12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *squeezes tight*

We missed you!!!!!!
Awwwww, *glomp hugs*

LOL I missed you guys a lot too!!!!!!!!

What have I missed these past weeks!!!??
Captain Smily
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! *squeezes tight*

We missed you!!!!!!

Awwwww, *glomp hugs*

LOL I missed you guys a lot too!!!!!!!!

What have I missed these past weeks!!!??

Not much from my side, works been keeping me busy....Did a Saturday (one day i'll never get back) but the pays alright so can't complain.

How was your super secret away mission??

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll

Not much from my side, works been keeping me busy....Did a Saturday (one day i'll never get back) but the pays alright so can't complain.

So sorry, I thought I replied to this sweatdrop

Oh, what's wrong with your side??!!
You worked a saturday! I give you such props! I hate working saturdays, especially if I don't have to!

It was AMAZING!! We went to East Asia to share the gospel with university students across the country. Five teams split up and went to different provinces and or cities for the six weeks that we were gone. We made a lot of friends who are so special and sweet, and all of us grew and changed thanks to what God was doing, it was utterly phenomenal and I am so thankful and blessed to have been able to go and experience it all. I miss it all so much, and have been going through a lot of reverse culture shock.
Captain Smily
gingerdoll

So sorry, I thought I replied to this sweatdrop

Oh, what's wrong with your side??!!
You worked a saturday! I give you such props! I hate working saturdays, especially if I don't have to!

It was AMAZING!! We went to East Asia to share the gospel with university students across the country. Five teams split up and went to different provinces and or cities for the six weeks that we were gone. We made a lot of friends who are so special and sweet, and all of us grew and changed thanks to what God was doing, it was utterly phenomenal and I am so thankful and blessed to have been able to go and experience it all. I miss it all so much, and have been going through a lot of reverse culture shock.

Sounds like quite the adventure! Glad you enjoyed it smile

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
It was an amazing time! And it was an absolute blast. I'm sorry for being gone. I work night shifts at work so now i'm sleeping during the day and and it is really messing up my schedule. But I did think of a post, I can right it but its a little God modding .miss you guys! I hope you are both doing well!!!
Go for it, I'm stuck on an idea anyway smile

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I've been slowly working on it, I should have it up today - my dad was in the hospital for a while so It was hard to focus on writing the post
Captain Smily
I've been slowly working on it, I should have it up today - my dad was in the hospital for a while so It was hard to focus on writing the post

No worries at all m'dear, i hope your dad is ok!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll

He's doing a lot better now, they pulled out all the blockage in his aorta... Basically he ran for a code at the jails ( he's a corrections officer) and nearly fainted. They took him to the hospital and the next day did a stress test but needed to be rushed into emerge 5min into the test. Found out, it was because he needed a by-pass for his aorta. It was about 93% blocked or so. Now that they pulled out the clot and have the new stint in, he's up and active and taking it easy as they do they're few tests over these next few weeks. :/ semi nerve wracking when he goes but he's doing well! biggrin

For the post, have you thought of anything that you might like to happen in the RP that I could help segway into - I was thinking of bringing in Grandma from Red ridinghood... I had a few more Idea's but didnt know if we wanted the characters to jump into more action or relax
Captain Smily
gingerdoll

He's doing a lot better now, they pulled out all the blockage in his aorta... Basically he ran for a code at the jails ( he's a corrections officer) and nearly fainted. They took him to the hospital and the next day did a stress test but needed to be rushed into emerge 5min into the test. Found out, it was because he needed a by-pass for his aorta. It was about 93% blocked or so. Now that they pulled out the clot and have the new stint in, he's up and active and taking it easy as they do they're few tests over these next few weeks. :/ semi nerve wracking when he goes but he's doing well! biggrin

For the post, have you thought of anything that you might like to happen in the RP that I could help segway into - I was thinking of bringing in Grandma from Red ridinghood... I had a few more Idea's but didnt know if we wanted the characters to jump into more action or relax

Wow, good thing they caught it when they did though. Well i wish your dad a speedy recovery!

Err....well Bigby kinda...ate....Grandma in the homelands...so....unless you have a way around that? If i had ideas to segway into i've forgotten them so the floor is all yours....lead us into stories unknown! ^_^

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey guys, I'm so sorry this month has just been very stressful. My dad had failed multiple stress test and his heart medication stopped working so he wasnt doing so good. He was in and out of hospitals again, then my Grandma wasnt doing so good either. I just moved to Kingstong (5ish hours from where i live) for school and though the post is done I didn't have internet sad I'm about to post. And I feel so bad that I keep coming back and then leaving. Please forgive me! I hope all is well. I shall be more consistent with posting from now on. Hoping to give you guys some stuff to work with.
Captain Smily
Hey guys, I'm so sorry this month has just been very stressful. My dad had failed multiple stress test and his heart medication stopped working so he wasnt doing so good. He was in and out of hospitals again, then my Grandma wasnt doing so good either. I just moved to Kingstong (5ish hours from where i live) for school and though the post is done I didn't have internet sad I'm about to post. And I feel so bad that I keep coming back and then leaving. Please forgive me! I hope all is well. I shall be more consistent with posting from now on. Hoping to give you guys some stuff to work with.

Oh Smily I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're having a rough time of it. Real life always comes first and the role-play will always be here for you.

With that in mind if you want to talk you know where we are, I hope things start looking up again soon and your dad and grandma are feeling better soon.

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll
Captain Smily

Oh Smily I'm sorry to hear that. Sounds like you're having a rough time of it. Real life always comes first and the role-play will always be here for you.

With that in mind if you want to talk you know where we are, I hope things start looking up again soon and your dad and grandma are feeling better soon.

Thank you for understanding! He's doing better, but doctors still don't know whats wrong... and want him to go in for check ups now and then. And my Grandma is doing a bit better too. Slow progress for both but it is a relief to know we're out of the storm for now.

Thank you for your support it means a lot!! emotion_hug
Captain Smily
gingerdoll
Captain Smily

Thank you for understanding! He's doing better, but doctors still don't know whats wrong... and want him to go in for check ups now and then. And my Grandma is doing a bit better too. Slow progress for both but it is a relief to know we're out of the storm for now.

Don't mention it,we're a big happy rp family! Here to support you if you need it smile emotion_hug

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll
Captain Smily
gingerdoll
Captain Smily

Don't mention it,we're a big happy rp family! Here to support you if you need it smile emotion_hug

AWWWW this is why I love you guys soooo much!! and I'm here for you guys TOO!!! emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff