Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Conversationalist

Hunter is your character my dear. I know it's kind of a special case in this role play where we can kinda move each other as we see fit sometimes. But you take over. I want you to play him. I don't wanna be role playing by myself. Lol.
Captain Smily

Loyal Conversationalist

My stomach is literally being the biggest douche ever. Ugh.

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

I don't know what to do with Red... :[ I could come up with some stuff. But it'll take me a while to dream up.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Really sorry about that. My brain just kept farting and I didn't know what to do.
I can try to think up something else and edit if you'd like smile

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

Actually... If you could add a little something, that would be perfect. Get them moving. I hate moving him all around cause he's your character. I know you don't mind, but still. You're more creative than I am. :]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I'm so sorry for being MIA
School, Broadway, and my life has been really stressfull and I've found it really hard to get my creative juices flowing for this scenario. I swear I've slowly been working on trying to add something more, but i'm coming at a stand still. The only thing I got right now is that Bigby and Joelle show up at the building to Save Red and Joelle sucks the poison out of his system... Which is a lot of God moding. If everyone is fine with that then thats what I can write... I'm sorry.

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

gingerdoll
I think we've all been busy recently. Myself included.

I've no issues with you adding that to your post smily but I'd wait for Penguin to give the go ahead too as she will be interacting.

Loyal Conversationalist

I don't really care. I don't have much free time on my hands anymore. So go for it.

Loyal Conversationalist

gingerdoll

Captain Smily

I made a thing. So we can all talk and plot and be losers together. :]

CLICK
Went to post and I am well and truly stumped forr ideas....suggestions?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll

I just want to say I'm so sorry!!! I'll be away and won't have access to the Internet until June 13, I didn't realize i won't have access until today and didn't think to it would be a problem! I deeply apologize!
Captain Smily
gingerdoll

I just want to say I'm so sorry!!! I'll be away and won't have access to the Internet until June 13, I didn't realize i won't have access until today and didn't think to it would be a problem! I deeply apologize!

JUNE! But....but...... -cries-

Loyal Conversationalist

That's the day of my show... eek
and so far away...

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
IM BACK MY LOVELIES!!!!
I'm sorry that it was such a long time that I was away, and my explination was really brief.
There was a lot of security percautions I had to watch while writing to let you guys know that I wouldn't have internet. I was on a missions trip and just arrived last night smile
But I'm home, and am functioning okay. The jetlag and reverse culture shock has started to hit... so I dont know how well my mind will process posting but I'm very much down for plotting and figuring on things ( my english depleted a lot - so if I spell something wrong, or a sentence doesnt make sense thats why)

I hope that you were both doing well! miss you guys a lot!!
GOOD Luck with your show!!!!
Captain Smily
IM BACK MY LOVELIES!!!!
I'm sorry that it was such a long time that I was away, and my explination was really brief.
There was a lot of security percautions I had to watch while writing to let you guys know that I wouldn't have internet. I was on a missions trip and just arrived last night smile
But I'm home, and am functioning okay. The jetlag and reverse culture shock has started to hit... so I dont know how well my mind will process posting but I'm very much down for plotting and figuring on things ( my english depleted a lot - so if I spell something wrong, or a sentence doesnt make sense thats why)

I hope that you were both doing well! miss you guys a lot!!
GOOD Luck with your show!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *squeezes tight*

We missed you!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out