Welcome to Gaia! ::

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

plot with me omega. c< we really need a group skype chat.
like stat.

will reply to things from last night momentarily, btw. but hey guys!

if you're unsure on how to proceed w/ positing for the mission period:
      some teams have divided their messages into a team group chat and individual conversations.
      since it's unrealistic and strange to to be talking casually in the midst of a battle, the idea behind the
      group chat is that it's happening in real time (aka fighting the jardaks) and is not actually a message
      that they're standing around and typing.

as for the individual conversations, those are happening pre - battle, or, when you finish your mission, post - battle.

it's kinda complicated and weird for the messages to essentially exist on two different planes of time but it makes the most sense.
      also, you can approach messages in any way you want. this is just a suggestion. have fun!
      let us know if you have questions!

edit: mission phase will be extended

Feral Agent

User Image

• ok i'm too garbage on trying to reply to ya'll so i'm really sorry
              BUT .... I will start on pms for people soon ... yeha ...

but yeah naw' if ya'll want to plot w/ ericka ( gamma / h2h ) & sariah ( beta / mechanic ) hmu yooo

I went to an all you can eat sushi thing today and I ate enough for tomorrow
              I'm gonna die

Wheezing Fatcat

well there's a post smh
                plot with me ((8 even tho i suck at it lmao
                and omg so many people .... can't keep up ....... wheezes

tab trash desi
                ok fine by me ((8 and please don't refer to things as urself desi, ezhno isn't
                trash like you are :> its bc ur actin up i told her that she needed to reel u in
                but she didn't listen so guess what ..... bye bye desi ((8 ...... u can still make
                ur trash character but they're gonna stay away from my baby ((8 what nO
                MEMES NEED 2 GO FOREVER goddamn memes takin over smh

tab solitude on infinite
                omf --- /) ////// ( sdlfkjlsdkf th ANKS weeps you're so sweet ; v; and yes i hope
                so too !! i've seen playthroughs of the first two games and the dlcs, but that's it.
                ahahah yes !! ezhno would totally got to him if a professor is up his a** about
                an assignment and he's just like -- " whines i don't wanna do ... but hey milo ....
                buddy ....... friend ((8 " and he'd probably bully him to do a lot more things that
                people shouldn't do smh poor milo

tab dreamy
                reALLY R U SURE bc i swear we haven't rped together in a while -- but def.
                joined chats together !!!! omf -- that sounds p bittersweet, and man i feel u,
                i go to college in 2.5 weeks wheezes ;; prayer circle for us all. but i'm alright !!
                i'm working on a professor profile heueue.

but .... omg .... pls lets plot ...... im so up for this .... and i feel u so hard on that
                but !!! wanna plot here, or skype, or pms, or whatever ??????? im good w anything :>

also nice for lunch !!!! i've heard employee lunches can be pretty great :')

tab pop
                listen up that'a ezhno's job he's a lowly weapons master he's not the boss like u ((8
                he's supposed to take down the team and ruin everyone's good times ((8 but fine
                teamwork it is -- destroying team delta will be gr8, i swear on it --- aND NO U CANT
                TELL HIM WHAT TO DO it's a free country first amendment mhm

tab swagmaster 2.0
                hnnnnnng plots * ^*
                all u can eat sushi ......... bruh ......... save some for me son

Anxious Trash

auldrant + the sound of fury
        a skype group chat would probably work out best! i'll have to make a new one since i forgot my old one ;;;;
        but yeah you guys can send me yours and then we can start figuring out team dynamics and stuff. c':

soph
        i think i know you!! i mean, i'm pretty sure it's you unless... it's not. i have a terrible memory and this
        might get awkward. i had an account before this and ppl called me shuuma/shuu idek ;;;;;;;;;

junzu
        i'll plot with you!! if you want to, that is. c'8 ;;;

Feral Agent

User Image

• swagmaster.
              OFC ALL THE PLOTS /////
              i'm still trying to figure out how 2 bother ezhno but I'MA GET THERE SOON
              wheeze man I wish ... we weren't allowed to take things out tho ....
              we actually ended up ordering so much that we regretted ...
              I mean we finished it all & avoided being charged extra but RIP OUR STOMACHS THO

e-shuushuu?!?!
              GAAAAAAAAAAAAASP
              OH MY GOD .... IS THAT REALLY YOU SHUUMA ?
              OOMG WELCOME BACK TO GAIAAAAAAAA QAQ /throws myself at you
              hello hello how have you been? ;w; has life been treating you well? what's new! ` v`

Anxious Trash

soph
        jkasndkasnd yesss!! i knew it was you i'm so happy to see you again and we get to rp together and
        ; u; ♥♥♥
        i've been great! uhm uhm i really missed rp'ing so i decided to check out gaia again and jfc everything
        has changed why do things cost 99999999999999999999999 gold now??? ;;;;
        but how have you been, hun? what's up, what did i miss, etc. hahah. c'8

the wicked butterfly's Significant Otter

Tenacious Plague

/ reaches for everyone. seriously though, i love each
and everyone of you silly snowflakes. hmu to plot whenever, man.
;D usually around on skype somewhere.

cool
i have consulted stars. stars say it's okay. > >;; just slowly working on a profile
for him now. it's okay bby, you can join me in the trashcan. shea's trash too.
mostly. xD; tactician kid will probably be trash as well. / gently places in trashbin, okays.
d'aw. that's cute. i love all the nicknames everyone's been giving him. xD; it's great.
ah thanks!! i'll be praying for delta too - hopefully goes down swinging or something.

cute wife squad
i expect it now. don't fail me guys. you got one job. ah ha, the things
i reflect on in the shower. > >; usually that's when i realize all my errors.
oh well, too late now. ah thank you!! that's me, butterball name, hardcore
af. though not really. he just can't relax. xD; oh nooo. hopefully not, i'll
think of something! well, wherever you heard it from, good job! ;D
she's so adorable too!

soph-hat
ah skype is probably best??? i'll see the flashing notification at least. xD;;;
BUT YES. HMU - i reserved gamma's tactician so - you're stuck with me now.
i hope your prepared. skype name is city_traffic_puzzle c:

soli
d'aww, you're too kind really. he's just... real serious. xD;; i adore him, he's
such a cutie! awww. well, he's the brains, not the brawn so that's okay! just keep
your team outta trouble, that's all you gotta do! hahaha, omg. she's heading down
that road too i'm sure - i think they can be! cooking friends are always needed. ;D
and he can actually talk to milo about cooking and experimenting with cooking -
though shea likes cooking actual meals and really just about anything. > >;; so that
could be something they can work with together?? since milo likes baking.. i don't
think shea's an expert in any one area so definitely room to improve! c:

dreamsicle
well, if you want to plot here or in PM's instead, that's cool too. skype name is
city_traffic_puzzle though. so wherever!

sceletus
I WAITED LONGER - U KNOW HOW LONG THOSE RESERVES WERE UP. DELTA HAD
A FULL SET FIRST SOMEHOW. HOW.
YOU HEARD ME U HOBO. U NEED TO GET UR EARS CHECKED OK. pls, i got some
fab. bed head goin' on, i don't know what ur talking about. / hairflip. fine fine,
i'll love you. / holds hands. GOOD. glad someone does - 'cause it sure isn't the
rest of us losers. ooooh nightwing. me gusta. OHANA MEANS FAMILY, YO. really
his family just like... dropped him. so omega's probably all he's got so yeah - will
do whatever for them. BECAUSE THATS JUST WHAT YOU DO FOR THINGS YOU CARE
ABOUUUT. i mean what. otherwise, he'll just be reading comics all day. and no
food for ya'll. c<

team omega roll out
apocryphas

sceletus

mizuin

OKAY YOU LOSERS LETS GET THIS s**t STARTED.
skype name is city_traffic_puzzle c: i guess just like
add me and i'll set up a group chat thing.

EDIT: ALSO LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU ADD ME PLS.
so i can add the right peoples to the group. xD

Cosmic Pal

junzu
    ....... thiS IS TRUE. we have been in same place but never talked hMMMM we need to fix that --
    for reAL THO PRAY FOR US. bc i am not the least bit prepared
    and i still gotta move s**t into my apartment i don't even have a bed ;;;;
    aldjf which prof ? o:

do i still have your skype ?? idek anymore tbh ;;,
    im down for either place to plot for sure --

wheezes ours..... can be questionable tho ;;; like i don't even know half the s**t they dish out??
    but today was p bomb ngl --

soph
    POINTS AT U
    WE NEED TO PLOT MY LOVELY SUSHI LOAF --

relokolo
    im p sure i still have it ??? ill have to check when i get home --
    and iF I DO. expect me at your door 8" )))

Wheezing Fatcat

if you wanna plot, hmu on skype yo B))) ( tokiiimonsta )

tab auldrant
                ur tippin' game is on point today h MMMMMMMMMM

tab dreamy
                y ES this is serious problem !!!! we need to talk more bc ur a sweetheart ; v; b
                sobs soft into my hands. im super nervous but excited !!! and ugh same what
                are classes .... what's homework ..... reading ????? ..... essays ????? #bye
                omf -- given sleeping on a floor can be really comfy !!!!! if u have enough
                blankets :> but i wish you luck !!! prays extra hard 4 u !!! the medical prof !!
                i had a muse for it so i decided to take him up :>

i dont think so ???? i def. don't have urs ..... looks at my 19 contacts ......
                but it's tokiiimonsta !!! :> and oh man, that sucks --- but at least it was good
                this time around !!

tab swagmaster 2.0
                u always have a plan on how to bother my characters B)))))) lmAO TAKE
                UR TIME. omg why ....... goes in and steals ur food ..... bruh i havent had
                sushi in sO LONG and that sounds so amazing !!!! but srsly rip ur stomachs
                poor bbys pets u all .....

tab apocryphas
                hey !!!!! yes i'm totally up for plotting with you :> is there anywhere in specific
                you want to plot ??

Bashful Hunter

@junzu
              my tippin' game is always on point. 8 ))))

hatsucoded's Partner

Extragalactic Lionheart

is that shuuma i see ....!!! it's brea / fluffy from way back when.
                    i don't know if you remember me weeps

Anxious Trash

junzu
        ; u; yay! we can skype or pm each other, either one is cool with me. c:

fluffy
        askdjnadkj OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU
        FLUFFY ~~ holy s**t this is like a big reunion
        how've you been, hun? c':

Cosmic Pal

im officially done with work for the summer
    im cry -- ;u;

junzu
    aldfh coverSFACE /) o ( thank you??
    omg ur pretty cute too tho ya lil nugget :">
    wheezes college isn't too scary i promise ;u; i hope u have a great time tho!! i know i do despite the stress ;;;
    akdjd ywha i have literally nothing tho ;;, just some clothes ;;but aaah thank you !!

akdh granted i don't keep it as dreamy as my screen name buT i will def add you when i get home ??
    wheezes really tho-- esp on my last night there --

also if anyone wants to plot with me over skype pm me for it !! I'd love to do the plotting pretty pls !!!

Wheezing Fatcat

tab auldrant
                I SEE THAT ur like the tipping queen/king/awesome person B))
                i wish my tipping game was on point like urs ..... teach me ur ways
                also .... plots ???? B)))))

tab dreamy
                omg th ANSK gklsdjglksdkskljg so sweet ; vvv;
                i hOPE NOT !!!!! i just want to get along w everyone ; v; b but im still
                hella excited !! but aw man really ??? but seriously, good luck with the
                move c:

and that's fine !! just lemme know who u are before adding winks

tab apocryphas
                mmm skype usually works better for me c: i can get replies out quicker :>
                and my skype is tokiiimonsta btw !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces