Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 40 41 42

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ArchDukeIan
Im definitely going to keep mine. I loved my character. Though I need to be sure that I keep up with it this time. I feel terrible about my dedication with it, especially for Candi. It got hard with summer camps starting up but now, I've got all the free time.

Perfect! Glad to hear whee And we all have demands from life that make things hard, it's understandable 3nodding

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Radioactive SeaMonkey
Yes! getting there! just life and things in the way, but we are defs gunna be up and running again for all who wanna be involved. x3

you both wanna keep your characters right? ninja did you guys have more than one? Just wanna get my bearings and get back up to speed! :3

Oh, goodness. Sorry for vanishing like that. Yes, I would love to keep Allisyn. I only have her, so she's all I'm gonna keep. XD And no probs~ I'm just excited to get this going again.

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
Radioactive SeaMonkey
Yes! getting there! just life and things in the way, but we are defs gunna be up and running again for all who wanna be involved. x3

you both wanna keep your characters right? ninja did you guys have more than one? Just wanna get my bearings and get back up to speed! :3

Oh, goodness. Sorry for vanishing like that. Yes, I would love to keep Allisyn. I only have her, so she's all I'm gonna keep. XD And no probs~ I'm just excited to get this going again.

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheisiri
Radioactive SeaMonkey

Don't worry! Life has been a bit manic for everyone but we are definitely getting back on track! Thanks for the patience whee heart

I'm so glad you're keeping Allisyn, she's such an interesting character I'd hate to lose her! Plus, Drystan was just starting to get interesting with her ninja bwhahaha

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
Radioactive SeaMonkey
Sheisiri
Radioactive SeaMonkey

Don't worry! Life has been a bit manic for everyone but we are definitely getting back on track! Thanks for the patience whee heart

I'm so glad you're keeping Allisyn, she's such an interesting character I'd hate to lose her! Plus, Drystan was just starting to get interesting with her ninja bwhahaha

Like I said, no problem. I'm just happy it's coming back. I really loved the whole idea behind this, and had so many ideas of where I wanted to take Allisyn. Lol. I greatly enjoyed making her. I'm so interested to see where she goes with Drystan. Lol. That is one hell of a combination.

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sheisiri
Radioactive SeaMonkey

Like I said, no problem. I'm just happy it's coming back. I really loved the whole idea behind this, and had so many ideas of where I wanted to take Allisyn. Lol. I greatly enjoyed making her. I'm so interested to see where she goes with Drystan. Lol. That is one hell of a combination.

bwahahhaha Drystan shall get in everyone's pants! huzzah! ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces