Total Votes:[ 24 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 >

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Sheisiri
Okay guys. I'll have my post up on friday. I won't be able to finish it up tonight, seeing as an emergency just took place. I will post though. I am so sorry for all of these delays. sweatdrop

Perfect timing because I gave a reply about Allisyn in my Khaleesi post. She can stay in the tavern. <3 I had Khaleesi bring up that maybe Allisyn could work off her meals and stay in the tavern but she doesn't have to. I just thought it opened up the doors for plotting.~ Because I can't exactly remember what we talked about when we were starting to plot with them. >< I do remember something about Khaleesi taking Allisyn under her wing which I would love because Khaleesi needs to add to her army support system.~ :3
Random Lullaby

Just letting ya know,

It's still the first day.
The time skip only went to 7pm.....
It's not morning yet. sweatdrop

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Phy Grl
Random Lullaby

Just letting ya know,

oh man... I hate when I do that... I didn't even think of that when I read it. poop! gonk

//hugs on lulls.

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Phy Grl
Random Lullaby

Just letting ya know,

LOL Thanks, Phy. I edited my post this morning when I woke up.~ Beloved pointed it out to me when we were plotting in PMs. :3

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Random Lullaby
Phy Grl
Random Lullaby

Just letting ya know,

LOL Thanks, Phy. I edited my post this morning when I woke up.~ Beloved pointed it out to me when we were plotting in PMs. :3

All is well 3nodding heart
Random Lullaby

Ahh, ok.
Just lettin ya know.^^

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Hello All,

I regret to inform everyone that I will be closing this thread of Faded Scales. This RP will be relaunched elsewhere due to a lack of posting and loss of RPers. Myself and Radioactive SeaMonkey will co-run the thread. A few things will change, but not much and you are allowed to keep your current character if you wish. This will give you the chance to change parts of your characters or create a totally different character if you wish. I will post a link to the new thread once it is up and going here.

Thank you to everyone who remained active here, I look forward to continuing with you all in the new Faded Scales.

Charmed Conundrum

ArchDukeIan

Risa-Hime

Beloveds Loveless

Androgynous Noodles

Radioactive SeaMonkey

Melinda Amaure

Breathe Disaster

Candeania

Ranko-twin

lilmisslulu17

Jewel_Jones

Random Lullaby

Proxx Omonan

linx1

Phy Grl

Sheisiri

Xx_RitsukaofLoveless_xX

Dapper Dabbler

10,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
It's phoenix-time guys! Upward and onwards 3nodding

Anyone who has plots with me already can rest assured that I wish to keep them all!

Looking forward to the relaunch guys whee
I'm still here and open for plotting
for Rebekah. yum_cupcake

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
I'm for sure keeping Khaleesi around. I may make a new character but I'm not sure. I probably won't with my internet situation.

I would like to keep Khaleesi just the way she is. The barmaid in Dragon's Horn and the lost Red princess. So hopefully she will still work out in the plot and with the new characters. Looks like her plotting will start from scratch.

Do you still want Rebekah to work in the tavern? surprised
Random Lullaby
I'm for sure keeping Khaleesi around. I may make a new character but I'm not sure. I probably won't with my internet situation.

I would like to keep Khaleesi just the way she is. The barmaid in Dragon's Horn and the lost Red princess. So hopefully she will still work out in the plot and with the new characters. Looks like her plotting will start from scratch.

Do you still want Rebekah to work in the tavern? surprised

Yus please!

Dangerous Lunatic

WolfumsTheGreat
User Image
Hello All,

I regret to inform everyone that I will be closing this thread of Faded Scales. This RP will be relaunched elsewhere due to a lack of posting and loss of RPers. Myself and Radioactive SeaMonkey will co-run the thread. A few things will change, but not much and you are allowed to keep your current character if you wish. This will give you the chance to change parts of your characters or create a totally different character if you wish. I will post a link to the new thread once it is up and going here.

Thank you to everyone who remained active here, I look forward to continuing with you all in the new Faded Scales.

Charmed Conundrum

ArchDukeIan

Risa-Hime

Beloveds Loveless

Androgynous Noodles

Radioactive SeaMonkey

Melinda Amaure

Breathe Disaster

Candeania

Ranko-twin

lilmisslulu17

Jewel_Jones

Random Lullaby

Proxx Omonan

linx1

Phy Grl

Sheisiri

Xx_RitsukaofLoveless_xX

I will definitely keep Akila! If you guys need anything, let me know.
I just didn't know what to post for her and I got really busy the last few weeks. Half of her post was done and ready but i neglected it D: oops.
<3

Versatile Werewolf

I'll still have Gabriel and Griff. ^_^ I'll assume any plots discussed with them will stand unless otherwise notified.

Unleashed Titan

9,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I would still like to be in it. I'll just stick with Allisyn, and the way she is, please. I'm at my work location right now, so I'm on my phonet at the moment. Sorry for not posting as much...

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Phy Girl

Yayy : D

Beloveds Loveless

I would like to keep Gab and Khaleesi's plots~

I will also have a Crew post for you in KOTM sometime this week!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff