<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Beloved Hellraiser

WolfumsTheGreat
Jewel_Jones
WolfumsTheGreat
Jewel_Jones
WolfumsTheGreat
Jewel_Jones
So both Milo and Gabriel are free to choose from then yes? Gah! Now I really don't know who to talk to. xp Because I think my character would be a good fit for both. Though maybe talk to Ranko first about Mariposa

Milo chose a wife a little earlier tonight, so Gabriel is open, but there's also a spot for one more prince to join. 3nodding
Sadly I already have an idea in the works for a citizen sweatdrop I'll have to see if I want to do three people later

lol, would you tell me your ideas?
Okay well with the wive I was thinking she would have water based powers. A farmer or something, works on a farm, and uses her powers to give new life to over farmed or over grazed lands. (Yes I saw that animals like unicorns are gone but they have to still have cows and non-magical birds yes? I mean, what are dragons going to eat? xd ) But then I saw Mariposa's profile and went "s**t" and changed it up some. Still water based powers but instead a healer for the town. But her background is that her family use to rule Sania, but so long ago that no one remembers their linage and her parents and grandparents don't even know about their loyal past. And the only thing they have that would prove it is this little trinket kept locked up in their attic. And I saw that someone picked the dragon I wanted to use on her so back to the drawing board for that. crying

And then my citizen, a poison creating dragon. Still thinking of the pros and cons on that one though. Her parents died because they didn't have the money to keep themselves health, just their daughter. And she is on the streets for some time before getting picked up by someone. Was thinking of talking to Proxx about her being picked up by the assassin guild. And the current her helping to start up the rebellion in hopes to bring justice for what her parents had to go through

Ah! Interesting. Well if you wanted to make her a bronze dragon there are other pics out there that are great. Bronze dragons are VERY pretty and a lot of artists like to draw them. If you need help finding a few pics, feel free to ask! Also, know that the current family of Sania just so happen to be bronze dragons, but the civil war makes the royal family change about every ten years or so, so their royals are different every time the wind blows. I really like the idea of her being over water and stuff though! I think the healing thing could be great and very useful!

Oh! Keep in mind that we have 2 possibly 3 assassins, 2 spies that might work with the assassins, and two others that are currently working with the assassins. So there's a lot going on in the assassin world while really cool things in other parts seem to get looked over.

Personally I've been thinking up ideas for a dragon who makes potions, because I'm going to allow potions in this rp. Or a character who collects books, documents, and maps as the local historian and perhaps does something magical pertaining to that. I think there are a lot of different avenues out there to explore.
3nodding
If you wouldn't mind. I saw that dragon and loved it. Thought it looked GREAT for my character. And I just found out that my friend from the HP roleplay Phy and I are from stole my dragon. xd The name Freya was a dead give away

Okay, then I guess I can change her up and make her into the last prince who has poison magic. And he can be like the insider for the rebellion

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
Jewel_Jones
I look forward to plotting with you for Adel (my prince), Rog (my spy), and Kari (my noble)~

Beloved Hellraiser

Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
I look forward to plotting with you for Adel (my prince), Rog (my spy), and Kari (my noble)~
whee After I get my reserve in I think right?

Desirable Sex Symbol

Haiiii I just put in a reserve for the headstrong dragon, Freya, a chosen wife if anyone would like to plot with me please let me know im working on her profile right now :3

Beloved Hellraiser

lilmisslulu17
Haiiii I just put in a reserve for the headstrong dragon, Freya, a chosen wife if anyone would like to plot with me please let me know im working on her profile right now :3
Curse you Lulu! xd

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jewel_Jones
lilmisslulu17
Curse you Lulu! xd
ermmmm I love you too? XD

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Well we can start right now if you'd like! Or once you flush out your boy a little moar!

lilmisslulu17
Hi derrrrrrr. I have a prince, nobel and a spy! Do you have any ideas for plots?

Beloved Hellraiser

Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Well we can start right now if you'd like! Or once you flush out your boy a little moar!

lilmisslulu17
Hi derrrrrrr. I have a prince, nobel and a spy! Do you have any ideas for plots?
Let me at least get my reserve sent. Which would be after I find a new dragon

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones

lilmisslulu17
Do you have an idea on what dragon you'd like? I found a bunch of them when I was looking for one for Kari

Desirable Sex Symbol

Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones

lilmisslulu17
I think im in love with all of your characters lol. I can see Freya and Adel bumping heads, it would be quite the challenge to get inside Freya's head to torture her when he pleases, as for the others, I'll wait until I finish my profile so you can read it and see if we can plot something biggrin

Beloved Hellraiser

Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime

lilmisslulu17
Do you have an idea on what dragon you'd like? I found a bunch of them when I was looking for one for Kari
Like this, I love the look of this dragon type.

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
lilmisslulu17
Lol. Adel has some females already butting heads with him aka Reia and Khaleesi. With Adel's powers it isn't consensual in the least so unless her power is to mentally block him out, she's going to have a really hard time keeping him out once he puts his mind to it but Adel isn't the type to be running around making people have heart attacks from fear lol.

Plus if she is a chosen wife of one of his brother's he'll be delicate with her xD

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones

lilmisslulu17
Hm are you making a prince Jewel? I think Ekon dragons might need to be western style looking dragons bb

Beloved Hellraiser

Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime

Hm are you making a prince Jewel? I think Ekon dragons might need to be western style looking dragons bb
Yes, but right now I'm working on my chosen bride dragon

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime
Jewel_Jones
Risa-Hime

Yes, but right now I'm working on my chosen bride dragon
oooooo plotsss! Is she from the east?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas