tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Keena the Grim
thealievee
That makes 2 of her bandmates' exes that Ronnie kinda wants to punch in the face. lol.

Lol she would probably want to beat the s**t out of Keena right now. xd

Keena!! HAHA! Oh gawd, if Aris sees that... You ded man. XD DED

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
leka_liko
Keena the Grim
thealievee
That makes 2 of her bandmates' exes that Ronnie kinda wants to punch in the face. lol.

Lol I know which is why Keena is great at running. Lol
TelltaleFox
thealievee

lol, Kane is a gentlemen c'mooooooooon

The shade was so rude though.

Quotable Poster

leka_liko
pdragon619

Kay kay kaaayyyyy
That is an error on my part. I kinda made this post without exactly looking at the pics that were a page before because in my mind, it was white. But indeed, it is blonde and I read wrong... Also thought the wrong thing. All my apologies but either way, shouldn't be such a big deal now.
Error is human. Done.

Alsooo, hahaha! She'd be like: Wait... Whaaaat? Twin? Pfft! .... Even though you really look like me... But I don't have any siblings!! Bruuuuuuuuuuuuh.

lol its fine. personally I liked my version of reality better though. It elevates the male band members to near super villian status with how vindictive they are lol. But I suppose just being regular scumbags will have to suffice.

lol AJ be like "no really! Here just spiral one of your bangs and we're identical!" OMG they should totally get make overs together. Or they could pull pranks on their band members by switching places and snooping on each other's groups. Be super sneaky spies and collaborate together.

actually that'd be a fun meta thing to do. Have them disguise themselves as each other, and when we post actually switch and use each other's layouts or pics. Really get the full effect of it.
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee

Actually, yeah. Kinda. Like what gives you the right to talk to her like that.

This is purely behind the 4th wall but she might actually end up punching him in the d**k (being more than a foot shorter than him)

Lol awesome, I could see that happening.

I just want to be completely clear. You are giving me permission to let Ronnie punch Keena in the d**k at some point?

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee

This is purely behind the 4th wall but she might actually end up punching him in the d**k (being more than a foot shorter than him)

I just want to be completely clear. You are giving me permission to let Ronnie punch Keena in the d**k at some point?

Well only if he goes too far I mean he is only groping your band mate. Lol plus he had known her before the bands.

TheDevilsHaze 's Husband

Learned Codger

pdragon619
Ivoreh
Btw, if anyone had told Meredith's backstory other than her, you'd get the full deal of how much this breakup [******** her up. She grew immensely dysphoric, paranoid and suicidal due to a fear of unreality and lies before finally picking her s**t back up by herself. Not a lot of people understand her own trials, but they do know how she started in the band -- depressed, unsociable and sporadic. She's big, loud and proud to keep herself from going back --because theres no real way to treat trauma. Just thought I'd highlight that detail about her to keep her character vivid for you all!!

damn! Lol seriously at this point when everyone starts revealing their history with each other AJ's gonna look around in disbelief like "ok seriously, did I accidentally join the legion of doom!? WTF guys!?"

I mean like everyone elses break ups are these huge dramatic things. People getting PTSD, kids getting abandoned. And AJ and Jade are like..."you're too girly" "but I like being girly" "well bye I guess".

I'm just saying the severity is kinda unbalanced in a few places lol.

This is so true.
Chopin's is severe a a glance but I also kind of laugh-cry when I think about it because it revolves around like 100% wrong-place wrong-time circumstances. It caused him some depression and self-loathing, but he got over it and went into super-optimism mode.

Also that's his daughter AJ is with, 100% throwing him at you to add some tension when you find her mama. Though Chopin may not even recognize her, what with the "Always face front" mentality he takes towards his life.

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Keena the Grim
leka_liko
Keena the Grim
thealievee

>w> Yep yep... Though I am very curious of Gina's answer haha~
Still unsure of what I'll make Aris do...
Kinda waiting to see what sort of replies I get for her... If I get any xD

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
leka_liko
Keena the Grim
leka_liko
Keena the Grim
thealievee

>w> Yep yep... Though I am very curious of Gina's answer haha~
Still unsure of what I'll make Aris do...
Kinda waiting to see what sort of replies I get for her... If I get any xD

Same here I am waiting for her replies. I mean back when Keena was going to school he would go into the women's locker room and take pictures, get caught then run away.
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee

Well only if he goes too far I mean he is only groping your band mate. Lol plus he had known her before the bands.

Of course.

Quotable Poster

Largo MrOcelot
pdragon619
Ivoreh
Btw, if anyone had told Meredith's backstory other than her, you'd get the full deal of how much this breakup [******** her up. She grew immensely dysphoric, paranoid and suicidal due to a fear of unreality and lies before finally picking her s**t back up by herself. Not a lot of people understand her own trials, but they do know how she started in the band -- depressed, unsociable and sporadic. She's big, loud and proud to keep herself from going back --because theres no real way to treat trauma. Just thought I'd highlight that detail about her to keep her character vivid for you all!!

damn! Lol seriously at this point when everyone starts revealing their history with each other AJ's gonna look around in disbelief like "ok seriously, did I accidentally join the legion of doom!? WTF guys!?"

I mean like everyone elses break ups are these huge dramatic things. People getting PTSD, kids getting abandoned. And AJ and Jade are like..."you're too girly" "but I like being girly" "well bye I guess".

This is so true.
Chopin's is severe a a glance but I also kind of laugh-cry when I think about it because it revolves around like 100% wrong-place wrong-time circumstances. It caused him some depression and self-loathing, but he got over it and went into super-optimism mode.

Also that's his daughter AJ is with, 100% throwing him at you to add some tension when you find her mama. Though Chopin may not even recognize her, what with the "Always face front" mentality he takes towards his life.

yeah some of the guys are definently more justified/misunderstood than others, but I enjoy the contrast of all these guys with these super serious break ups, and then there's just AJ who broke up over wearing dresses, and he'll probably end up being more melodramatic than anyone lol. But seriously that's gonna be some awkwardness when mom shows up. I'd love it if she told him right then and there and AJ's just like ".......surprise! you're a dad!" to try to break the horrible silence that falls between everyone. That or he just takes Emmery's hand and slowly walks away as the scene explodes behind them.

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
pdragon619

lol its fine. personally I liked my version of reality better though. It elevates the male band members to near super villian status with how vindictive they are lol. But I suppose just being regular scumbags will have to suffice.

lol AJ be like "no really! Here just spiral one of your bangs and we're identical!" OMG they should totally get make overs together. Or they could pull pranks on their band members by switching places and snooping on each other's groups. Be super sneaky spies and collaborate together.

actually that'd be a fun meta thing to do. Have them disguise themselves as each other, and when we post actually switch and use each other's layouts or pics. Really get the full effect of it.

Well, not that I wouldn't want to... I just don't see how they could be related if that is what you meant xD Throw me something that could explain it, and bruh, I would gladly say yes.
If that was not what you meant, I am lost at sea because I'm an idiot and I assume myself
*puts on cool glasses*

That is quite interesting!! They shall do make up together for sure, and he'll curl her hair and they'll walk out in the street all twin fab. And pulling pranks sounds pretty fun! I mean, Aris would need a little push for that because she would probably start worrying and be like: "But what if this happens? And what if it goes wrong? And what if blahblahblah" you know the drill lol. But in the end, they'd probably be able to pull this off. Duh~

Hell yeah! We'll do that! =P You'll have a super dooper fancy Aris layout to deal with hahaha xD

TheDevilsHaze 's Husband

Learned Codger

pdragon619
Largo MrOcelot
pdragon619
Ivoreh

This is so true.

yeah some of the guys are definently more justified/misunderstood than others, but I enjoy the contrast of all these guys with these super serious break ups, and then there's just AJ who broke up over wearing dresses, and he'll probably end up being more melodramatic than anyone lol. But seriously that's gonna be some awkwardness when mom shows up. I'd love it if she told him right then and there and AJ's just like ".......surprise! you're a dad!" to try to break the horrible silence that falls between everyone. That or he just takes Emmery's hand and slowly walks away as the scene explodes behind them.

AJ's past is probably my favourite, it's the perfect contrast to everyone's heartbreak and sorrow stories.
I don't think the scene will be too huge from just meeting her mom again, Chopin may not even recognise her, purely on how different she acts. But I can imagine before she even gets there, Chopin leans in and inspects Emmery's face. ".....Why does she look like my mom."

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Keena the Grim

Same here I am waiting for her replies. I mean back when Keena was going to school he would go into the women's locker room and take pictures, get caught then run away.

BRUUUUH! xD hahaha! You know what should happen? Have them all go to a hotspring. And just watch him dare to peek on the women's side and Aris get all: "Oh no you didn't! PERVERT"

And depending on if he gets to escape or not, she'd drag him out XD If he runs, I can totally see him leading her to the men's side ((because she'd probably chase him. Ain't no one peeking at her girls like that yo! *Overprotective mother mode activated*)) and this just provoking some real embarrassing moment for Aris.
Hahaha! Poor girl xD

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
leka_liko
Keena the Grim

BRUUUUH! xD hahaha! You know what should happen? Have them all go to a hotspring. And just watch him dare to peek on the women's side and Aris get all: "Oh no you didn't! PERVERT"

And depending on if he gets to escape or not, she'd drag him out XD If he runs, I can totally see him leading her to the men's side ((because she'd probably chase him. Ain't no one peeking at her girls like that yo! *Overprotective mother mode activated*)) and this just provoking some real embarrassing moment for Aris.
Hahaha! Poor girl xD

YES! I agree I will totally go for that! Have his camera also. Lol. Have him try to run, she can catch him if she wants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff