Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kato X Yume
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

-Lays dead silent in the corner on a pool of tears-
(´;ω;`)

I have decided there is only one course of action to take now.

ε=ε=ε=┌(๑ʘ∀ʘ)┘ Keep running.

Posted

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

Kato X Yume
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

(´;ω;`)

Pau talking to Cloud like

Pau: H-hey will you love me? ... wait, where are you goin-
User Image

Pau: Oh okay, guess not...
User Image
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

(´;ω;`)

Pau talking to Cloud like

Pau: H-hey will you love me? ... wait, where are you goin-
User Image

Pau: Oh okay, guess not...
User Image

It is unfortunate that Cloud knows not what affection is. (ृ°͈꒳​°͈ ृ

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

Kato X Yume

Pau: I can teach you! Okay listen...
-clears throat-
It's that thing that you feel when you pee... and it's all tingly... I think that's what affection is. ヽ(・∀・)ノ
-Sun shines on his face, lots of sparkles happen, Pau doesn't know what it means either so he just bullshits it-
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

-clears throat-
It's that thing that you feel when you pee... and it's all tingly... I think that's what affection is. ヽ(・∀・)ノ
-Sun shines on his face, lots of sparkles happen, Pau doesn't know what it means either so he just bullshits it-

Cloud just stares at him like (•౪•).
mightypyro

Posted

On the note about the Infinity going boom:

If you're talking about blowing it via Nuclear explosion, there would just be nothing left. Blowing it up so that it just crashed would make it even more unstable. If you wanted to save the ship from completely obliterating itself so it could crash, you'd want to have them shut down all power sources in an attempt to keep it from happening; Especially the Nuclear reactor used to power all of it. That way, when it crashes it doesn't cause an explosion that will just kick off an array of nuclease explosions and then obliterate all of North Carolina and perhaps some of South Carolina.
Kato X Yume
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

-clears throat-

Posted again

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

Kato X Yume
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

-clears throat-

Pau: -Nods and pats his head like he's proud of his student-
Go forth and spread this knowledge, grasshopper ~(‾⌣‾~)

Also ironically enough... Pau can't deal with stuff that are scary according to him so he's kinda useless at the moment and holding onto Ajax like a little kid at a haunted house 。・゚゚・(>д< )・゚゚・。
Kato X Yume
mightypyro

Posted

If you're talking about blowing it via Nuclear explosion, there would just be nothing left. Blowing it up so that it just crashed would make it even more unstable. If you wanted to save the ship from completely obliterating itself so it could crash, you'd want to have them shut down all power sources in an attempt to keep it from happening; Especially the Nuclear reactor used to power all of it. That way, when it crashes it doesn't cause an explosion that will just kick off an array of nuclease explosions and then obliterate all of North Carolina and perhaps some of South Carolina.

Noted so blow it up in space and have a bright flash? or would it even make flash?
mightypyro
Kato X Yume
mightypyro

Posted

Noted so blow it up in space and have a bright flash? or would it even make flash?

Well if you want everyone to die then blow it up in space. And yes, there would be quite a flash,
And perhaps some acid/radiation filled rain.

Then again, that would probably only happen if the Infinity fell close enough to the Earths Atmosphere before blowing.
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume
TearsOfTheSky
Kato X Yume

-clears throat-

Pau: -Nods and pats his head like he's proud of his student-
Go forth and spread this knowledge, grasshopper ~(‾⌣‾~)

Also ironically enough... Pau can't deal with stuff that are scary according to him so he's kinda useless at the moment and holding onto Ajax like a little kid at a haunted house 。・゚゚・(>д< )・゚゚・。

The horribly incorrect knowledge that you made up on the spot.
Yes.
Spread this.
It just occurred to me that blowing a nuke the size of a space station, in space, could very possibly rid them of most of the sun or moon, if not affect one in some manner.

No big deal.
Just speculation.
I could be completely wrong.
Most likely.
Kato X Yume
It just occurred to me that blowing a nuke the size of a space station, in space, could very possibly rid them of most of the sun or moon, if not affect one in some manner.

No big deal.
Just speculation.
Most likely.

Im thinking it will just float off for a bit and once a month or two has passed in the rp it will blow up and just be a large flash way out in space as to avoid any incorrect happenings to happen
mightypyro
Kato X Yume

No big deal.
Just speculation.
Most likely.

Im thinking it will just float off for a bit and once a month or two has passed in the rp it will blow up and just be a large flash way out in space as to avoid any incorrect happenings to happen

Ah Okay, cause we could have very well have just decided the fate of everyone with that one decision. I could imagine so many outcomes...

Of Acorns's Husband

High-functioning Fatcat

Kato X Yume

Pau: I-I did not make that on the spot! It's... 99.9% correct!
!!(*`・д・)

mightypyro

Are we evacuating the city before the crash or something? Also is everyone on board just going to die or are there gonna be some survivors?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff