Welcome to Gaia! ::

King Kitten

everyone take the time to make fun of naima bc she got a d on her last report

not my d i'm not like that but she got a d

Timid Friend

z formation hip rotation

naima doesnt make d's shut ur ******** of fhffj

are u really gonna believe professor xavier.. who should've been dead like twice now
        and is probably a shitty zombie in disguise??? and could start the apocalypse AGAIN??
        or me.. the innocent "robo mama" ... think about it........ *rihanna wink& finger twirl*

King Kitten

cute wife squad

OOOOHHHHH jk naima got an F !!!!!!!!!!!!!

excuse me as a fellow disabled person can we lay off the x men jokes its not my fault
        i'm in a wheelchair that's obnoxiously rude i'm really starting to feel hostility from my
        own students and that like .. deems u for your f .... listen why would i wanna restart an
        apocalypse like i like life bc i am clearly ALIVE.... listen robo mama i'm older than you
        you're clearly not my mom wtf ...

ifanyonewantstoplotstillbtwhitmeup

lee hyuksoo's Datemate

@ kennedy

HMPH. FINE. keep ur trash to urself. i don't want him anymore. B< KILL ME IN FRONT OF MY --
      FITE ME, U EGG, FITE ME!!! omg. rude af. i have ideas swirling in my head okay, bYE. memes
      are something u can never be done with, silly rabbit.

@ sounds of fury

i'VE BEEN WAITING YEARS FOR BETA'S TACTICIAN TO BE FILLED. i was like a puppy waiting
      for its master to come back, w eep s into ur hands. hobo!!! have u seen urself, harry. u let urself go
      l a ughs ..... no, i'm jk. love me. we'll be one again ... reaches for you. raiden always has an actual
      plan. he's v. intelligent and knows how to strategize. think of nightwing from the comics. <: S C
      REAMS. DOORMAT, NO. raiden will try to toughen him up, make him realize it's okay to say no.
      c: love yourself ... shea, pls.

@ #daughterstop
      THIS I SN ' T FAIR. my modem decided to be a fuck up!!! his profile will be up today. 8(
      DENIED. LMAO. ................................... grounded for saying that, i can't believe.

@ everyone else

yo. ' v' the party has arrived. cha cha slides my way in.

Fatcat

sophisticatedSCANDAL

User Image

Timid Friend

z formation hip rotation

I DIDNT MAKE A F IM SMART DONT MAKE THE OTHER
        MECHS THINK IM STUPID

it wasnt prof x's fault either??? u sayin he wanted to be like that?? u sayin he deserved it? ??/ that's even
        more rude.. i feel hostility from u as well.. u cant even respect fictional disabled characters.. how will u respect
        me?? i dont feel safe in ur class tbh :^((( i think this like.. calls for ur pink slip for verbally abusing a student..
        are u ALIVE? truly alive?? hOLYLY s**t U ACTUALLY CALLED ME ROBO MAMA IM TELLIGNG THIS IS
        SEXUAL HARASSMENT i'm too young for you, professor dieter... a young maiden in her prime is hard to
        resist, i know, but .. diedie.. it's time to stop..........

i'll get around to other replies... hopefully..

Fatcat

hey whats goin on in this thread : ^ )
    ( pls plot with me )

xxxxjunzu
    yeh yeh, i've seen you around too, you always have the best layout and characters o: !
    u can do it!! i got ur back! #supportgroup
    ahhh i hope you can play it sometime! have you played any of the other bioshock games?
    lmao naptime buddies (?) smh
    its ok ezhno you can bully milo into doin your homework he wont say no

xxxxdreamo
    THIS CHILD HAS NO CHILL
    baww i'm so happy c: he deserves all the compliments!! btw if u ever make a thread for him, hmu! i'd love to take a look c: c:
    so sweet ;__; keepin milo from losin his head in all this chAOS

YUO HERD ME THE PAPTATO IS SSSSSTUPI D

xxxxally
    *buys u pepe tshirt* :^ )
    o: they should have a study group or somethin!
    lmao i see! it sounds cute af, milo will try not to get in way lol

lee hyuksoo's Datemate

@ solitude
      you are my 100th tip ...... ty for helping me get an achievement. :^)
      but hi, hi! UR BETA'S TACTICIAN. BLESS UR HEART. holds ur hand. i was waiting
      forever for someone to take beta's tactician so i could take omega's. ;; v ;; #udarealmvp
      but hi!! the name's desi or ceci, whichever you prefer. c: lets plot!

let me just send in my profile .. first ... :^)

King Kitten

cute wife squad

well if u try to make an f i would laugh tbh ...

listen stop comparing me to prof x i'm a lot hotter than he is so ... i can't respect someone who
        tries to make f's too tho so .... i can't really like ... try and help u if u wont help urself ... ???? smh
        i aM ALIVE THANK YOU !! I'M V CLEARLY HERE LIKE DO U NEED PROOF BC I WILL HAND
        DELIVER UR REPORT CARD W A GIANT F ALL OVER IT RN IF U WANT ... ew bye u called
        urself that dont flatter urself i only had 1 girl for me and its my wheelchair

solitude

bruh vero is going to just drag his hand down his face and pat his head like we'll get there
        one day
        in the near future
        possibly
        maybe the middle to far future
        we'll get there

everyone else
        speaking of vero
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        thanks naima

also helo

Hellhound

ah yes me being slow af all the time just what i like...............
            but hello!! good afternoon / morning to everyone

ill post as dmitry soon maybe....

solitude / soli / idk was it a pun :^)
            ILL DO WHAT I WANT UR NOT THE BOSS OF ME
            LAYS DOWN SOME BEAUTIFUL PINK FLOWERS
            ok but whos the biggest loser here?? prob u
            lmao yeA ILL FIGHT YOU (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

junzu
            ok well if anyones gonna be bringing down the team its gonna be me buddy
            but yea teamwork!! plan to destroy team delta is a go :^)
            hisses ezhno listen to ur leader even if hes a terrible one dont be rude ok

dreami
            LMAO NO UR GROSS
            wipes ur spit on u i dont want that

Anxious Trash

hiiiii, everyone. c':
        i'm playing the omega mechanic. i'm still working on a layout/reading through profiles
        but if anyone wants to plot pls hmu!! she has zero friends right now otl

Bashful Hunter

apocryphas
                8 ))) hello fellow team omega member

@ everyone
                screaming i was planning on replying to convos i started yesterday but uh
                hello to new folks and folks i haven't seen before ! 8 ) my name is middy and
                i play sachin, team omega's h2h combat fighter. we should plot
                if we haven't yet.
                *edit i'll post in the ic thread again later today
                once i figure out how to proceed w/ convos.

Cosmic Pal

for once employee lunch was actually decent ???
    what a day indeedy --

solitude
    mORE LIKE TOO MUCH CHILL???
    so chill he can't be mean at all poor bby
    !!!! i will def for sure !! ill probs work on him tomorrow ;u; since work just drains me i just wanna sleep afterward alsjdd
    wheezes he'll probs try to keep the peace with everyone tbh --
    meanwhile he'llbe internally screaming too oops

MY PAPATATOS ARE OFFENDED NO MORE FOR YOU THEN HUFFS

cooldowns
    heY NOW -- my spit is magical i will have you know
    like steven universe except........ not. at all.

Anxious Trash

middy
        we should plot we should plot!! haha, please. c'8

Bashful Hunter

apocryphas
                yesss. did you wanna plot on here or via skype? c: i'm good w/ either one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff