their flirting time but I decided against it.....and went to bother another blond XD

I'm glad you like him though, I was worried you wouldn't x3 Elliot you can stare...just put on a pair of sunglasses and stare to your hearts content emotion_dowant

But it was still a good length and I got a feel of what he was all about even though he wasn't doing much. I was like 'Mattie babez I see what your fine self is all about. You smexy man.' emotion_dowant

Elliot is going to be so uncomfortable cause Matt got all that bod (all dat temptation) out there in plain sight, and he may feel like he's looking at him too heavily. xD Probably secretly think, 'I hope these girls don't leave me alone with this guy...'

He just went a little too wild with Dimi and you trying to make him sin again lol

Desirable Nymph

11,250 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sariyanna
Sexy_Sakura_Vampire125

But it was still a good length and I got a feel of what he was all about even though he wasn't doing much. I was like 'Mattie babez I see what your fine self is all about. You smexy man.' emotion_dowant

Elliot is going to be so uncomfortable cause Matt got all that bod (all dat temptation) out there in plain sight, and he may feel like he's looking at him too heavily. xD Probably secretly think, 'I hope these girls don't leave me alone with this guy...'

He just went a little too wild with Dimi and you trying to make him sin again lol

I GOT THE PERFECT SONG
Guilty as Sin

Mattie got his eyes on the prize. He had enough women the last few days....so time for a lovely change...in the form of one pretty blond. emotion_awesome
Mattie will find a way to get those girls to run off....then he can pounce. Cuddle Elliot in his lap and rub all those muscles all over him =w=
If he stares for a long time Mattie will catch on. Find ways to tease him about it. "Take a picture, it lasts longer pretty boy."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff