Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

end of interview

This is where I will post profiles for Vengeance of a Rose once they have been accepted after that the rest the of the thread is open to all who join the roleplay to post whatever they wish.

Romantic Lunatic

⋁engence of a Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aria

My Birthcertificate says: Syndey Michelle Valens

But i'm not the same little girl i used to be

now I am: Alexandria "Lexa" Valencia

the Lead Singer of the band Vengance of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: He was the color in my greyscale life. Which is one reason I'm sure my parents never liked him. They tried everything in their power to get me to stop hanging out with him, even threatening to send me to an all-girls boarding school. So of course they were furious when I moved in with him after high school and devoted my time to paying the bills and keeping us fed until his big break. Shortly after that, I got pregnant. I was thrilled and while the timing wasn't the best, I was sure it meant only good things for the future. I couldn't have been more wrong. He disappeared for months and I was sure that the only thing I would ever have of him again was our baby. I moved into a smaller apartment and continued to work. As the due date got closer, I allowed my parents to support me, just until I could work again.
And then the unimaginable happened. I don't remember much about that night, but a drunk driver slammed into the driver's side of my father's car as we were on our way home from a family dinner out. The last thing I remember of that night was pleading with my mother to tell them my baby girl's name was Madeline. From what I was told, the impact forced me into labor and gave me a concussion. She was breech and I couldn't push hard enough without losing consciousness.
I woke up two days later and my parents told me she hadn't made it, the accident had caused her too much trauma. I threw myself into work for the next year, doing little else but what I had to in order to stay physically well. And then I found a little ray of sunshine one day while I was having lunch in a park. She was orphaned and had been living on the streets for several weeks. The poor thing was starving so I shared my lunch and brought her home with me. A doctor's visit, police confirmation of her parents' unfortunate deaths, and fight with Child Services later, I was her legal guardian.
My demeanor and outlook on life improved greatly after that. It was then that I was hired by the record company as a "stunt double" for one of their solo artists (so she and her daughter could remain invisible to the paparazzi). Then one day, waiting for the solo to finish in the studio, they heard me singing to my adopted daughter and asked if I would like to join a girl band they were putting together. If we made it big, it meant more money for my daughter to live as comfortably as I had growing up and every opportunity for her later in life. I accepted and the band was a complete hit.
Last year my parents told me they had lied about my baby dying in the hospital and they felt guilty. They couldn't tell me where she was now but her name was Madeline and I was given the copy of the forms my father had signed while I was recovering in the hospital to give her up for adoption. I haven't spoken to my parents since and have legally changed my name.

With this charity concert, seeing him again isn't going to be easy.... For Ivy's sake, I'll stay strong.

Oh and by the way: Her name is Ivy but I haven't stopped looking for my Maddie. I also really love orchids.

Being on tour keeps me busy so thealievee will be typing for me

User Image
Moonie

My Birthcertificate says: Amelie Kumji

But i'm not the same little Lady i used to be

now I am: Miyuki Eclair

the Lead Guitarist of the band Vengeance of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: Amelie was born as the first daughter of the Kumji family and a year later her sister was born which made things hard for Amelie since her father would press her to be a role model sister for Akiko but as her father began putting her in classes at seven made Amelie life boring as ever as she would end up learning different things like languages and dances but her favorite out of them all was guitar. Every day from school she would be rushing home for her guitar lessons and would play until her fingers were sore from play but even then she would try to play. As she started growing up more she started to disobey her parents and leave Akiko behind in her studies. While she was out and about the night partying, she even join a gang when she was in middle school. Each day after her guitar lesson she would run from her parents and hang with the gang who basically beat up kids who were nerdy and easy to pry on but everything at home was going crazy.

Amelie father would always shout at her telling her she should become more graceful and learn to respect other people instead of treating them like trash. But Amelie never seem to care much about it as she began high school. She became them top girl to fear in school and she had a lot of fan girls for no reason. As high school went by her gang member dared her to date a guy who was in her one of her class. They told her that she had to date him for at least a year to prove she could do anything. She rolled her eyes that day as she went up to the guy and smiled at him giving him a note before kissing his cheek. The next day she got a reply from him saying yes and boy she was laughing inside at how he said it. Through the year of the relationship she treated him badly and even dis him at time to play with some other guys even if it meant hurting him. But during that time she got her sister to break up with her boyfriend, because she thought he was a freak and her sister deserved better.

Even though Amelie pushed her sister into breaking up and warning her if she ever went back to him, she would hurt him badly to the point he would hate to be looked at. She laughed at how easy her sister was to give him up and just smiled to herself. After the deal was up she broke off with the guy and disappeared from his sight as she moved in with her sister. She smiled at her sister as she began changing her looks which gave Amelie an idea. She dyed her hair and began looking for a job or something when her eyes landed on her ex and even her sisters which made her smile. She looked up bands after bands when she found the right one. She decide to join the Vengeance of a Rose, she became the lead guitarist and her sister became the Keyboardist. Taking the chance to change her name to Miyuki Éclair who was known as Moonie

Oh and by the way: Has a nasty habit of pulling pranks on other people other then the band. Likes to start fights when they aren't needed but deep down she enjoys it all. She has her tongue pierced as well as her lip.

Being on tour keeps me busy so H i r o m i a will be typing for me

User Image
Gypsy

My Birthcertificate says: Cassandra Lillian Grey

now I am: Gina Hart

the Rhythm Guitarist of the band Vengence of Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: How can I put this? I used to be completely pathetc following around this one boy like a little lost puppy so of course when he asked me to move in with him my response was nigh instantaneous. From there I let him be pampered while I took care of everything foolishly believing he would confess to the reason he brought me along. He did of course it just wasn't to me and it wasn't what I was wanting then what can I say.. I snapped. In a way I should thank him for the wake up call though it made me who I am now. Once I was done feeling sorry for myself was when I really took a good look at myself and realized hey! I was actually pretty cute then with just a little more work I was amazing. Of course it would be conceited to say so myself but I think the nice little string of guys I had wrapped aorund my pinky speaks for itself and joining the band just sky rocketed it, Now I cant wait to see him again just to show him exactly what he missed out on. .

Oh and by the way: she got her new last name from the musical Chicago. The song just fit her now self too well.

Being on tour keeps me busy so Foxy_the_lovable_smidget will be typing for me

User Image
Kyandi

My Birth certificate says: Ria Kitonago

But i'm not the same little female i used to be

now I am: Midori Flowers

the Bass Gutiarist of the band ⋁engeance of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: When Ria was small she had watched music videos all the time watching different bands perform and she focused more on the bass players the sound of the bass guitar interested the young girl. So she was always focused on the bass and how good she had to get at it. She had friends but she barely paid attention to them because she was too busy trying to perfect the bass. Until one day they started a band and she was the bass player, it was cool little garage fun but soon she quit from that because that's when she got real serious on becoming the best. So all her life she focused on being a great bass player and she performed for huge companies but no one was really biting and then she finally had it, after a huge fight with an ex that made it big time in the record world she found other talented girls just like her! She wanted so bad to crush this assholes dreams and so she joined with the girls that somehow seemed to have gone through a similar situation and they are well here? Famous girl band that will crush all that get in their way!

Oh and by the way: Ria has a very loving nature she is a flirt when it comes down to her close friends and she is outgoing although she can get embarrassed easily with her body and such. She is kind and very competitive she believes her bass skills are the best ever!

Being on tour keeps me busy so xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx will be typing for me

User Image
Pixie

My Birthcertificate says: Veronica Angela Haden

now I am: Ronnie "Pixie" Haden

the Acoustic Guitarist of the band Vengance of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: You would think I'd be used to being stabbed in the back. I was in pageantry until just before high school. It was my mom's idea and all I'd ever known except for school. We met in middle school and he was my first friend outside of that world. He promised that we'd be friends forever. I brought his songs to life, for god's sake... Then high school happened; he got popular and I focused on school. My parents groomed me to be their star child and I probably broke their hearts by moving in with him after graduation. So, yeah. I felt betrayed when I heard him confess to that b***h and I lost my temper. I cut and dyed my hair (a couple different times) and got a few tattoos and piercings. I even got my guitar re-painted. Losing my temper on him felt good. I let out all my emotions instead of being what everyone else needed of me. I haven't been in another relationship and I haven't gone back. I say what's on my mind when it's on my mind. And now, honestly, I'm looking forward to seeing him again. Just for him to see how much better I am without him. And I am; at least that's what I tell myself.

Oh and by the way: I am petite and I bite which earned me my stage name. I'm 5'0 without shoes on.
About my family: I've got an older brother, and twin younger siblings who became the focus of my parent's. My sister is still in pageantry and I was supposed to go to an Ivy League school for pre-law.
About my body mods: Guitar tattoo on the left side of my back with my brother's initials signed on the body (he was my only supporter after I left that jerk), Greek sun tattoo under my right boob (an homage to Apollo, Greek God of the Sun, music and prophecy/truth), belly button, right bottom lip, tongue and septum. Three cartilage piercings on my left ear, two on my right, lobes double pierced.

Being on tour keeps me busy so thealievee will be typing for me

User Image
Lyssa

My Birthcertificate says:Chloe Angelina Marcelus

But i'm not the same little Girl i used to be

now I am: Alyssa Clover

the drummer of the band ⋁engence of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure:she was a shy little bookworm until she met boy by being paired off on a school project with him. they became friends and not long after that they got a little apartment together though she actually ended up paying all the bills but it weas worth it as she fallen deeply in love with him. One night after hanging out with his friends he finally said those words she had been waiting for and that night she gave him something she could never give another and a month later she was overjoyed to find out she was carrying his child and rushed to his workplace with his favorite meal to tell him the good news. There she found out the truth and her entire outlook on the world changed. the only ones she's cared for from then on was her daughter and her friends in the band

Oh and by the way: she's especially harsh towards men and has two great pyrenese pups named Avalanche and Blizzard. They go everywhere she and Emery (her daughter) goes

User Image
Bambi

My Birthcertificate says: Akiko Kumji

But i'm not the same little Lady i used to be

now I am: Estella Eclair

the Keyboardist of the band Vengance of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: Akiko was born last in her family after her sister Amelie who was the oldest in the family, her mother was Japanese and her father was English. Akiko’s parents would push their children into anything that they thought they could do but sadly Akiko was hardly good at anything other than dancing Ballet and playing the piano. She was six years old when her parents put her in piano class and throughout her life she hardly had any say in what she can do or say since her parents usually had her busy with learning different things while her sister was busy goofing off and not listening to her parents. Through middle school things got rough, kids around the school began picking on her because she was the smartest girl in the class. Everything was just making Akiko depressed until High school when she meant a boy who seem to enjoy his life and even enjoy who he was.

It amazed her a lot to the point she would day dream about him even though she knew it would never happen. But to her surprise he asked her out and she literally couldn’t stop smiling or blushing as she said yes to him. After graduation things started to get difficult in Akiko’s life as she was living with her boyfriend which was okay but she was so shy she end up sneaking out of the bedroom to sleep on the couch. But that wasn’t the problem her sister began to complain on how her boyfriend was acting. All Akiko saw was a boy who was being himself and enjoying himself, even if he had long hair and dressed mostly like a female. She thought it was a good thing but in the end her sister treated to harm him and in the end she had to break up with him for his safety. The day she moved out and with her sister was the day she cut her long brown hair and died it a different color before changing the way she dressed.

As years passed by she entered a band with her sister as the keyboardist and changed her name to Estella Éclair who was also known as Bambi. She chose the name Bambi because her sister would always call her a deer because she would jump at the slightest things and run away scare when spooky things happen. Now Akiko and Amelie have fun in the band like they have been.

Oh and by the way: She has a burn scar on her back from when her sister spilled a pot full of bulling water on her back. She knew she didn't do it on purpose but her parents thought other wise. Akiko tends to collect stuff toys and cute clothing. When alone she tends to zone out and tune everyone out.

User Image
Paradox

My Birthcertificate says: Drosselmyer Thomas

But i'm not the same little lady i used to be

now I am: Paradox Endings

the DJ of the band Vengeance of the Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: Drosselmyer was orphaned at six years old. Her parents had died by a drunken driver. From this point onward she would go from house to house. Never once staying in one spot for too long. This was until she had meet a boy. It was good at first but like all good things it came to an end. To heard that she had been used it did not sit well with her. She might of over reacted but she would not let herself get burned like that again. The one thing to never had betray her was music. When it came to introducing songs and doing the mixes of different ones together. It seemed to be her talent.

She ran into the girls who were forming a band and figured she would do so. After all it would take awhile for her to trust anyone but these people seemed real enough.

Oh and by the way: Drosselmeyer still reads the Grimm Fairy Tale books. She also is very good dancer as well.

Being on tour keeps me busy so Janie Knight will be typing for me

User Image
Destruction

My Birth certificate says: Raava Capella Jones

But i'm not the same little Girl i used to be

now I am: Raava 'The Song of Destruction'

the Songwriter of the band Vengeance of a Rose

Getting there though was an adventure: Raava has always been lost in her head. Oblivious to the things around her. She has so much trapped up there it's just another world. She's never been great at school. Nor was she one to really stick out. She was your average invisible girl. No family issues other than dad getting on her about grades. But all around she was a pretty good kid. Then her freshman year, it all started to change. He was younger than her but she didn't much care about age. Age was a number, and numbers are irrelevant to love. He played music and man did he inspire those words trapped in her head. She wrote out songs. They spilled onto paper as easily as it was to speak.

Then they moved in together. Why not. She loved him as much as she loved her own heart. It was certain that he was the only one for her. At least thats what she thought at the time. But more and more, he became lost. And slowly she slipped away to being invisible once again. She began to tied her long blonde hair back and wear her glasses instead of contacts. She began to rebuild those walls to hide behind. Before she finally had enough. Love alone was not enough to keep her warm at night. Not if her other half was gone.

So like a ghost she parted ways, leaving behind no trace of her former existence. Broken hearted and a little bitter she began to make it on her own. Even going about finding other girls like her with equal talents. Soon they had a band, and with her songs... it didn't take long to climb the charts. Thing was Raava wasn't the girl she use to be. She wasn't invisible anymore. Her bitter heart consumed her and she made the most socking transformation of all. Ozlin could choke on the new her. Because she made sure he would see her now.

Oh and by the way: Raava went from her mousy old self to the famed writer she is today. But that wasn't all. The girl can write like no other but recently she's discovered she has vocal talents to boot. And a knack for mixing up a rough sound for the songs she writes. But getting her out on stage is another matter. She faints from stage fright and it's just something she can't get over. Nope instead she just records her voice for the girls to give them ideas on how her songs sound. Then leaves the rest to them. But if your quiet enough you might get to hear her ripping out those bleeding words.

Being on tour keeps me busy so StoryOfTheWildOnes will be typing for me

Romantic Lunatic

Syn

User Image
A.J. Styles

My Birthcertificate says: Alexander James Gwyn

But i'm not the same little boy i used to be

now I am: A.J. Gwyn

the Lead Singer of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: Ever since he was a kid AJ has wanted to be a musician. He grew up singing songs and putting on little concerts for his parents, and when he first learned to write the very first thing he wrote were song lyrics. Back in highschool he started up an alternative rock band known as "Augmented Reality", where they experimented with the gimmick of a band of guys who dressed up in drag while performing. At first it was just a joke to have fun and make them stick out from the hundred other garage bands in the area, but it would eventually go on to shape AJ's style as a performer, as well as his lifestyle in general. Long after his friends all graduated and went their separate ways AJ continued to crossdress and parade about as a woman, even going so far as to grow his hair out to appear more feminine. It was during this time of self discovery that he and his girlfriend at the time started running into problems. She didn't approve of his new lifestyle, and while he did his best to try to make things work, ultimately he wasn't willing to give up his crossdressing and when she finally laid the ultimatum down they broke up. For a while after he bounced around from label to label, finding varied success as a solo singer, before finally being grouped up with the all guy band Syn. It seemed like a natural fit, everyone got together real well, and due to his feminine characteristics they were able to bring female vocals into their songs without breaking the theme of the group.

Oh and by the way: AJ is commonly refereed to as the "Trap Idol" for his deceptively feminine appearance. He's had a very feminine face and slender build ever since he was young, and even without make up can easily pass for a girl. This along with his amazing vocal control allows him to mimic a woman's voice perfectly, making it nearly impossible to tell him apart from an actual girl. He uses this to his advantage to provide both male and female vocals for the band, as well as attract extra publicity and intrigue to the band's image.

Being on tour keeps me busy so pdragon619 will be typing for me
User Image
Prince

My Birthcertificate says: Yukio Takana

But i'm not the same little Gentleman i used to be

now I am: Ouji Yaza

the Lead Guitarist of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: Yukio was the last to be in his family of four which consist of his mother who died giving birth to him, his father who was a well-known man through Asia and his sister who looked just like their mother when she was little. While growing up in the Takana house hold Yukio was always pushed aside by his father, due to him being blame for his mother death but his sister was always there for him no matter what the problem was. Unlike his father who end up putting him into an all boy school which ended bad cause Yukio was always end up causing issues with the teachers just to get kicked out of the school. After a year of boarding school his father finally gave in and decided to put him in normal school like his sister. While his father was busy with his own work, his sister made his school lunch and walked him to school. After school Yukio was put through language tutoring by his father as well as Business, he would always try and run away only to be caught by the maid in the house and brought back to them to be taught. When the first year of High school began his whole world changed, he would skip lunch and go to the park to learn guitar by an old man who enjoy rock and roll.

On the same day he meant a very beautiful girl in his school who caught his eye, after that he walk talk to her every day and do the cutest things for her. Once he thought the time was right he asked her out on a date. He was super happy and overly hyper since it was the first girl he ever asked out in his life but the fact she liked him back made him really excited. Few years of high school went by and his father was expecting him to take over the business but instead he went behind his father back and decide to move out. He asked his girlfriend to move with him and explain that he had a dream to become big and due to being able to play the guitar as well as sing was good for him. When they moved into the big city he ran around doing small gigs at first but made sure to have time for his girlfriend even if it killed him a bit. As a year passed he got a phone call one day which made him stop everything at his gig. His father and sister were killed in a car wreck heading home from the company. They told him he needed to come in and pick up his sister four year old kid, shocked and panicking; he quickly got the nearest cab and went home. When he got out of the cab he left his cell phone on the seat and ran into the hospital where his sister kid was sitting on a medic bed crying his eyes out.

He couldn’t believe his sister and father had died, his heart was breaking slowly as he squeezed the boy in a hug tight. He told the boy it was okay and there was nothing to worry about that he would take care of him. A month later he had his sister son into his son by going to the court and changing a few things. A year had passed since the death of his family before he finally noticed he needed to show how strong he was. The next day he and his new son went out looking for jobs until he noticed a band was looking for a lead guitarist and decide to try it out before he knew it they accepted him in the band. Two years passed and the band was heading to a hotel to do a charity event with another band called VoR which to his shock wasn’t going to be a fun thing.

Oh and by the way: His sister Son Miki, he is six years old. Yukio has a issue with telling people about his past and tends to keep it a secret

User Image
Raven

My Birthcertificate says: Alexander Sage

now I am: Raven Evans

the Rhythm Guitar of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: As a young child, Alexander was abandonded by his parents after they divorced. His relatives often fought over who would take care of him since they thought of him as an unwanted burden. His love for inventing and music was also seen as troublesome and weird by all. However, his grandparents from his mother's side took him in and raised him with love and care. Alexander was especially involved with his grandfather, from whom Alexander picked up his unique nicknaming skill from, Later on however, his grandfather died. Alexander became depressed, and it was about that time he began to think that is best to never love at all than to lose something that is precious. His grandmother noticed that he was becoming detached from everything so she sent him to live with a friend of the family for a while. However, because of his insecurities, he thought of it as her abandoning him like his parents and other relatives did. Over time his detachment from the world become much worse to the point everyone in his middle school only saw him as a freak. It really wasn't until his last year of middle school where he met a freshman girl who seem different and detached like him. Her name was Raava Capella Jones and she seem to understand Alexander more then most did so when she asked him out, that he slowly started to open up to the world his heart had abandoned. Raava had accepted him fully and really love listening to him play the guitar, which help unlock her own hidden talent for writing music like a professional. Over time they moved in together once he finished high school and he started working on his inventing and music while spending time with Raava enjoying that lovely smile she had whenever he show her one of his inventions. All though they was close there was always that fear of her abandoning him like everyone else did and once a letter arrived from his old caretaker everything fell apart. The letter told him about his grandmother's passing and she had wrote him letter telling him that she was sorry for sending him away but she thought it would help him open up once again. After reading that letter Alexander closed himself once again and not even Raava could fix his damaged heart anymore, so slowly she started to leave him until finally she left him. Once that happen Alexander gave up music and inventing for good choosing to live with ever accepting love or form of it. It wasn't until he got a phone call about joining a band called syn did he take up the guitar once again hoping that they would accept him and help him fix his damaged heart through performing.

Oh and by the way: Raven is a very talented inventor, although most of his inventions end up malfunctioning and exploding. He also still wears the purple tie Raava brought him as a remained that love did exist and can be lost.

Being on tour keeps me busy so kazuki1123 will be typing for me

User Image
Nightingale

My Birthcertificate says: Leo Ribbons Silverhart

now I am: Rose Nightingale

the Bass Guitar of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: Well I was born the son of a doctor and a fashion designer so I had to always deal with living up to the expectations they placed before me. So I worked to please them, while crushing my dreams of being a rock star but that one girl I always knew kept pushing me to follow my dreams over my parents. She was always there beside me through my school life acting like my bodyguard cause I was bullied by everyone cause of my pretty boy looks, so we was always in trouble. As I got older, she seem to cling to me more and my image didn't change much besides joining a band in high school which help me grow as a bass guitar player that got my name out there thanks to a few performances. Soon after high school ended I left town with my childhood friend to find fame against my parents wish so they disown me like I was nothing, which didn't bother him much. Once we found a apartment I went to many band try outs while she remain at the apartment cleaning, cooking and everything elses. I hated leaving everything on her but she just kept telling me to not worry about cause my dream was going to come true, so I kept trying out for different bands for several months. When it seem like my dream was impossible a talent agent listen to him play and brought him into the music industry, it was the best thing to happen to me. So once I got home and saw she wasn't home I made dinner for her just to tell I finally got a job in a band, plus he wanted to propose to her as well. Soon as she returned he surprised her with the dinner but before he could propose, his agent came over and freaked out over me living with a woman. I wasn't given a choice my career or the woman he loved, it wasn't a easy choice but my career win in the end. I hated picking my career over love but I dream of this since I was a little boy and it was finally within my grasp now but who could have guessed I be in the new guy in a band called Syn.

Oh and by the way:He still has the old engagement ring as a necklace to remain his of the choice he could have made as a way to punish himself for choosing fame over love. Many of his female fans believe he is into men cause he never deals with them but the truth of the matter is he isn't interesting in anyone cause he believes he will mess it up like he did before.

User Image
Corodain Sapphire

My Birthcertificate says: Corodain Matthias Bludspri

now I am: Corodain Sapphire Bludspri

the Acoustic guitarist of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: Hi everyone I am the Twin brother to Keena the Reaper. I am nothing like my brother. I am way shy and well kind of clothes myself up around women. I tend to stutter a lot which is why I am glad I am only the Acoustic guitarist and not a vocalist. Don't get me wrong or anything. I am as straight as a board, I am only shy. I had been with a woman once. But it seems she had left me, now I figured that there is something wrong with me. *sigh* Well at least I can drink a beer or something like that. Unlike my twin who cannot have a beer without getting violent.

Oh and by the way: I don't know whatever happened to Monaha let alone what I did wrong to deserve this.

Being on tour keeps me busy so Keena the Grim will be typing for me

User Image
The Reaper

My Birthcertificate says: Keena Damon Arthur Bludspri

now I am: Keena The Reaper

the drummer of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: An adventure I wish no one to ever have. I grew up with 6 other brothers, being a twin to one, half brother to five others. I was abused by my father countless of times, when my mom finally caught him, she kicked him out only to get herself killed because of me. After that I was sent to live with my brothers each one sending me away, I eventually went to a boarding school where I was bullied there, told I wasn't going to amount to much. I learned how to do mechanics and fix cars when ever it was needed. I also got myself into music. Learning to play drums was fun and the high lights of my life. I also had this girl during my school days following me around like a love sick puppy. She would follow me during lunch hours to the music room just to hear me bang on them drums. I lived in a two bedroom apartment since I didn't really like to live in the school. It was a good job it was not far and got a part time job working on cars for a while. Sometimes I would work on a broken down car in the underground parking lot. The girl was cute was she ever cute, she even took care of me, especially if I got sick.

Oh and by the way: I have tattoos on my body, one of a cross with a rose wrapped around the crucifix, I have piercings upon my ears, and tattooed eyeliner around my eyes. People called me crazy for doing that. And I am a pervert so watch out Ladies. He he.

Being on tour keeps me busy so Keena the Grim will be typing for me.

User Image
Greed

My Birth certificate says:
Leonardo Sinclair

But i'm not the same little Guy I used to be

now I am: Greed

the Keyboardist of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure:
You know i've always been a greedy little b*****d. But one day in high school i was paired off with this chick. Even now I can't put the words to it. Just something about her, maybe it was how shy she was. She didn't throw herself at me like the other girls. She was smart, to smart to be with someone like me. But like a little lamb she was drawn to the wolf.

We moved in together. My parents weren't happy with the thought and cut me off from my wealth. Meaning i depended upon her. Looking back now I think it wasn't the fact I move out, but moved in with her. Someone they didn't approve of, someone they hadn't hand picked for me. Eventually she gave in. Can't say it wasn't great. That girl had me wrapped around her little fingers. It's just. I'm such a greedy b*****d. I've always aspired for big things. So when a company contacted me. I couldn't pass it up, Not even for her. I watched her leave and the funds flowed back in.

If I had half the heart I should, I would have given it all up for her. To be honest there isn't another girl in the world that could make me feel more alive. And trust me when I say i'm not shy about the women I surround myself with. Really she was the only one who came close to tieing me down. I could have seen us starting a family together. She was some woman. Oh well.

Oh and by the way: Greed can come off as a real piece of work sometimes. He has no filter and down right is a bit of a a*****e. But the only person to see a glimmer of the real him is long gone. When it comes down to the grit, Leo is protective and caring. He'd do anything for the people he cares deeply for. But it's rare glimmers of it that make that part of him so unbelievable.

Being on tour keeps me busy soStoryOfTheWildOnes will be typing for me.

User Image
Cal-ed Scratch
My Birthcertificate says: Calvin Jacob Edwards

now I am: Kris Knight

the DJ of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: Well in school I was one of the cool kids and there was this girl who- Okay you know how most of this story goes so i'm going to cut around the bullshit. It ends with her wrecking my favorite clothes because of some stupid s**t I let slip.What can I say? I was a dumb a** kid and took her for granted. Anyways after that I left my old band and got into a new one called Syn as their DJ and that's where I've been since. It been ******** awesome. The other guys are like my bros now and we've got chicks throwing themselves at us left and right. I learned my lesson though so when I do mess around I at least make sure to not let it to to their head or anything. .

Oh and by the way: he wont admit it to anyone but he actually sort of misses her

User Image
Frost

My Birthcertificate says: Noah Astray Michaelis

now I am: Frost Astray

the Songwriter of the band Syn

Getting there though was an adventure: I grew up as a only children in a single parent house hold, so I had to grow up alot faster then most children around the age of six. My mother was a nurse and was barely home so I did all the cleaning, cooking and other household chores that I could think of. It was thanks to that I was always tried in school and got in trouble cause I would fall asleep during test which was a total mistake.So of course the school asked me if everything was fine at home and I told them it perfectly fine so they left me alone for a while but trouble seem to always fine me. I started getting picked on alot and got in many fights in school so by time I was in middle school alot of people thought I was a delinquent but she didn't think that. I met Veronica a girl who seem all alone in school so he befriend her and it she never left his side in school even when he was in a fight, she was there to patch me up after it was over. It was in high school when I started writing music that I had noticed Veronica always acted the way others wanted to do which help me drag her into my world which caused some drama with the popular a**holes that I started a band with. They didn't like Veronica or the way she out played them and gave my music life in a way that none could do in all the four years of high school. Veronica always smiled when reading my lyrics so after we graduation I asked her to move in with me and we started dating but she was still being something she wasn't which made me work her to help her to change. Over the course of their relationship she just act like everything was fine when deep down she was hurting but wouldn't say a word about. One day my one of my songs that I wrote caught the eye of a big name record company that wanted him to write music for their new band called Syn so I agreed. It was then the plan I had put into play went underway, I texted Veronica to meet me at the record company only to hear me tell my agent I was using her. That was the hardest thing I had ever did but it help Veronica change cause she vented all her anger and raged on me before slaping me across the face three times. After that we broke up and I haven't dated or anything by write music and eat sweets while searching for her to see if she truly changed into the person she wanted to be.

Oh and by the way: Noah's cousin is Chloe Angelina Marcelus and he tells her everything even the truth about his break up, he even takes care of Emery when Chloe needs a break to rest or has important work that needs to be done. He also has a hugh sweet tooth out of this world so he carries several tins of cookies and some candy with him at all times. Lastly he is blind in his left eye after a accident while protecting Emery from being by a stray baseball that was thrown by so bully that wanted to take her toy..

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Romantic Lunatic

tibby chan's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Citizen

9,375 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conversationalist 100
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

Boop! =3
I'm soooo looking forward for this roleplay! It's going to be really awesome!

Romantic Lunatic

leka_liko
ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

Boop! =3
I'm soooo looking forward for this roleplay! It's going to be really awesome!
yep ^-^ and i should be able to open it a littlle later tonight

Quotable Poster

Again I'd like to thank everyone I invited for joining it. It really means alot to see spots filling in so quickly now. 3nodding

Romantic Lunatic

pdragon619
Again I'd like to thank everyone I invited for joining it. It really means alot to see spots filling in so quickly now. 3nodding

Yes! You did an awesome job at recruiting and now we have enough I was able to open the rp yay! ^-^

Wealthy Rabbit

4,825 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Married 100
bip bop bam its me and im comin in hot

Quotable Poster

nobody wants to be the female keyboardist.... cry

Romantic Lunatic

pdragon619
don't worry i'm sure we'll get one and if not i'll throw together a charrie for her

Newbie Genius

9,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
pdragon619

if no one claims it in the next day or so, I will
Foxy_the_lovable_smidget

ninja

warned you bout them stairs bro
Working on my first post. If anyone wants to plot, just let me know =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff