Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Waffles

rebuke the devil

Aw thanks! It's awesome to see another fallout fan, I've been pretty much obsessed since two years ago.
      Really looking forward to FO4, because it seems like the wait has been ages long.

Feral Agent

User Image

• tfw you almost forget to roll ayyy lmao
                  I'm rdy to see who's lit af

Blessed Waffles

rebuke the devil

Aw, I get what you're saying, and I sure hope they don't end up disappointing me
      after all of that hype. But I'm confident they won't, especially after everything they
      showed us at E3. I think I'm the most disappointed about not having multiplayer, but oh well.
      I love New Vegas, it's the one I played first. I like how different it is to FO3,
      with the wild west/desert feel.

lys araignee's Spouse

Golden Prophet

• tfw you have work & then you have to reply :'') '') rip myself

wastelandjunkie

also I love luca already just wanted to say that .. shyly shimmies away

Blessed Waffles

rebuke the devil

I was thinking about companions, too! I was so disappointed we couldn't do much interacting
      with the companions in FO3, but NV made it nice. Maybe FO4 will be even better about that.
      Lol yeah, it gets boring having to go through the same beginning towns.
      Then everything gets way better. And the look on Benny's face when you surprise him.

saitama-san

That means a lot, I'm glad you enjoy him! u wu Thank you!
      But I know what you mean about work, when you have to get it over with and want to do other things.

lys araignee's Spouse

Golden Prophet

• wastelandjunkie

I always enjoy your characters tbh they're .. here let me just c/p this since it sums up my feelings lmao

👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good s**t go౦ԁ s**t👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌s**t right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔
              if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ
              💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good s**t

RIGHT I feel like I don't have enough time so I can't wait for the weekend to do things (3-day weekend ayeee)
              also, I'll be replying to luca as imran but if you have enough on your plate feel free to not respond!!!

King Kitten

guess who finished 1500 hrs of hair school and graduated w a cosmetology license, four certifications, and 2 jobs - dis kiD DAS WHO.

also dieter's djing guys i'm rly sorry .

Feral Agent

OMG CONGRAAAAAATS!!

it ok I believe in dieter

King Kitten

thank you !!

wanna hear his soundtrack tho

x

Feral Agent

User Image

• YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  I'M RDY FOR DJ DIETER
                  FLOOR 'BOUT TO BE LIT TONIGHT AYYYYY