Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

i like this its different 3nodding 9/10

Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oooh, the colors! They look so nice together! The skin makes me like it more and more honestly. but, try pushing some white down towards the feet region?
9//10

Angelic Citizen

Fatcat

Newbie Noob

6,025 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
tbh

You look so quirky and different, I really like it! The only thing that I don't really like is the color of the bow. It's stands out from the rest of the colors so much that it distracts from the other details. Still super cute~ 6/10

Legit Outlaw's Compadre

Unsealed Rare

10 / 10
Cute avi
: 3
I just bought this new look so I'm interested to see if people like it.

Ally, I like the color scheme on yours. It reminds me of a lion, or halloween. I like the color together, and it looks pretty well put together. 7/10.

Newbie Noob

6,025 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
tbe

It's unique, and I really like the choice of colors. I would change the shoes to something with a darker purple (like the birds and flower) to balance it out a little more. The halo also seems out of place with the rest of the avatar. Really pretty! 8/10

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I’d give you a 9/10. Your avi matches nicely and is very cute

Ruthless Demigod

Tsuki_Kirkland

The colors work well together and it's cute
8/10

Newbie Noob

6,025 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
tbe

The theme is very clear, and I absolutely love the combination of the arms and legs. It's perfect to me~ 9/10

Dangerous Genius

tbe

8.5/10 cuuuute and matches well, but the thickness of the top paired with the dainty legs is weird to me. also, a mouth would be nice heart

@rater: i'm a very angry winter troll. emotion_donotwant

Seeker

6.5/10

I prefer more simplistic avys personally but tried to keep my mind open.

The colors seem to mesh well but it looks way too flooded for me, it's hard to make out exactly what you'd be or where you'd come from o_o

Loyal Spirit

17,625 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe

Hmm. I'm not really sure about your color scheme - the gold, white and black is nice, but the deep navy boots with the dark gray fishnets and the pale blue-grey vest throw the whole thing off-kilter. The shapes of your outfit pieces seem to really go together and the pose is nice as well, but I'm not really digging the tiny mouth/huge eyes thing much. 6.5/10

@rater: do you think the background matches the dress too closely or is it okay?

Antaresia's Kouhai

Shy Hellhound

13,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
tbe

the pink skirt/dress doesn't really match anything on your avatar and it blends in with the background too much. try more golds and blacks.
7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces