Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man I am wiped. Will finish Ronnie's post tomorrow. It's already halfway done.
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Miyuki, Midori and Ronnie kidnapping Corodain and going to a tattoo shop!

or Miyuki just tagging along with the girls when she finds out. (dunno what Moonie and Coro's dynamic is so...)

Romantic Lunatic

thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

or Miyuki just tagging along with the girls when she finds out. (dunno what Moonie and Coro's dynamic is so...)
al i ask is that yall please please keep details to a bare minimum on that. if not and i read it i will flip the ******** out because i have a terrible fear of needles.. to be honest i got queasy at just the mention of the tattoo shop @-@
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

al i ask is that yall please please keep details to a bare minimum on that. if not and i read it i will flip the ******** out because i have a terrible fear of needles.. to be honest i got queasy at just the mention of the tattoo shop @-@

Ahhhh! Okay! So sorry. sweatdrop

Romantic Lunatic

thealievee
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget
thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Ahhhh! Okay! So sorry. sweatdrop
its fine

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

OH no! Lol Keena will be all for that.
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

"He's not invited."

User Image

She doesn't mean that in a mean way. She's just like "he's got to get used to being around girls without passing out from blood loss. How's he going to do that if his brother's always around to bail him out?"

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

"He's not invited."

User Image

She doesn't mean that in a mean way. She's just like "he's got to get used to being around girls without passing out from blood loss. How's he going to do that if his brother's always around to bail him out?"

Well Keena has always been there for Coro, so have White, Galatians, Malaki, Jericho, Ethan, and Hanaja.
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

"He's not invited."

User Image

Well Keena has always been there for Coro, so have White, Galatians, Malaki, Jericho, Ethan, and Hanaja.

"That's exactly my point. I've got an older brother who's always been there for me but he knows how to give me my space to grow as a person. He doesn't baby me. That's what Coro needs. Think of it as immersion therapy."

User Image

Angelic Lunatic

11,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee

"He's not invited."

User Image

"That's exactly my point. I've got an older brother who's always been there for me but he knows how to give me my space to grow as a person. He doesn't baby me. That's what Coro needs. Think of it as immersion therapy."

User Image

Well true, I have brothers who did the same thing to me.
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee
Keena the Grim
thealievee

"He's not invited."

User Image

User Image

Well true, I have brothers who did the same thing to me.

*Sits with Lexa in the Only Child clubhouse*

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I return sore and tried from moving but ready to post again! *Falls face first into the ground tried* Noah and Alexander post coming up!
Sorry for being pretty absent. Just been super busy in the house and trying to nail down the last of Ronnie's reply.

Should have a post for both her and Lexa up before Thursday night. Fingers crossed!
kazuki1123

I don't think it's Noah's place to say anything about the private thoughts in Paradox's head. She hasn't said a word about it and he doesn't know her at all to say whether she would drink heavily during a normal dinner. Lexa and the other Roses would know because they work together and live together on tour. Just saying.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
thealievee
kazuki1123

I don't think it's Noah's place to say anything about the private thoughts in Paradox's head. She hasn't said a word about it and he doesn't know her at all to say whether she would drink heavily during a normal dinner. Lexa and the other Roses would know because they work together and live together on tour. Just saying.

True but Noah knows enough about Paradox from Leo to say it from his thoughts on the matter cause he doesn't want to see Leo get hurt from the Lyssa and Sinclair drama. Sure he doesn't know her side or how she feels but playing her mind against it's self still works for him too when it comes to his helping his friends or Ronnie. Though he really is guessing on the matter as to why she down another drink after watch Leo ask Lyssa out, Don't worry he will see why playing others minds is wrong once he meets the speeding car that says hi I'm a fan that loves Lyssa to the point I want to kill her cause I can't have her, but you pushed her out of the way so you get hit now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff