@rater suggestions always welcome

Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

7/10

I like the theme you're going for.. but I think it could be done better. The hat and is fine but I think the white sash (or scarf?) you have flowing around you makes it hard to see that it matches your top. So maybe get rid of that and use a different one if you really want to still have a sash / scarf. I can't really say I'm fond of the bottom part of your outfit either. It just doesn't really seem to match the top parts. The blue of the bottoms are fine so maybe add a gold belt? Or you can just change the feet to something with golds and blues. I say that because the grey-ish brown sort of comes out of nowhere. Alternatively you could also get brown and gold shoes instead so it matches your sleeves / gloves, and as I said previously just add a belt onto the pants so it matches with the whole outfit better. The hair and face you've used seem to fit well with the theme too so no complaints there. All in all you have a great idea going on. I just think you could do better in presenting it. 3nodding

@Rater; This is an OC acc. HE has Schizophrenia, please do a quick look up if you donno what that is, so he's extremely unhinged and erratic with pretty much everything he does (including his sense of style). Also has zero sense in logic or gender / social norms. Note that the rainbow thing on his back are wings... not a background. And the glass balls are things he uses to spy on people / see into the future. Any suggestions on how I can make monochrome and rainbows meet in always welcome!

Aged Demigod

12,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe
Ok. I get that he doesn't understand gender, but That doesn't mean his body should just completely go feminine. lol
I'd change the leg mod to something a bit more androgynous. It'll help make it look more like a HE. Or just go with a male bottom, because you're using a fem avi already.
I just don't see any character and would never have guessed that this was some Schizophrenic guy.
5/10

Ravishing Radiance's Significant Otter

10/10

I love everything about this, I don't really have anything else to say.

(love the use of the nose)

Shapeshifter

Captivating Silhouette

9/10 The bright blues and purples contrasted with the black is super appealing, I LOVE this avatar. The only thing I would suggest is that the white hipwings don't really match the rest of the avatar.

Green Smoker

to be edited

4//10
as in #astragang4lyfe

Tadashiini's Wife

Demonic Knight

tbe

Ahyiss.
That nostalgia.

Lovin' that gradient colorful rainbow. All that's missing is unicorns flying in the air and clouds gracing the edges. Also, to find that damn pot o' gold!

I applaud you kind lady.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

@Wyvernlet:
8//10

Alien Worshipper

9/10

Really like this and no suggestions come to mind. heart

Rose Ambrai's Husband

Angelic Phantom

TBE

I really enjoy this. It has a good theme, good flow, and the colors match really well. I'm not sure how it could be improved. It's really well done. Great job!

10/10

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

9/10

A little too much red with that hair style, but otherwise, it's really solid. I love the colors.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe

you want Transgenic Soldier - face.
add eyeshadow, a blue sort.

9/10

Victory

omigod i looovee it
she appears to have quite a story behind her or .. a personality I'd love to get to know..
Man if I saw your avi
irl
as a person
I'd wanna fk her.
Pretty hot tbh lmaooo 10/10
sorry if weird haha

Mythical Celebrator

13,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
7.5 }} 10'd. I like the concept.