Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lunatic

marquiri

User Image

T.B.E.
I'll start with a tip for you: Make it clear it's a cosplay and provide information (a link, an image etc) to the character. Not everyone is up-to-par with your fandom wink

Now, as for your avatar:
Sailor Venus is one of the least cosplayed sailors and I love that you chose her. I adore you for adding 'Artemis'.
Is it possible that you ad white elbow long gloves though?
And a nose! Something like one of the nose of the Commander items (Excellent Commander is the cheapest right now).
9,5/10

@Rater: Another Troll. Suggestions are always welcome ^_^

Vicious Rogue

18,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
Sineaed
User Image

T.B.E.

beautiful, as always!!! 10/10

Fairy

OhJessickahhh

10/10
Very pretty and well put together, I loooove it.

Floppy Kitten

8,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Well It's a little simple. That's not to say simple is bad..
But in this case maybe just a bit uninteresting.
I think it could be better you picked 2 or 3 main colors and repeat them throughout the avi.
Right not you're black, red, and white. But only have one item in each color.(minus the hair)

5/10

Divine Daredevil

Great color scheme. Unless it is part of a theme, the eyes should be either black or red just to match in color. The cat should be a black color to match, otherwise, awesome!

8/10

Wintar's King

Daring Traveler

What can I say... it's not really consistent... just lose all that you have going on in your head and keep your hair and nothing else. If you're doing some sort of jrpg character stick to the theme, maibe add some armor or get a pose idk... work on the face, get rid of that smile and get better eyes / face. Ummmm... that's it really s: 6/10 pretty mediocre really...

@Rater, desperately in need of item suggestion for a background, everything sucks with the fraking red dye astra thingy... ugh... I really don't want to get a red background so idk, also ways to glitch it into black and white by overlapping it with idk curse of the gray wizard or something?

Devoted Lunatic

The Man in the Stars

User Image

T.B.E.
*hums* I had to adjust the background color I use for the forums to understand the 'man' part. Fact is: your avatar is truly befitting your name. And it's unique, I'll give you that.
Is there a way to hide the bits of red?
9,5/10

Sineaed

10/10. i really love the snow effect heart

Devoted Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
MusicalFrogMonkey
Sineaed

10/10. i really love the snow effect heart

5/10 I like it but you need to add some more details!
I like the use of white, though I myself have found that pink and white is actually rather easy to work with on gaia. Doesn't mean I shouldn't give you marks for it, after all that's personal bias. So going on un-biased rating, I give it a solid 10/10. I mean you have a nice color theme, nothing seems out of place, and the color scheme holds true through the whole avatar. As for the just straight theme, nothing wrong with the simple theme of a lovely stroll. Again top marks, well done!

To who ever rates me, I like criticism from which I can work. So give me some ways to improve, likes dislikes or anything of the such, that way I can know what to do better smile

Devoted Lunatic

Broken Crow

User Image

T.B.E.
I would change the eyes... Have you tried Compass of Seidh (Valkyrie Eyes) yet? I think they'd fit in far better and allow you to keep that haunted look wink
Drop the tennis band and go for a couple of black horns instead.
A well deserved kudo's though: green isn't the easiest color to work with.
8/10

@Rater: Just toying around~
If you know THE items to get rid of the body and the head without a trace of blood: please share and bask for eternity in my gratitude.

Wintar's King

Daring Traveler

Sineaed
The Man in the Stars

User Image

T.B.E.
*hums* I had to adjust the background color I use for the forums to understand the 'man' part. Fact is: your avatar is truly befitting your name. And it's unique, I'll give you that.
Is there a way to hide the bits of red?
9,5/10

SKIP ME

I'd have to get new legs for it... which I am, going to get gradient which will also give him a nice shape and will add 1 little white dot to the body lol but w/e, I guess I'll just keep trying to figure out a way to make him all black and white without the astra item... ( I always love your avis btw )

These are all the "versions" I have of it:

User Image

Greedy Fatcat

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timid 100
Sineaed

6/10. where is your body??? emotion_0A0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items