Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Vi3tCookie
Cute Neko Maid XD
10/10 blaugh
10/10 sooo lovely, the skin is a bit stark with the rest of the pale whites though very beautiful

Devoted Lunatic

Pandiie

User Image

T.B.E.
You've changed the eyes, added a nose and even a blush. I think you have done all you could for this avatar, any other change or addition would be to much.
10/10
[maybe, very maybe, a softer shaded pair of glasses?]

@Rater: Mouseatar take 2: still trying to get to like pink~
Need a different white belt, suggestions are very much welcomed!
Very cute 8.7 out of 10.
The gold buckle doesnt really match but it looks cute regardless

i was skipped?... i was skipped twice... lol

Aged Gaian

Aww, a little mouse! I think it's near perfect - a 9/10 at least!~
As for the belt, I'm hard pressed thinking of options, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled 3nodding

~ @the rater: I'm trying out something very new - any feedback would be appreciated ~

Aged Gaian

Jbs BabyG
Tbe... i was skipped?

Your avi is adorable! The only critique I could provide is maybe trying a bolder face choice? It's sort of lost with all the black you have going on. 9/10, Lovey Doves!~

Blessed Demigod

8.5/10: Beautiful avatar! I love the color scheme. Props to you for tieing the background into your theme! Backgrounds can be difficult to use because they can be so specific to a theme. That background itself can be difficult to use due to the colors. You've managed to pull it off beautifully.

You could add a few finishing touches to your avatar though. I would try adding some kind of makeup. Slash Blush in light pink or pale? Blueberry Godina? Those lips could also be lighter so they don't contrast as much. Maybe something like Golden Lips (seen on my avatar)?

@rater: The wings are a personal preference. I know they don't match the theme perfectly, but that shade of green is so hard to find!

TrueVelocity's Partner

Elyndria

It can be a tricky shade to work with, but overall I do like this avatar.
The only thing I wish to change would be the hair, which is a minor complaint due to it hiding the body as it does.
Overall though, great job!
8/10

Aged Gaian

Elyndria
8.5/10: Beautiful avatar! I love the color scheme. Props to you for tieing the background into your theme! Backgrounds can be difficult to use because they can be so specific to a theme. That background itself can be difficult to use due to the colors. You've managed to pull it off beautifully.

You could add a few finishing touches to your avatar though. I would try adding some kind of makeup. Slash Blush in light pink or pale? Blueberry Godina? Those lips could also be lighter so they don't contrast as much. Maybe something like Golden Lips (seen on my avatar)?

@rater: The wings are a personal preference. I know they don't match the theme perfectly, but that shade of green is so hard to find!

Thank you for the suggestion - I had it in my budget to get the Blueberry Cream Godina and I love it!

Yaoi Hubby's Love Of My Life

Naughty Sweetheart

Oh my beautiful avatar!! 9/10
The theme and background fit perfectly !

for the below post...

your probably wondering: WHAT THE HECK IS SHE WEARING???
Erry Chu: an avi made of CHRISTMAS gifts. emotion_dealwithit

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
10 / / 10 for showing off those lovely gifts.

2 / / 10 for how bad all of them look when put together.

TrueVelocity's Partner

The Time Is Nigh
10 / / 10 for showing off those lovely gifts.

2 / / 10 for how bad all of them look when put together.

Simply Love this avatar- and have been wanting to say so for a bit!
Colors and vibe are spot on, and that book adds a fun spice to the overall picture.
<3
10/10

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I absolutely love the colors with the classing yellow and orange. And despite the ears looking a little off due to the hood it still really well done.
10/10

@RATER
Suggestions for her arms please.

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
tbe

9 / / 10

It's been a while since I've seen a mermaid avatar. o: Color balance is really good and the avatar
looks quite interesting. It was difficult to search for any arm mods that suited the colors on your
avatar, but I hope these help somewhat:

Obsessive Allegiance
Amorous Chiroptera

King Cutie-Pie

7,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
The Time Is Nigh
tbe

8/10 - I really like this avi, but I think it looked better when the book didn't float! smile

Rater: I tried real hard to do a clutter avatar. I have no idea what I'm doing. Help would be appreciated.

Tipsy Dabbler

SMD Kinoko

Rate my smoothie?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out