Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yarghhh, thar! I likez me a coconut in duh watuh floaters~

Uh... okay. owo;;; /backs away slowly 0.11363636363636 11.4% [ 5 ]
You have a lovely buncha coconuts~ deedle-ee-dee! ;'D 0.15909090909091 15.9% [ 7 ]
Are we pirates now? Is that how it is ? I can't take this anymore! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART! ; A; //rips out heart 0.068181818181818 6.8% [ 3 ]
What's a water floater? Is it... omg. no. not that. D: whyyy. 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
//eats marshmellow puffs 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
//Rolls around in own crazy chair screaming "Houston, we have a problem! Who the ******** are you, Houston?!" 0.090909090909091 9.1% [ 4 ]
Me likez this thread. Come. We marry. OuO;;;; 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 8 ]
Why coconuts? Why not cashews or ketchup packets or noodles? 0.045454545454545 4.5% [ 2 ]
Will I get shot if I say I hate coconut? 0.022727272727273 2.3% [ 1 ]
Idgaf. Hit me baby one more time. ;'3 0.27272727272727 27.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 44 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 > >>

Spoopy Specter

Iglishmek

They ripped your heart out and left you naked to freeze in the cold, icy suburbia of its heart. The a*****e.The next minute they were recycled again, no? :c

No waiiii they can fly. I've never seen a flying duck. owo illfeelreallyfoolishiftheydo
                Ducks are in cartoons for a reason,
                to be the evil masterminds. The ones you never see coming.
                it bit your soul. D: tag, you're it!

Gooddddd. c:
                I wish he'd be in another movie like that~
                He's a brilliant comedian.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Makes perfect sense. I see everything clearly now. Shapes, shades, and giraffes.
                ouo;;; long necks. long neck bottles. purple blurples. yesssss.
                Makes sense. emotion_c8
                I used to have so many disney movies on vhs, but a lot of it got sold at garage sales.
                you can buy those now for like a dollar at thrift stores. ouo;;;

Why yes, I would. ;'D

bippa-san

goooooodddd lawd, so long. We talk a lot~ //cracks fingers x'D;

Only a hundred years? Ohmai. So young for a city.
                The whole gun thing actually sounds a lot more ideal. It makes it less likely someone's gonna shoot someone on the street for disparage~ then again, wouldn't it make it more likely for someone to act out?
                I think where it shows most is in Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Princess Mononoke.
                Some of his movies that are less serious without the idea of war-like opposition like My Neighbor Totoro doesn't really focus on that. If you think about it, Spirited Away touches on it too.

Yeah, that's true. At a younger age, it really is easier to influence and control if they grow up in that environment. It really is a sad thing, but I honestly don't think a six year old had a choice as to whether they go to school or go on a special vacation. Either one was terrifying. Germany is always going to carry that title with them as racists, slanderers and war starters. I bet even after everything, people are still sitting around wondering when WWIII will start. It is sad the state that Germany is in with all that debt~ just to live there, you get taxed with everything you own.

And yeah, you are coirrect. We've been trying to teach them how to defend themselves and the majority has pulled out of Afghanistan. I'm not shocked that people are moving into Syria, then again people need to think about the relationships these countries have with people like Russia. The whole Syria thing is actually written in Revelations (if you're the religious type). In my opinion, coming from a military family myself, if it's been this long, I'd just pull out entirely and focus on the things that we need to fix before worrying about what everybody else needs. Sounds selfish, but one of the reasons FDR was a great president for at least trying to remain neutral. War never solves anything, it hasn't yet cause it breeds more war and problems, and there's really no winning with expectations. All it's going to do is cause more trouble by involving everyone in other people's problems like it already has.

Not sugary tea. ;A; //weeps into arms

So the territories separate Austrailia in halves, and the states separate it by city? Or are the territories acting as states by themselves?
                Tasmania is a thing? x'D looney toonies coyote
                Ah. ._.; Crocodile is kind of common in the south like in Louisiana if you go to the right shops.
                Have you ever had Shark or Buffalo? Buffalo is actually pretty good, tastes like roast.
                Ohhhhh~ well they sound like full time mums. I'd imagine the laws are strict~ ouo; I bet because of that, it's hard to even get Kangaroo meat unless they die naturally. But it'd be a little awkward, me thinks. .w.;;; what about red kangas? .w.;

You guys don't have like a ten dollar plate? >3>;;; That's crazy! I'd expect as much from Outback or Texas Roadhouse, but dayum.
                And yusss, Japan. I hear Okinawa is idea for the aging few cause the air is fresh. <3

special edition? emotion_c8
                "how to be a heartbreaaaakkkeerrr" //sings
                I can only imagine what it'd be about or what it'd tell you about the game.
                It'd only make you want it more. Just a taste, an inkling of glorified gaming. tnt;
                They've probably made so much progress cause they don't have other games to focus so much time on. >3<;

Appleberry Puffs

Hewo tharrr~ ^w^
                How be you?

Spoopy Specter

Appleberry Puffs

Alrighty!
Application accepted. Thank youuu~ <3

Aged Streaker

Howdy howdy howdy!

I writing up Souta's profile. Here is how it goes currently. Not amazing. But it is a work in progress.

Down for plottings.
        emotion_dowant

Spoopy Specter

Hey tharrr~ C: //wave wave

//stalks hard
            =u=b He looks... //cough/ very fit. Fufufu~
            He seems like the type of character my character
            wouldn't mind being around. I love the fact that he had a family
            and a wife before everything went down. Very nice. I bet he took it hard. :c
            Alas, my character is in Rippana~
            of course, some plots could be made.
            In general, I tend to wait until my profile is completely done
            so I know every knick and cranny as to how he acts
            would react, what happens, etc etc. .w.;
            Maybe he switched groups? emotion_awesome
            Although, I'm dubious of that considering he is the 1st. x'D;;

Hello hello.

I'm really interested in joining, although it might take some time to get things in order before I start working on a reserve and a profile.

It's obvious to see a lot of hard work went into the RP, I love it. (´▽`)ノ

Spoopy Specter

chromatic dream

Heyyoooo!

I'm happy you feel that way~
              I hope to see your application soon! ^ w^ //claps excitedly

owo;;; Indeed there was. I've worked on it for months.
              I'd have to check the thread date. //shrug ヽ(´ー`)┌

Toothsome Shopper

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
NO MORE COLLEGE At least until Jan 20th Yay for winter break!

I also must say that the RP is very well done. I almost gave up entirely on group RPs', glad I didn't though else' I wouldn't have found it. Do you have a general direction that you want the plot to go in in mind?

Aged Streaker

There we go! Fixed Souta's personality. I didn't much care for the way it read. Altered that. Should be much more on point now. Otherwise, nothing else is done. I really need to work on that. >_>'

KnightsGuardian

Hahaha. Yeah. I feel like he might be a bit of a voyeur with that shoulder out. Truth be told this is one of the few pictures of that face claim where he isn't attached to someone else's face. That, or he doesn't look 20 years younger than he should be. This is an older face claim. I don't know why people wish to draw him so young. Making my life haaarrrddd. That is why.

Oh yes. That is part of Souta's internal conflict. He used to have more emotions and then he took an arrow to the knee then he had to abandon his family and make them think he was dead. There is a lot of inner turmoil there. It will be fun to play with. Is a bad RP character creator.

We could definitely work it out. 3nodding
        Well if they were both a part of 100 (now 30) that were experimented on. Maybe the knew each other before the entire clan thing? I am not building too many relationships until I get Souta entirely on paper (internet?). I have him pretty figured out. I just want to make sure all his dirty laundry is aired. That being said. I am down for creating things that will make his history more believable. The MAIN reason for being with the Kenkyona is the possibility of a reward. So, you know, he can send it home to his family. Beyond that, serving a Shogun sits well with him along with being part of an honorable clan. Doesn't mean he couldn't have been driven away prior to that. Or before the clans totally hated each other, been close friends with your character. Is any of this sounding good/making sense?

Because I do want him to have previous relationships with characters, as it does make sense. Also. I adore the fact that your character wouldn't mind being around him. I don't see Souta winning too many fans with his attitude.

Spoopy Specter

Appleberry Puffs

Congrats! ;'D
              collegetakesupsomuchtimewithfinals

Why thank you. I appreciate the compliment! c:
              I'm happy you didn't; otherwise, we wouldn't have an applicant for
              a Kenkyona Divison 3. emotion_kirakira

Mm, I have various ideas that aren't particularly set in stone.
              I have an idea for Bel and what might be going on in the future,
              but despite the ideas and plans I have laid out,
              I'd love for everyone to contribute to the story and future events
              and things that happen later on, which will and can effect the way the future turns out.
              I've made room for so many plots by providing so many side plots,
              it's very possible to have multiple outcomes. xD;
              I did that mainly because I hate walking into the threads
              and having everything laid out and set in stone to where
              there's no wiggle room. Plus it sucks to have every single thing resting in your hands.
              And it makes it so that people are more involved and stay interested if they have a say
              or vote in what happens.
              In general,
              I was hoping to see the Samurai teleported into the future... (that'd be gnarly)
              though, I will say that the original Gifted Samurai are of great import to how the story plays out and what happens 200 years from now. They serve as a
              sort of key which is part of the reason Belalus got involved with their escape.
              Neither of the Shoguns are great rulers in the future, especially with the way they are now
              which also means that no matter who rules, the future is ********.
              In general, I'd love to see conflict between the clans
              I do want death of characters in this RP, although that'd be difficult if no one has a second character. >3>;;;

loquacious strumpet

That's because everyone loves playing younger characters or drawing younger characters. =w=;
              It kind of sucks cause it makes it 10x more difficult to play an older character that isn't supah young in the face but 1000's of years in presence. A better selection would be nice. x'D

Character torment is always the bestworst part about being a writer. emotion_c8
              My character is rather... grieved about a certain circumstance that arose
              after the Saikyou No Tate experiment. :c It's really sad, too. I dun blame the guy.
              //weeps openly
              WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GOOD THAT SUFFER?!

Erm, kind of makes sense. You lost me at the end with the whole Shogun and Honorable clan thing. XD; The name of the clans don't necessarily make for an honorable or humble person. Well my character is the Vice Captain of Rippana, so it is very likely that your character would know about mine whether personally or not so much. Just depends on whether you wanted your character in the Rippana and then in the Kenkyona, or if he's been in the Kenkyona since the beginning and they talked here and there before everyone clashed? They could know each other before the giant calamity of their near death - I honestly think that would work out way better seeing as he changed a little since everything happened and it would be interesting to see your character's perspective on him. Then again, because they knew each other, they could have been in the Rippana together until he was offered better elsewhere? I dunno. XD;

Your character doesn't seem bad at all~ ouo;;; Why would someone have an issue with him?

Spoopy Specter

I gets to read profiles today.

Lady Tarien's Waifu

Divine Heckler

17,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*peeks in*

Spoopy Specter

Satellite O Love

Spoopy Specter

If ya'll want, you can also post the "Relationships" picture/post directly beneath your profile in a separate test thread. Creating a new one just for the relationships post could be a little much if you've already got a squeaky clean thread.

Lady Tarien's Waifu

Divine Heckler

17,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
KnightsGuardian

User Image

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300