Dapper Fatcat

7,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
XxJessicaelisexX
You are correct.
I'm so helpful. Haha.
The reserves up, are the ones that have stayed.
People are so flaky!
You should come and join ussssss.

No worries, I had my reserve done before you even replied lol

User Image

xxxRAELYN LEANE FAUSTO
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHADES
xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : eighteen
xxxxxxxxxxxGENDER : female
xxxxxxxxxxxYEARS IN CAMP : six
xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : jenny albright
xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : teady-enticing

ABOUT: What I really want my character, Raelyn, to be is the one that most don't necessarily like or want, but they all need, especially on the quest. To start off, she tends to make more enemies than she does friends. Pretty independent, she's always had a hard time accepting help from anybody else or admitting fault. Rae doesn't seem to talk much to anybody, and with being on the camp for six years, she's pretty much got all her relationships down to a T. However, if you do have the... pleasure of being friends with her, it's really not all that bad. Just don't think that she won't speak her mind because you've played hop-scotch with her once. Her tone is usually plated with heavy sarcasm and thick bitterness, laced with what some consider wisdom and others consider her just being a smart a**. Something she definitely got from her dad. Her mom was ironically an 'angel sent from heaven above', and Rae could never stand that about her. She's always tried to be a little nicer, but even then it's never seemed to come out right. When it comes down to it, though, she's respectful when she needs to be and will have the backs of any that are on her side... maybe.
SAMPLES: aki!

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
teady-enticing

accepted.
get working on your profile.
teady-enticing

I'm glad you did, she's really interesting. xD
Rose of all Roses
XxJessicaelisexX

Yeah I think they'd work along well together to an extent. Like there's that middle ground between talking together and talking too much, if that makes sense. Like Amber and Caleb will have some kind of deep conversation but then Amber just turns it completely the other way and just keeps talking and begins to turn annoying. I don't think Amber would even realize that she's bored or annoyed him, she'd just believe that he was just in a bad mood that day- well... like... every day. Overall, she'd find him as a friend with weird mood swings and pretty good team member.

MISTER MOSEBY

haha that sounds good to me c:
i can imagine amber being all, "you sound like my mom! blehblehbleh"

I can so see that happening, her bugging him and him being all 'shut the f-ck up will you' (He's blunt, leave him alone. He'll let her know if she's annoying him) and her being 'What crawled up your butt? You were fine a moment ago. You on your period?' /Blabbing on. xD
I wouldn't say he'll give her 'deep' conversations but conversations with a purpose? Yes he will. xD She can speak to him about 'deep' things though. smile
Cookie Vendetta
Tasya's profile

You are most welcome to quote me to plot. biggrin

You & I. Yeah, you & I should plot. <3
Get it all wrote out so I can make you reread it when you forget it all. =P <3

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

XxJessicaelisexX
Cookie Vendetta
Tasya's profile

PUH-LEASE! I already remember.

They are enemies with benefits. Bicker a lot and he sees through her manipulative ways and ruins some of her attempts to manipulate people. Meanwhile, she is jealous over his powers. They clash a lot and are, without a doubt, enemies. But they are also attracted to each other on a physical level and so they still have sex together. I imagine plenty of angry sex with a lot of passion.
Cookie Vendetta
XxJessicaelisexX
Cookie Vendetta
Tasya's profile

They are enemies with benefits. Bicker a lot and he sees through her manipulative ways and ruins some of her attempts to manipulate people. Meanwhile, she is jealous over his powers. They clash a lot and are, without a doubt, enemies. But they are also attracted to each other on a physical level and so they still have sex together. I imagine plenty of angry sex with a lot of passion.

Good egg. Now write it down somewhere. =P Like in your thread. haha.

Aged Wife

XxJessicaelisexX
Cookie Vendetta
XxJessicaelisexX
Cookie Vendetta
Tasya's profile

Good egg. Now write it down somewhere. =P Like in your thread. haha.

I plan on writing it down in my test thread. I just need to dig out an old layout for relationships.

Aged Wife

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxLUCAS ALEXANDER O'CONNOR
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNEMESIS
xxxxxxxxxxxAGE : Twenty-Three
xxxxxxxxxxxGENDER : Male
xxxxxxxxxxxYEARS IN CAMP : Eight
xxxxxxxxxxxFACE CLAIM : Konstantinos Laios
xxxxxxxxxxxUSERNAME : Cookie Vendetta

ABOUT: Luke is a recycled character. My idea for him was and always will be a unique version of an a*****e, but no too strange. Basically those assholes and bitches that tend to have more hate than love, he loves. Those people most find lovable, he hates. What I usually do is make him hate positive trait and love negative traits. So his balance of friends and enemies tends to depend on the characters in the role play. He's always going to be very selfish, bending rules to what pleases him the most at any given time. I don't imagine this leads to him being much of a people player in this role play, but he's very honest and blunt. He doesn't believe in lying to yourself or others and he's also extremely smart, so he can read people very easily. In the last role play I made room for romance, so beneath the temper and selfishness there was a nice and loyal guy. I am probably going to keep his loyal ways, but I'm not sure how nice he is going to be. With me not being forced to make room for romance (as in, there are no pre-made couples) I want to focus more on things like his temper and his struggles to work well with others. I think the struggles will come between wanting to help the gods and having trouble working with others. So he'll be trying to be a good team player, but have troubles doing so. As you can see, I'm still really mending him in my mind. He'll be an a*****e, that's for sure. : )

SAMPLES: Click

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

Hey guys. This is Aleks. Aleks is a no bullshit, blunt person with no social etiquette at all. She grew up in the streets in Brooklyn, one of the more dangerous neighbourhoods. When she first came to CHB 6 years ago, she spoke in a bit of ghetto slang too, but Chiron snuffed that out of her, so she only throws obscenities in really dangerous times.

Anyways, to be friends with her (I'd suspect) might be a sort of person that didn't mind her bluntness (she likes honest people who speak their mind, or people who she respects to hold their own in a battle), or if they were an amazingly sweet person who wants to break down her belief that the world only revolves around survival.

Rose of all Roses

I'll be honest, easygoing personalities may work with Aleks'. For some reason, when I read about Amber, I just imagined Amber complaining about something and Aleks pretending to listen but really thinking about something else, but secretly fond of Amber just being there as if the babbling was familiarity. Does that make sense haha? At the same time, if Amber complains a lot, Aleks would get annoyed and maybe even angry because she sees complaining as a waste of your energy and a luxury that she had never possessed to complain about whatever circumstances she was in.

MISTER MOSEBY

I've actually looked around for Aoibe's profile. I can't seem to find it. Mind if you check out Aleks' and we go from there?

XxJessicaelisexX

I can see Aleks having admired Caleb right off the bat (honed in on natural fighter), especially since he's been there for so long. He might have been a camp counsellor or something when she arrived. Also, I'm going to take a guess that he actually won't mind Aleks' blunt nature (coming from the personality blurb.). What do you think?

Cookie Vendetta

Right off the bat, I don't think Aleks is going to like Tasya very much at all. Which is funny because they're very similar in the "I will do anything to get what I want", but Tasya's manipulative and Aleks would hate the sort of games that would result in. How do you feel about our characters? =)

Broadway Sympathy

What do you think Damien would think of Aleks? =)

Dapper Bear

XxJessicaelisexX

encouragement will only make it worse for him
            she'll never stop, unless he outright tells her to
            but i just picture her dancing around him as she plays the guitar
            singing dixie chicks covers and songs in celtic

and that works perfectly, because she'll definitely do the making up no problem
            once her anger passes she'd go right back to "make caleb happy" mode
            so she'd sing an apology or give him flowers or something idk
            but yeah she'd just be told the wrong thing and she'd be done
            for like five minutes >n>
            she isn't very resilient, unfortunately...

Rose of all Roses

omfg nooooo then aoide would just be like
            "your mama is a southern belle, too?" and taking it literally
            but still trying to boot her off her place and get her going
            like i just see amber refusing to move and aoide trying to push her up
            and failing miserably

minaflower71

aoide's profile is linked on the main page
            and she won't like aleks at all
            she'd see her as thus huge threat to her very identity like she'd be all
            "I'M the redheaded freckled tough chick around here"
            and little petty things like that
            especially if people like aleks more, that would be a huge blow to her self-esteem
            x

batty mobile's Love Of My Life

MISTER MOSEBY

aoide's profile is linked on the main page
            and she won't like aleks at all
            she'd see her as thus huge threat to her very identity like she'd be all
            "I'M the redheaded freckled tough chick around here"
            and little petty things like that
            especially if people like aleks more, that would be a huge blow to her self-esteem
            x

Hmm. Would Aoide actually express her feelings publicly? Like when she goes out of control, angry moment explosion? Would she be cold to Aleks or outwardly like, "I want you to know I don't like you"?

PS. I bloody LOVE Mr. Moseby. Man, it brings back so many memories of the Suite Life. Both Suite Lifes actually. And Esteban. Can't forget Esteban.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Cookie Vendetta

thanks for the profile.
he is accepted, so get working on his. : )

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Broadway Sympathy

XxJessicaelisexX

Rose of all Roses

MISTER MOSEBY

minaflower71

Cookie Vendetta

teady-enticing

so you remember that time yesterday when i was like
let's all be done by wednesday with profiles? i forgot that
wednesday was new years eve. and i didn't know that one
of my friends would want to go out on new years eve. so
now i have plans to go out on new years eve... we're going
to say that profiles should be done by thursday and we're
opening the roleplay on friday. good? good.

also for the two new characters, i will get your powers sent
to you... by thursday evening. i was going to try to do things
today after work. however, then i went to a friend's house
and we caught up on talk. so now i'm tired and thinking
about sleep. tomorrow i will try as i will have wifi for
some of my work hours, but also have never worked
this shift and might have to be lectured on all that i'm
doing wrong at work. so we shall see what is going on
with that. if you two finish and want to post the profiles
to plot go for it. you can leave powers blank and i will
get them to you as soon as possible.

also i finished eva. if anyone wants to read through it
go for it. if not, you can wait and i'll be going for
bullet points in the ooc when i finish conrad as well.

Dapper Fatcat

7,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
wearegliding5683

Well in that case, here is my profile minus the powers! I'm not excited about the role-play at all ; )
Good luck with work tomorrow!
Get some rest, darling < 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas