Welcome to Gaia! ::

kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123

I don't think it's Noah's place to say anything about the private thoughts in Paradox's head. She hasn't said a word about it and he doesn't know her at all to say whether she would drink heavily during a normal dinner. Lexa and the other Roses would know because they work together and live together on tour. Just saying.

True but Noah knows enough about Paradox from Leo to say it from his thoughts on the matter cause he doesn't want to see Leo get hurt from the Lyssa and Sinclair drama. Sure he doesn't know her side or how she feels but playing her mind against it's self still works for him too when it comes to his helping his friends or Ronnie. Though he really is guessing on the matter as to why she down another drink after watch Leo ask Lyssa out, Don't worry he will see why playing others minds is wrong once he meets the speeding car that says hi I'm a fan that loves Lyssa to the point I want to kill her cause I can't have her, but you pushed her out of the way so you get hit now.

He may know how she used to be because Leo knows how she used to be. But that's not necessarily how she is now. You gave absolutely no indication that he was guessing, just that he's commenting out loud on her thoughts and it's unrealistic.

"And Paradox's feelings are none of his business, anyway."

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thealievee
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123

I don't think it's Noah's place to say anything about the private thoughts in Paradox's head. She hasn't said a word about it and he doesn't know her at all to say whether she would drink heavily during a normal dinner. Lexa and the other Roses would know because they work together and live together on tour. Just saying.

True but Noah knows enough about Paradox from Leo to say it from his thoughts on the matter cause he doesn't want to see Leo get hurt from the Lyssa and Sinclair drama. Sure he doesn't know her side or how she feels but playing her mind against it's self still works for him too when it comes to his helping his friends or Ronnie. Though he really is guessing on the matter as to why she down another drink after watch Leo ask Lyssa out, Don't worry he will see why playing others minds is wrong once he meets the speeding car that says hi I'm a fan that loves Lyssa to the point I want to kill her cause I can't have her, but you pushed her out of the way so you get hit now.

He may know how she used to be because Leo knows how she used to be. But that's not necessarily how she is now. You gave absolutely no indication that he was guessing, just that he's commenting out loud on her thoughts and it's unrealistic.

[color#ff0092]"And Paradox's feelings are none of his business, anyway."

Lol I'll got edit it so it shows he is guessing. Still funny how Drosselmyer slapped the living hell out of him.

"Why do you care if I mess with others feelings to get the desired effects?"
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123

Lol I'll got edit it so it shows he is guessing. Still funny how Drosselmyer slapped the living hell out of him.

"Because you're messing with someone I care about. Dox is my friend and you think you're helping but you're not. If I don't call you out, you're going to keep thinking you're in the right and you're not."

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thealievee
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123

"Because you're messing with someone I care about. Dox is my friend and you think you're helping but you're not. If I don't call you out, you're going to keep thinking you're in the right and you're not."

"I know I'm not right but it doesn't hurt to test the water besides Leo is my friend. I just don't want him to get hurt and stop calling me out on everything Ronnie."
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123
thealievee
kazuki1123

"I know I'm not right but it doesn't hurt to test the water besides Leo is my friend. I just don't want him to get hurt and stop calling me out on everything Ronnie."

"Yes it does. He's not the one affected by your meddling. And I won't stop calling you out because you don't listen to anyone else!"

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
I am stuck with the rp. Cannot seem to come up with anything.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keena the Grim

I'm waiting on two people and brain dead for Sage myself Keena so your not alone my friend.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim

I'm waiting on two people and brain dead for Sage myself Keena so your not alone my friend.

Good to know. I am waiting for the Gina for Keena, and for Kawaii to post as well.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keena the Grim
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim

Good to know. I am waiting for the Gina for Keena, and for Kawaii to post as well.

Well I got a rp that needs people for the two remaining princes, four servants and two knight roles lol if you want to join to pass the time here is the link. I'm heading to be got class in the afternoon. til death do us part

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim

Well I got a rp that needs people for the two remaining princes, four servants and two knight roles lol if you want to join to pass the time here is the link. I'm heading to be got class in the afternoon. til death do us part

I have one of werewolves. Thank you I am reading the rules right now.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Keena the Grim
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim

Good night Keena and your welcome.

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim
kazuki1123
Keena the Grim

Good night Keena and your welcome.

Have fun at your work. ^_^

Shy Otaku

I'll post Ouji tomorrow after work.

Quotable Poster

sorry for being afk guys, my internet has been down off and on for the past week since we changed providers. Also my dog died yesterday and I cut myself so I have a big splint on my finger, so I may not be able to post much for a while. If anyone's waiting on me just carry on if you already haven't.
Happy Mother's Day to Lyssa and Lexa

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces