Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Agent

User Image

• skype is being an a** right now but thank you very much, cas! ` v`)9
              and swEATS A LOT LOOKING AT MY PROFILE WHEEZE ok I will finish that pronto

edit: ah yes I will start to top the pages in this ooc as well :^)

High-functioning Star

youre welcome!! hmf get those profiles done u bean child. this is very unidol-like behavior
            I should know for I am the top idol. hnf hnf!!!!!!

Feral Agent

User Image

• ~~
              b-bean child ...! gonk
              but .... g-gomen, top idol-san ... i will ... do my best !

"LORD FARQUAD STAR SQUAD"
              ^ i love it

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

THE BEST TEAM TBH.....

Feral Agent

User Image

• IT'S SO GOOD
              puts hands together in prayer pls let there be a team named #swagmonies
              yes the hashtag is important
              but oh man this must be opening real soon since hella posts are going up /whEEZES HARDER CRAWLING 2 PROF

WE ARE OFFICIALLY GAY AND ALSO OPEN AS HELL
      im ready for slice of life x character suffering !!!!!!

@sophi
      picks u up from a crawl and puts u in a stroller to ur profile c:

Giver

stares at the other medic with all my might (▰˘◡˘▰) /

High-functioning Star

my ideal meal would be a bowl of roast pork noodle soup (maybe some wonton?????), a shrimp avocado roll and an iced green tea!!! ..
          and for dessert sniff sniff .. red bean mochi!! (can you tell im hungry)

Bashful Hunter

howdy everyone ! recently got accepted. 8^ ) my name is middy ( or y, whichever ).
              i roleplay sachin, h2h combat kiddo for team omega.

@ idol that sounds like a dream omg.

Feral Agent

User Image

• puts hands together in prayer pls let one more weapon person join the rp gblessamen

cas.
              OK why you gotta make me hungry after I just got done eating smh

bob john dow doe.
              clings to your leg

Bashful Hunter

soph praying so that you can join team omega huH 8 )) .... is that how it works -- / looks again.
              there isn't much leg to cling to soPH -- i'm vvv short you'll just be sittin' on the ground
              but howdy there friend -- how've you been?

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

@middy
      ur sig...... i guess u know the inspiration for this rp.....rip

@soph
      im wAITING
      taps foot

@sepnai
      y did u call me

Feral Agent

User Image

• bob john dow doe.
              LOL UH not omega ;w;" but HNNNNGH IF WE COULD BE ON THE SAME TEAM THO Q ___Q <333
              that's ok what matters is that we're together again :^)
              i've been good, though! excited to go to turntronto on saturday, kek ... or well. toronto LOL. how bout you? ^o^

fasto.
              sweats ; a-alexachan pls ...
              i'M ... NEARLY DONE ... I should be sending a profile in today :^)
              and then the other when another weapons person joins hghghgh

Bashful Hunter

soph
              OH WAIT -- ggggg actually i know someone who's trying to get on team omega so if you're going for the one after that (delta?? IDK)... --
              either way i wish you the best of luck 8 )) ................................ but soph i don't want you to be uncomfortable. pls. / picks u up, drops u
              onto a futon. there. 8 ) oh my god. soph no that was a horrible joke -- i laughed anyway. are you going to be doing tourist - y things?
              and i'm good !! i ... thought i finished all my errands today but apparently mom wanted me to run out again later for milk. it's all good tho.
              i'm just gonna chill for now and do it later --

marukyu
              8 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))
              actually jk i didn't know that owari no seraph was the inspiration for the rp. it sounded like a classic shounen type of deal ....
              highschool aged kids savin' the world and jazz from monsters. keke, now i see it tho.

top idol 's Princess

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

@soph
      yahOOOOOOO!!! im so excited!!!!
      im gonna plot the heck out of ur charas B^)
      okay!! i got work tonight so i'll ask someone to check it so you're not left hanging.
      omfg.... weapon/med/h2h are the most popular ones i totally didn't call that at all wtf

@middi
      OOPS just kidding i didn't say nothin'--
      honestly ...thats true lmfao. the jardaks were vampires until we decided to give them a different name.
      also that school life ... owari no seraph pls dont sue us

btw ur chara is perf... i hope he finds the curry he likes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas