• Generous 100
Broadway Sympathy

XxJessicaelisexX

Rose of all Roses

MISTER MOSEBY

minaflower71

Cookie Vendetta

hello everyone.
all of you have informed me that you are in fact still interested.
i would like to have all profiles in no later than wednesday.
this means my goal for my own profiles is wednesday as well.
if you have family still at your house or major plans and can't
finish yours by then, i would appreciate a pm. if you do not
spend me one, i will send you a pm. if you have no reasoning
then i am just going to drop you. not to sound mean, i just feel
like this is a decent amount of warning before that point. the
goal for me is to have the roleplay opened by thursday. which
means that we all need to get plotting. i will quote everyone
when my profiles are done. however, that does not mean you
can't plot with others. so let's get plotting!

Dapper Bear

Broadway Sympathy

XxJessicaelisexX

Rose of all Roses

wearegliding5683

minaflower71

Cookie Vendetta

oh hello i smell soon to be plots >u>
            so hi there everyone! i'm moseby, and i'm playing aoide
            she's really overbearing in both positivity and negativity
            either by being overly happy and excited
            or extremely angry & vengeful
            she tries her hardest to keep herself in check, but it hardly works
            so i already know she's going to annoy mostly everyone
            especially bc she has a thick southern accent and plays country music on her guitar
            x

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

MISTER MOSEBY

hey!
so i think amber and aoide might have some interesting chemistry as amber's really laid back and usually chill about most things. i can imagine aoide really wanting amber to pull some weight but amber would just complain about how much work that is or how her wrist is feeling bad or that some gut feeling is telling her not to work. anything else? hmm.

anybody else want to plot?

amber's profile
quick personality:
- laid back
- loves to complain
- talkative
- usually can formulate a good plan
- open about herself and to others
- advice is either a hit or a miss, beware
- forgetful
- impulsive
MISTER MOSEBY
Broadway Sympathy

XxJessicaelisexX

Rose of all Roses

wearegliding5683

minaflower71

Cookie Vendetta

oh hello i smell soon to be plots >u>
            so hi there everyone! i'm moseby, and i'm playing aoide
            she's really overbearing in both positivity and negativity
            either by being overly happy and excited
            or extremely angry & vengeful
            she tries her hardest to keep herself in check, but it hardly works
            so i already know she's going to annoy mostly everyone
            especially bc she has a thick southern accent and plays country music on her guitar
            x

Smelling plots. xD

Anyhoo...
Here is Caleb's Profile
I think their relationship can go either way, honestly he isn't the most patient of guys but she's pretty all over the place herself.
If what she says is interesting, Caleb would listen. He'd even listen for the amount of time she babbles for, granted if what she is saying is interesting to him. Though just as a warning, he will switch what she says around and isn't the most trusting of other people. xD So it's not like they will be the best of friends, even if he has been at camp for 10years. (Though if she was the type to push for a friendship, she'd bring him round depending how she'll find him)
So before we go any further, let's get a baseline on them.
How would she find him? Because if she dislikes him, he won't bother with her etc, he doesn't need anyone giving his temper ammo. He tends to lose a bit of control of his abilities when he's angry. xD
Rose of all Roses

anybody else want to plot?

amber's profile
quick personality:
- laid back
- loves to complain
- talkative
- usually can formulate a good plan
- open about herself and to others
- advice is either a hit or a miss, beware
- forgetful
- impulsive

Caleb's profile
Her talkative nature will most likely get on his nerves, more so if all she talks about is nonsense or anything she possibly can. Caleb is someone who doesn't really waste time with idle conversations and his lack of empathy on things tends to be a pretty forward trait of his. Though he's not a team player, he's good at listening to other people's ideas so in that sense, they'd work together well for team activities and stuff. I think he'd find her openness refreshing though not completely trust she says what she means all the time. He has a tendency to think too deeply into what others say and though most of the time he's right. In this situation he'd obviously be wrong, since you listed she is indeed open about herself. xD He wouldn't listen to her advice though, so we don't need to get into that. xD And he'd try and lead her astray with her impulsive ways wink
So before we build an exciting and drama packed background, let's plot the baseline.
How would she find him?

Dapper Bear

Rose of all Roses

that sounds very much like aoide
            she's an extremely hard worker, so lazy people don't sit right with her
            she'd probably just complain about her complaining
            and would more than likely sing get up offa that thing at her all the time
            country version of course...
            they could really have tension because of it
            since aoide would go off on her without hesitation about her laid-back attitude

XxJessicaelisexX

i can sniff 'em out like glue >u>

to be honest, aoide would adore caleb for reasons unknown
            he'd probably be one of the people she bugs all the time
            and she'd convince herself that he just needs a little heartwarming to perk up
            so she'll sing him lots of songs and do whatever is needed to crack a smile
            a lot of which will end up probably being silly compliments/pick-up lines like
            "y'all must be one of the most powerful demigods, cause that jawline could kill a man!"
            accompanied by double pistols and a wink

but i see it being pretty flimsy, because her temper is just as fiery as her optimism
            so one little mistake and they're at each other's throats
            x
MISTER MOSEBY
Rose of all Roses

that sounds very much like aoide
            she's an extremely hard worker, so lazy people don't sit right with her
            she'd probably just complain about her complaining
            and would more than likely sing get up offa that thing at her all the time
            country version of course...
            they could really have tension because of it
            since aoide would go off on her without hesitation about her laid-back attitude

XxJessicaelisexX

i can sniff 'em out like glue >u>

to be honest, aoide would adore caleb for reasons unknown
            he'd probably be one of the people she bugs all the time
            and she'd convince herself that he just needs a little heartwarming to perk up
            so she'll sing him lots of songs and do whatever is needed to crack a smile
            a lot of which will end up probably being silly compliments/pick-up lines like
            "y'all must be one of the most powerful demigods, cause that jawline could kill a man!"
            accompanied by double pistols and a wink

but i see it being pretty flimsy, because her temper is just as fiery as her optimism
            so one little mistake and they're at each other's throats
            x

That sounds so funny xD

I love that she'd adore him, something no one Not even he will understand.
I can see him cracking a smile every now and again, he'll most likely roll his eyes and tell her to do one (which by the sounds of it will make her try to make him smile and loosen up even more haha)

Yeah they would be pretty unstable but their making up may be more on her than him. Like he'd care for her in his own way but caring is usually clouded for him. So letting go of his issue may not always come about quickly. If that makes sense xD he's also an a*****e with how he words things most of the time, so I can see that sometimes setting her off and him simply frowning and shaking his head. He's quick tempered but not everything will set him off. smile

Girl-Crazy Bachelor

12,225 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
I am incredibly behind. XD
Lord... I need to start work on this asap and I don't know what I should write.
Extreme brain dead holiday work over is in place. DX
Nonetheless, I will attempt to at least plot some so that maybe it'll help me get his profile done?

Dapper Fatcat

7,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
So I'm pretty excited about how this role play looks...
Percy jackson is probably my favorite series of all time, so like...
You bet I wanna join.
I went through the ooc, and I noticed some reservations that were posted were not up on the main thread? So I'm inclined to think that those gods are probably not taken (like hades for example). I think I may take the last girl's spot since the other two of the big three are taken by guys. Because, like, woman power.
Just let me know, and I'll go ahead and type up the reservation real quick whee

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

Eep, I'm way behind. >w< I am on vacation (great time to join a role play) and fly back home on Sunday. Then straight on Monday I return to my full time job. So I expect a few days will be needed to recover. I'm going to do my very best to finish the profile today. smile
Broadway Sympathy
I am incredibly behind. XD
Lord... I need to start work on this asap and I don't know what I should write.
Extreme brain dead holiday work over is in place. DX
Nonetheless, I will attempt to at least plot some so that maybe it'll help me get his profile done?

Backwards thinking for the win.
As long as you have an idea of their personality we can work something out.
So what's he like?
teady-enticing
So I'm pretty excited about how this role play looks...
Percy jackson is probably my favorite series of all time, so like...
You bet I wanna join.
I went through the ooc, and I noticed some reservations that were posted were not up on the main thread? So I'm inclined to think that those gods are probably not taken (like hades for example). I think I may take the last girl's spot since the other two of the big three are taken by guys. Because, like, woman power.
Just let me know, and I'll go ahead and type up the reservation real quick whee

You are correct.
I'm so helpful. Haha.
The reserves up, are the ones that have stayed.
People are so flaky!
You should come and join ussssss.

Karricatlin's Waifu

Friendly Friend

XxJessicaelisexX

Yeah I think they'd work along well together to an extent. Like there's that middle ground between talking together and talking too much, if that makes sense. Like Amber and Caleb will have some kind of deep conversation but then Amber just turns it completely the other way and just keeps talking and begins to turn annoying. I don't think Amber would even realize that she's bored or annoyed him, she'd just believe that he was just in a bad mood that day- well... like... every day. Overall, she'd find him as a friend with weird mood swings and pretty good team member.

MISTER MOSEBY

haha that sounds good to me c:
i can imagine amber being all, "you sound like my mom! blehblehbleh"

In a relationship with XxJessicaelisexX

Aged Wife

Tasya's profile

You are most welcome to quote me to plot. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash