Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hehe, everything is kicking off!

I'm going to get ready for bed....pain makes me tired. Need to rest up if I'm expected back at work Wednesday....I'll be around for a bit in the OOC anyway!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Because Adams a fing Dbag Jackass... thats why. A total suck up! -love yeah ginger not adam...-
I used to love him, i thought he was so nice. NO! no more!!
Im so scared! I cant believe it either! Whats going to happen to red, what is this evil plotting I see!!
Penguin you best hide your eyes

Go to beds Ginger, if you've got a lot to do, don't stress to much about posting smile
get lots of sleep! or Bop around in the ooc is good too! smile

Trying to make a Joelle like Avi, damn gaia and its rise in prices, i dont want to buy more gaia cash nor sell the items ive got

Loyal Conversationalist

The struggle is real Smily.
I only bought cash to buy the Rain things to get gold. I'm such a loser. They have such amazing items but this inflation s**t is killing me. Plus you have super cute items anyways you don't need anymore stuff! SHARE THE WEALTH!! hehe. ;]
Spent cash so I could be Bigby. Was it worth it?

Hell Yeh! Lol

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

Ahaha lol I KNOW!!!
There are so many items i want, and i buy gaia cash from itunes cards so i dont get that discount
Dont worry i did the exact same thing i should have just bought items instead xP
Aahha aww tank you! xP
I have items i rarely use anymore, so im thinking about selling them to get items i want
is there anything you want???

I WANT A BIGBY!! i want the black one desperately!! but im not up to selling a few items just to buy one
Captain Smily

Ahaha lol I KNOW!!!
There are so many items i want, and i buy gaia cash from itunes cards so i dont get that discount
Dont worry i did the exact same thing i should have just bought items instead xP
Aahha aww tank you! xP
I have items i rarely use anymore, so im thinking about selling them to get items i want
is there anything you want???

I WANT A BIGBY!! i want the black one desperately!! but im not up to selling a few items just to buy one

Should really read the comics or play the game. Probably cheaper than buying gaia items Lol!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll

Ahah lol never thought about that (' -n-)
tanks for the idea budy!!

... i swear my dog is half cat...

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

Depends on what you have!! biggrin what do you not want?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

one of the items is Keiongaku Style lol
Are you questing after any items??

Loyal Conversationalist

Captain Smily

No, not really haha. But if you've got anything you don't want or don't want to sell then send them my way. Haha. :]

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX
Captain Smily

No, not really haha. But if you've got anything you don't want or don't want to sell then send them my way. Haha. :]

Ahah lol okay smile
Sounds like a plan to me!!
Hey guys I am soo sorry I have been MIA....I am teaching kindergarten on my own for the next two weeks! I have come up with a brand new management plan that goes along with my theme of camping and mammals of the woods, planned about 40 lessons and picked out music to sing...not to mention I am creating a play center for them so I have made a fake camp fire out of paper towel rolls and tissue paper, and a whole set of stuff for s'mores out of felt...any whooooo I will be back soon! Teaching it is the easy part its all the prep that takes the time
Hello again everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I do intend on replying as Rapunzel soon. I am still very much sick and I'm in the middle of finals at the moment/ Hopefully I can get a post up sometime next week.Again I'm sorry for the delay and not putting anything up yet. sad

Loyal Conversationalist

Don't even worry about it babe. Get yourself situated first then you can come deal with us. :]

ElfenXTears

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Im really sorry i havent posted, im working on one right now
and i'll try to have it up tonight. I've been extremely busy with school, music work and family
I just wrote my Advanced rudiments for music so i wont have to worry about theory and piano too much anymore... but yesterday when i planned to post my father was going through a risky surgery and then my brother got hit by a car long boarding so that was an awesome day.
Anyway they're both okay, brothers really banged up but alive lol
i'll see if i can put something up, its taking long cause im getting hunter involved if thats okay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff