Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Puppy

Mellow Mangoes
Just to make sure you get a rating.

9/10
While I know the boots and sleeves match eachother, they don't really match the rest of the outfit. I think you should twek both to something of a brighter color.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe

Ai no Ka Gangster Brigade - blazing bat, would be great here.
9/10

tirloid's Wife

Inquisitor

tuesday, I love you, but the off-black of those
            arms is driving me batty, and the legs don't make any
            sense at all. Were you trying to balance out the arms?
            Is she a traffic conductor / necrophiliac? User Image
            the rest is super cute

8 / 10

Dapper Puppy

TBE

A solid 10 out of 10.
This avatar tells a story, and it tell it well. We've got an injured cop, in what looks like a Mexican standoff. At first I questioned the legs, but when I considered this guy is probably doing so much to just stand, it makes sense. I wouldn't change it at all, just look for possible backgrounds that might intensify the scene.

@Tuesday Mournings: The bat would detract too much; either by covering up the bike or being an out of place color.

Lonely Gatekeeper

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
TBE
9/10. I like the mysterious vibe you have going with this avatar. the only thing that really bothers me is the hair, it just doesn't seem to fit.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
tbe

8/10 I like the color scheme though somewhat common. Color distribution is well-oriented. Weight good. Commendation for the companion.

Concerns are the origin of companion somewhat off the theme. More armor pauldron or any metal that might complement the warrior look. Hmm coat maybe or like the blade of the midnight sky (belt & tail). Comet Breaker might be good too. Black rook/knight/king and checkmate items might work too...
Kazuto Kiriigaya

Feral Rogue

6/10
if you're gonna do black and red, you've gotta do it really well to make it interesting
yours is messy and very top-heavy

Invisible Poster

the colors are so similar that your avatar gets lost in the bg ... otherwise i like the whole snow theme 7/10

Brelise's Boyfriend

Aged Ladykiller

TBE

Very cute Halloween theme Avi The only thing I would change would be the expression on the face, perhaps to something a little more devious looking >=D
otherwise clean and simple 8/10

I rather enjoy simple avi's, nice clean and cut

Enigmatic Fashionista

32,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Magical Girl 50
TBE
I dunno if it's okay. It's really rather messy, has no flow, and there's not really a consistent color scheme.
The hair sticks out and nothing really compliments it. Legs are an off color to the black.
The petals are really distracting and I'm not sure what theme you're going for.
Fallen Angel? Ox/human hybrid? What's the point of the Ancient Katana?
I'll give a rating of 4/10 but you have potential to improve it greatly.

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

9/1O

the face is boring, and i dont like the skin tone that you used, either.

Kawaii Shounen

27,440 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Magical Girl 50
tbe!

neato! I really like it, it's totally different and unique and ...bizarre, but in a good way. I just think the head is weird left totally naked D:

9/10

@rater biggrin halloween kawaii witch taim av
tbe
9/10.
The color distribution is lovely. Oh man, dat white and cream. emotion_kirakira The only issues I had were the hat's underside+ribbon makes the top half of your avi more orange and the frills on the bottom make you look more pink on the bottom, which makes the color scheme a little uneven.

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
Orehiroda
tbe
9/10.
The color distribution is lovely. Oh man, dat white and cream. emotion_kirakira The only issues I had were the hat's underside+ribbon makes the top half of your avi more orange and the frills on the bottom make you look more pink on the bottom, which makes the color scheme a little uneven.

this is so cute! I love the feet! 9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces