Welcome to Gaia! ::

ElfenXTears
ElfenXTears
woah, that is a lot to take in! thank you for the recap though. It was certainly helpful. Now out of everything I have read thus far I am still having a hard time trying to figure out how and where to stick Rapunzel in there.Any one have any ideas?

Well.... If rapunzel works in the business office she may have overheard what just happened with Bigby.

Another angle is she could be stuck working for the crooked man....I believe Snow will be there too so there's interaction in her....or being sent (or sneaking away) to see Bigby.....all I can come up with I'm afraid.

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

Let me just tell you I'm so surprised that Hunter told Red what really happened. I expected him to keep her all to himself. I was actually kind of banking on that.

Loiterer

//rolls in. Hello all!

I'm Delly/Delirious/whatever you wanna call me, and I'm the newbie I suppose. c: I play the Frog Prince.

I'm super excited to get started writing with ya'll! <3

Loiterer

Also, I might be making another character, too.
A villainous, villainous villain. c: Because you guys seem to need those!

Dres is with the Forsaken, but not quite... Evil. SO.

Anyway, if you guys ever wanna plot with me, just quote me or shoot me a pm. I LOVE plottings. > 3 <

Loyal Conversationalist

x nameless ballerina x

I just wanna tell you, have Dres assume the s**t out of Bigby and Red's relationship. They both love each other, but Bigby thinks Hunter is better for Red so he pushed her away and she (the formerly sassy and hot headed fable) just had a near run with death so she's beginning to feel like it would be a better world without her so she's in this ridiculous depressed state thinking that no one wants to be around her. So she's been avoiding everyone, as in my most recent post, and she's just a big loser right now. She'll mainly be sulking around trying to get away from everyone. She and Hunter have a huge past together seeing as they were basically as close as you could get to being a couple for YEARS without actually being a couple. (don't know if they ever did the thing, like Bigby and Red did. I never sorted that with Smily....) He really wants her but she really wants Bigby, but now that Bigby has pushed her away she's re-evaluating what choice is before her. And I do play Snow White also, she's like the leaderish of the Forsaken so Dres and Snow would know each other if you ever got in a tight spot and were alone. :]

Loiterer

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

OH s**t. That sounds.. intense. xD I think he'll just assume most of the tension based upon the obvious tension that is so palpable you could probably cut it with a knife between Red and Bigby — And probably from taking some glances, if not interacting with, Hunter as well. The rest he could easily just piece together based on their tale. Hunter x Red would be the obvious coupling, and then there's Bigby on the other end of things.

Oh okay! When things die in the park (Dres doesn't have much to do aside from picking up on some gossip here and there, anyways) I'll send him her way. Where is she gonna be? She's alone now that Bigby left yeah? I think I remember reading that, after the escapade with Charming. Jeez, I should really read up of at least the last page... xD SEE WHAT THE HELL IS GOIN ON IN DIS TOWN.

Loyal Conversationalist

x nameless ballerina x

Lol, don't worry about it!! There's a lot within the 26 pages that we've been going at it. And yeah, she's (Snow) alone but Ichabod is trying to get her to go with him somewhere I just haven't posted to state whether she will or not. Might have her go on a soul searching walk through the park as well. lol. But I can already tell that I'm gonna have lots of fun talking/plotting with you.

Loiterer

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

I know I saw! I was like JEEZ 26 PAGES. But that's also good. Because I've hardly joined any rps as of late that last that long, which is sad. :c

And okay! Sounds like a plan. Everyone's in a soul-searching mood, must be somethin' in the air. X3

AWW YAY IM LIKED. I love to plot! And I love to talk! And I'm so glad that I've found people that love to do the same! <3 I'm toying with the idea that Dres is also keeping an eye out for his ex (he honestly doesn't know where she is or even if she's still alive), if only because he knew they were expecting a kid. SO THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING. I can't wait to see more of everyone's characters. I think I understand some of what is going on, but certainly not 20+ pages worth of depth. x3 IT'LL BE GREAT THOUGH. YEE. SO EXCITED.

Loyal Conversationalist

x nameless ballerina x

I think the only reason this one has lasted so long is cause Ginger, Smily and I have been fighting to keep it open. I love it so much, and we had an even number of characters because I've taken Snow and Red, Smily has Hunter (The Huntsman) and Joelle (a half human/half fable), and Ginger has Adam (Beast) and Bigby (the Wolf) so it's two girls, two boys, then one each which certainly worked out. And the whole character dynamic between Hunter, Red and Bigby is just really amusing to watch, not to mention Joelle also cause she was on the 'Bigby-be-with-me' buss too. I'm not sure where she really stands on that anymore though. I can't remember.

I went on a pretty long hiatus and didn't post for a while because my dad got himself all messed up after he wrecked his stupid bicycle then I got super sick so it's just been bad all around. But now I think we're all ready to knuckle down and get this thing going. And when Ginger told me that we had a new person interested I was kinda weary because we've had some come and go that weren't really up with us, but then she was all excited about you so then I got excited. So we're just all excited. :]

Loiterer

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

I've hosted rps like that before. I had planned this one I made to be a group rp, but people just kept VANISHING so it really ended up just being a 1x1 between me and one of its faithful members (which wasn't bad, as we had multiple characters, but still.) So I totally get what you mean. I hate it when people just disappear — Some people just seem to be addicted to making characters, and then never using them. xD;

JEEZ, BIGBY YOU'VE BEEN BUSY I SEE! LMFAO. Everyone wants the big bad wolf. Who doesn't?!

dres: //slowly raises hand
(he scares me)

AW WOAH. I hope your dad is okay now! D: I went on a long hiatus just a bit before this, too, weirdly enough. My mum was recovering from surgery. This is gonna be fun though. And I promise I won't up and leave, and if I have to go for a bit, I'm good at keeping my characters occupied with something else if I'm gone. c:

Loyal Conversationalist

x nameless ballerina x

well then, I can see you're gonna be just the person who I wanna have around here. I'm super stoked to get this thing going again. I was just re-reading through the beginning and it makes me so sad how invested in Red Hunter is and she just let him go. I think I may have to fix that depending on how this Bigby fiasco goes. Lol. biggrin
Makes me pleased as punch to see you two getting along swimmingly smile

We're happy to have you join our little RP family Ballerina. smile

And yeah...Bigby is a sexy SOB!

Loiterer

gingerdoll

Yee! I was sad when his face claim disappeared for awhile in OUAT. ; A ; I was like... NOOOooo.

Thank you! <3 And call me Del if you'd like — It's what I'm used to. ;3

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

I imagine Hunter's gonna be quite crushed to hear that she's leaning towards Bigby... Though, from what I gather, he's probably already got the hint yeah? D:

MAJOR LOVE TRIANGLE.

Also, I had a question for both of you. How would you feel about a human character that's... A hunter, but not in the conventional sense? He/She has caught onto these peoples/creatures existence, and wants to capture them for their own research. Or torment. Whichever.

The idea just popped into my head while I was tryna find a fc for my potential other character.
I just was toying with the idea of having a villainous character that WASNT part of the Fae Realm... Might be interesting?

EDIT;; OR IS THAT THE ROLE THE CROOKED MAN PLAYS. //derp deep

Loyal Conversationalist

x nameless ballerina x

Idk really what the crooked man is up to, but I LOVE that idea.

And yeah... Hunter knows what's going on with Bigby and Red cause she told Hunter he was the 'easy way out' and she's not that kind of a person. She's kind of an unintentional b***h when it comes to things like that cause she speaks her mind WAY too much. She has no filter, which will be obvious if Dres interacts with her enough. biggrin
The crooked man seeks power through the means of others. Everyone has a price, something that bends them the way he needs them to.

I like the idea of a human who had discovered the truth. If said human also knew ways to try and detain or use fables then it'd make for an interesting plot smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff