Welcome to Gaia! ::

tbe

i... i dont know what to say. it looks great, but it is so confusing LOL! made me chuckle. 10/10

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was

I like it.
Simple but still nice. It's actually more items than I thought so deceptively simple.
The goggles are a little bulky but finding good goggles is hard and they work.
9/10

@rater suggestions always welcome
Top and arms still up in the air, I have another idea that is darker but I kind of like the light colors.

Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am

Loyal Spirit

17,625 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hygienic 200
Kyoko5075

Cute, but I feel like the hat is too busy compared to the rest of your avi. Maybe incorporate some more yellow/gold on your body? 8/10.

Divine Nymph

Sevvyn77

tbr

I really like the attitude of this beautiful avi! Really love the elegant and dark theme.
The facial expression and pose as well as the overall theme really give her character.

My only suggestion might be to have a bit more of the crimson color from the dress incorporated in the top half somewhere. Maybe with a necklace, headband, hair?
-insert shameless link to item I'm selling-
Kidding around, but the colors you have are perfect for it!

Rating:
With constructive criticism about the addition of crimson to the top half 9.5/10.
10/10 being my nice self.

Attendee

8/10

LOOK AT THOSE HUES
THE BLUES
HNNNNNGGGG

need a more serious face, however- I might also recommend a darker hair color, though this is IRRELEVANT because you don't see people walking around with green hair and such to match their outfits- well I mean, you do.. sometimes..

Whatever. You need a more serious face, IMO.

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit I'm just the same as I was

black hole or galaxy :O
that's cool man,
I didn't know those items existed.
Cool but it's just a bit simple but I like it so...
9/10

@rater suggestions always welcome
Top and arms still up in the air, I have another idea that is darker but I kind of like the light colors.

Now don't you understand, that I'm never changing who I am

Loyal Spirit

17,625 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hygienic 200
Kyoko5075

biggrin I definitely like the addition of the sash with a hint of gold in it - it really balances your avi out better. Maybe take a look at the Antique Shop item? It's got some gold and blue items you can try out if you like. The only thing still throwing me off is the pale brown shoes with the beigey stockings. They make for a nice pose/posture, but it strikes me as a little strange. 9/10.

Edit: I'm actually going to swap out my current skirt for the Rose Saga one - it's got gold lining, rather than white - but I'm just waiting for more moneys to come in from my shop atm so I can buy one. Currently I'm looking for better sleeve suggestions, so if you've got one (other than Rosamund's Grace, which would be my ideal but is ridiculously expensive) that would be awesome!
I like your avatar as is, but I cannot think of any items that would improve your current look.. mess around with backgrounds, maybe? It looks like you made a character, and I like that. 9.5/10

@rater: Suggestions for any accessories?

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Try Shin's courage for the goggles.
His expression looks like he found something shiny/bright and is totally memorized by it. Also the elf ears look a shade off. So maybe try to find better ears or take them off.
Anyways I like it but I think you could make it better.
8/10

@Rater
Suggestions please.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe

very empty. but i am at lost as to what to suggest.
A belt, body tattoo.
Sainte ciel: thanatos - love's victory? or Intelligence bonus.
This is hard cause that gold is a little difficult to find outside of being attached to something else bigger.
I'm going to say no to the wings. you'd do better as an elf warrior.

5/10

you have a good plan going, but don't go for an angel theme. Those wings are too dark and really don't add as much as the ears do.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

4,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I love yours biggrin she looks burnt and cool xD hahah its pretty neat to look at <3 9/10
gold and black
i like it
you definitely have a theme going here
i just wish the gold hue of the skin matched the gold hue of the rest of the avi

8/10
tbe

epic. 9.5/10, i highly suggest a background.

Wealthy Bloodsucker

4,175 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
top tsundere
gold and black
i like it
you definitely have a theme going here
i just wish the gold hue of the skin matched the gold hue of the rest of the avi

8/10
ikr but gaia doesn't really work around the items we need sometimes.... but hey, I love your avi biggrin it has a cool theme and I see nothing wrong with it! and I love the dog that comes along with your avi biggrin its cool and sticks to the theme.... looks like a dead Nazi soldier chief or something smile 11/10

tinker, that's a super cool avi too xD white and gold while im black and gold biggrin I love the mask. it gives it a creepy masquerade feel :3 9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff