ArchDukeIan
Candeania
-tackle hugs you-

Bah! -falls under a fit of happiness-

-plops on top of ian and candi-

Hai hai! X3

Charmed Conundrum

Hello! emotion_kirakira You may call me Ranko! emotion_bigheart
I play Mariposa, she's the baker in town and also the hopeless romantic. I'm actually working on her profile some more right now XD
ArchDukeIan

Hail my brethren?!
Haha~

Candeania

Hello Candi. : )
Banesin is 165-33 years old.

Ranko-twin

Greetings Ranko! :Y
Heh, tis a pleasure.~ I was reading what you have
of Mariposa up so far.
She seems darling!

I finished Banesin's profile, and am only
waiting for Wolfum's approval or recommendations.
It is quite a task to do them.
But such a relief when they are complete.

Hilarious Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Charmed Conundrum

I'm glad you finished up your profile! Haha. Hopefully I can work with what you have and with any luck, Wolf will approve it and get it posted soon.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I'm easy to work with. No worries!
And your Banesin profile is great!
I'll have it linked soon!

Welcome Arch!

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Thank you thank you!
WolfumsTheGreat

Ah, lovely!
Thank you.~

ArchDukeIan

No worries.
If you have any ideas, I am welcome to them. : )

5,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Charmed Conundrum

Radical! I will be working on the profile later tonight, so I will spew out family ideas when I get around to that.

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gaia_crown

Feral Gekko

User ImageUser Image

< 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxx DG TFC PTRWYB BFB KOTM LAH CGG AO CAS

12,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Figured I should probably drop in. cx
            Hey the name's Erin and I'll be playing Adalynn.
            I'll try to work on my profile later today. c:

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome to everyone!

I'm so excited to have everyone here!
We have most of the profiles in now, so feel free to look through everyone's backgrounds!
I'm eager to plot!

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Hellur, lovely people. <3
For those who don't know, I play the Lost Princess Khaleesi.<3

Magnetic Cultist

8,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Married 100
  • Streaker 200
HI FRIENDS I'M RISA. lol xD So I have Adelram the a*****e prince and Rogelio the Rogue whom isn't really a rogue but a spy for the Red Dragon King!

Adelram: He's realll blood thirsty and kinda twisted with a weird kicker for only eating baked goods from Mariposa's bakery. Eventually they'll end up together and that it will be hilarious in itself cause he's pretty dark and she's the stuff of bubbles and rainbows lol. He's totally up for plotting if you are intrigued. His profile is up too if you wanna get a better feel for him. He is also all about eyes on the prize and the ultimate prize for Adelram is the Throne of Ekon. Adelram is a nightmare dragon able to evoke your deepest darkest fears into the physical world as a hallucination~

Here is a more elaborate detail to Mariposa + Adelram if you're curious

Adelram will have developed a taste for her bakery and won't accept anything less than that. He comes and goes as he pleases and shatters her ideal of what a prince is because he is simply not that kind of prince. He is no white knight in shining armour off to rescue the damsel in distress but more likely the monster that guards the tower or the evil that put her there to begin with. Through a slip of words Mariposa will end up being imported by Adelram into the palace as his personal baker. Eventually feelings will develop between the two but how much of a change Mariposa can make happen in Adelram is left to be seen. Well more like, how much of his softer side is he willing to show the public....

Rogelio: Deep undercover agent of the Red Dragon King sent from Darco to Ekon to search for the long lost princess whom was kidnapped by the Black Dragon King DUN DUN DUN. He's a soldier for the Kingdom of Ekon and will probably end up babysitting or rather 'guarding' some royal princesses during his time one way or another. He is slated to end up with his conflicted love of the Lost Princess but other than that he's totally up for plotting! Rogelio is a fire dragon and all the fun stuff that comes with that~

I LOVE PLOTTING AND AM EASY TO PLOT WITH I PROMISE. lol. If you have any ideas simply quote or PM me !

I look forward to plotting with everyone!

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
HEY GUYS! I've got Reia as my character (one of the princesses... not to be confused with Princess Leia of StarWars fame).

And basically...Reia is the b*****d child of the king and her mother (who had always wanted to be with the King and got second best), and her own 'father' (king's brother) was, to put it lightly, shooting blanks so she was her parents only child… Her mum always wanted to be with the King but never could, so now that she had his child she was starting to threaten him with blackmailing him about the secret as a means of getting to him and getting to the throne. The king then had her parents killed and took her in as his ‘niece’ as a ward and princess - which was a bonus for him because she was proving to be quite talented as a child. She knows nothing of this past and I'm looking forward to her finding out about it.
so she’s jaded, is an outcast because she’s part of the family but not quite part of the family and doesn’t know she’s a b*****d child, and she also has issues of her mixed heritage to deal with. She hates that she was born a woman because it means she will never rule even though she feels more capable than the princes and is a very determined young woman. And she’s a manipulative, jaded little thing and will use whatever weapons she has at her disposal to get what she wants or needs - most often, her feminine wiles and the appeal of her exotic appearance (to those who aren't pure-blood crazy).
I'm still trying to figure out her dragon powers, but her dragon form is amphibious because I feel liek that represents her as a person, existing between two different realms and not belonging entirely in either one.

ALSO. FOR ANYONE WHO HAS A PRINCE AND WANTS TO PLOT OR IS THINKING OF MAKING A PRINCE, READ THIS DELICIOUSNESS BELOW:
I'm making a make character who is a notorious womaniser in Ekon, a casanova of sorts. I haven't decided if he will be Nobility or a Civilian yet. I want him to be the secret gay paramour or lover of one of the princes - it's super scandalous and super secret because nobody suspects my character of having gay tendencies because of his awful reputation with women. He can either be a secret lover or a secret paramour (who perhaps is getting paid for his service because he needs the money somehow, perhaps a gambling problem?).
I also quite like the idea of him being that guy who eavesdrops on everything and knows all the castle gossip and he trades in gossip as a way of moving up in the world.

Blonde and beastly's Significant Otter

Dapper Shapeshifter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone! I am Ranko heart I play Mariposa the baker/chosen wife for Adelram and Khaleesi's childhood friend. I would love to plot with the rest of you and your lovely characters~
I'm pretty much open to anything and I don't bite heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces