Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yarghhh, thar! I likez me a coconut in duh watuh floaters~

Uh... okay. owo;;; /backs away slowly 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
You have a lovely buncha coconuts~ deedle-ee-dee! ;'D 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
Are we pirates now? Is that how it is ? I can't take this anymore! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART! ; A; //rips out heart 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 3 ]
What's a water floater? Is it... omg. no. not that. D: whyyy. 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
//eats marshmellow puffs 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
//Rolls around in own crazy chair screaming "Houston, we have a problem! Who the ******** are you, Houston?!" 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Me likez this thread. Come. We marry. OuO;;;; 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 8 ]
Why coconuts? Why not cashews or ketchup packets or noodles? 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
Will I get shot if I say I hate coconut? 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 1 ]
Idgaf. Hit me baby one more time. ;'3 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Spoopy Specter

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

ONE WHO SPEAKS;
                                  Hellloooo thar~ ;'D
                                  I see you've found my fancy lookin' thread.
                                  This is the OOC/RECRUITMENT thread for "BUSHIDO, THE SAMURAI PROJECT" -
                                  duly note that I have made this a yaoi literate to advanced literate thread.
                                  If you don't like yaoi (guy x guy), I would suggest you turn back now.
                                  Why a yaoi? I wanted to try something different.
                                  I made this thread because I saw a serious lack of good role plays on Gaia and
                                  wanted a period role play. I love Samurai and the Feudal epoch. I've written dissertations on Samurai and their Honor and Shame culture; however, this thread follows little of that.
                                  You don't need to know much about the Samurai aside from what I have provided for you.
                                  Since it was also inspired by Inuyasha, this thread also have playable daemons, yurei, and various other japanese folklore creatures that play a significant role in the plot. If you've seen Inuyasha, just imagine it with Samurai and a little bit of Rurouni Kenshin mixed in.

We are currently accepting applications and profiles! The OOC is open, the IC is not. ;'3

PIECE OF PLOT:
                                      "The Yukan'na and the Uragira Shogunate have been at war for decades. In the year 1297, the Yukan'na Shogunate and the Uragira clash in arms and every samurai at their disposal dies. Every. Last. One. The biggest blood bath ever recorded in human history. Known as the Saikyou No Tate experiments, the Yukan'na Shogunate became desperate for an advantage over the Uragira who have taken the southern lands of Japan for themselves and were quickly gaining ground. Removing from the masses the dying Samurai, the Yukan'na Shogun used daemons and various other creatures to strengthen the Samurai and give them powers beyond what any mortal has ever seen. Most died or seized or foamed at the mouth. The experiement, in truth, had been a success to the few who had survived. The blood of the daemon coursed through the veins of the almighty warrior, imbuing the demonic gene into their very human genome. What came next, though, was unexpected.The Lord of daemons, a man named Belalus, had routed their escape... " - READ MORE IN THE IC THREAD.

User Image

Spoopy Specter

User ImageUser Image

• As you may have guessed, this is where those who are applying for a position will go. Beside each username is the position and the due date for their profiles. Everyone has one week (unless discussed with me) to hand in their profiles or they will be removed from this post! I will quote each person who has applied here so they know their profile due date! Refer to the PROFILES AND APPLICATIONS post in the IC for more information on how profile acceptance will work. Since it is an application, anyone can apply for the same role and the better man will win! C:

KNIGHTSGUARDIAN | DAEMON LORD OF THE EASTRESERVED.

TAKEN ROLES:
                                                                      Belalus
                                                                      Rippana Vice Captain
                                                                      Uragira Shogun
                                                                      Kenkyona Divison 3
                                                                      Rippana Division 2
                                                                      Kenkyona Division 1 - Left Hand
                                                                      Uragira Vice Commander
                                                                      Kenkyona Division 2
                                                                      Daemon Lord of the East
                                                                      Daemon Lord of the West
                                                                      Rippana Division 3

Quote:

7 of 18 positions left for grabs!

User Image

Spoopy Specter

User Image

December 8th, 2014:

THREAD IS NOW OPEN!

Currently accepting applications and profiles! ;')

May 23rd, 2015:

CRACK THREAD IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING~ c:

Spoopy Specter

Spoopy Specter

User Image

Now the wait begins~ ouo;;;

Devoted Divorcee

Gl bby. I'll give this a browser when I'm off work.

this thread is quite lovely
        i'm eyeing a spot and may send in a reserve!

Spoopy Specter

Didn't expect to see replies so soon. //claps excitedly/ ouo;;

CapelIa

Cap, luff! ;'D
          Please doooo~
          The thread is calling your name.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

feuillemort

Why thank you, mah dear. I try. > 3 <;;;
          Are ya now? I'm excited to see the possible application. Fufufu~ ouo;;b
          Unfortunately, I wont be taking reserves but applications.
          The thread should explain what that means.
          I hope that doesn't bother you. I'm sure all will be just spiffeh! c;

Devoted Divorcee

mkay I'm off werk and reading.
        KnightsGuardian

i apologize! i meant application *facepalm*
        i did read through the whole thread so i understand the process,
        and have joined a few that have used that method, so it won't be an issue at all ^^

Spoopy Specter

User Image

What's with me personifying my feelz with gifs? xD

EDIT
        feuillemort

ohhh~ okay. exceelllleenttt~ ;'3
        I just figured I'd let you know in case you thought the opposing. x'D
        It must have taken you a while to read through it.
        I applaud anyone who takes the time and reads through it all. It took me a long time to write it out. ouo;

Devoted Divorcee

between uragira shogun and belalus
idk y i always play men in positions of power. I:

Spoopy Specter

Because that's where all the fun and drama is at?
        Powerful characters equals powerful role. x'D;
        I honestly like both of them, so I can't help that decision.
        That's why I chose the Rippana leader. ;'D
        I just chose my favorite clan over trying to pick between the fellas.
        If you think about it, both of them have the potential to have equally interesting backgrounds
        and personalities. Not to mention they have their foot on the proverbial floor of the thread.
        KnightsGuardian

if there's an rp i deem worth the time of apping for, then it's worth the time to read all the way through. xD
        i was also reading as you put up each post individually >w>

but yeah, i'm interested in the division 1 - left hand for the rippana most likely,
        so i'll probably have an app up for that

Devoted Divorcee

I'd wanna be Belalus just to ******** with people. I have no serious plans for him except he's addicted to a certain type of noodle. That is a very serious plan, yes.

Uragira Shogun would brood as much as Clyde when it comes to revenge and war, xcept he'd be a lot more chill/calm around his peeps. And he'd smile more.

edit: okay i picked belalus.
i have a question though, is that his name or do i write a first/middle/last as a sort of alias in the app stuff

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff