Welcome to Gaia! ::

I really like the winter colors, as it is well coordinated on your avatar. However, the face lacks expression. Also, the handheld sticks out a lot. Nevertheless, it's a great balanced avatar. 7/10

I'd also change the hair style. Not my personal preference.

Tipsy Humorist

Shameless Shounen

20,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hero 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tbe

the hat is too much contrast and dosent match i suggest looking for a more suitable black hat
7/10

@rater

going for vocloid/ ultraloid theme

more than numbers

Codebreaking Prophet

@Nikaidou Ran: If you want a better Vocaloid vibe to it, I'd suggest a different facial expression to give it charisma. Master Alchemist might help but I think it looks more like cyan instead of teal. The use of stcokings here match well but you're using the coat+boot from the same item. I don't remember seeing a better alternative but it does take points from you that way. Human skin might make it more realistic too. You get a C.

@Rater: Suggestions would be appreciated.

Invisible Supermodel

To be quite honest, I don't think this avatar could get much better, I like how simple it is, and how mysterious it is also, I just wish there was more of that purple/red color near the feet, but I know for a fact that there aren't really any items that can do that with the leg mods you have.
9/10
@rater:
this is a WIP so suggestions would be loved, especially for the head
@Tadundra: 9/10 This is absolutely a gorgeous character. I love the matching, facial expression and the details it has.

Even though the hair matches, I suggest a different style because it sticks out and gives your head feeling heavy.

Salty Fashionista

33,750 Points
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Smooth Operator 100
@joooohn: 4/10

I do not think you have been pleased (?) to create this avatar because he simply does not match anything! A easy tip is you define which item you do not want to withdraw and go co combining the colors or theme. In the case of Hipster style, bright colors all around the avatar do it to fill.

If you are interested on how to make a Hipster Avatar, here are some photos on fashion websites that can inspire you.

@Rater: More than numbers...
8/10 I think you should change stockings, but nice theme.
the blue overlayer is killing it a little bit for me, i wish you took it off to enjoy the actual colors without it

8.4 c:
The only thing I don't like is the speech bubble. 9/10

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
4 / 1O .

It's really bland.

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Is that a single item or layering? I am a little confused (sorry, not familiar with a lot of the newer items).
I'm not quite sure how to rate this. Throw me a bone?

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lyndes
Is that a single item or layering? I am a little confused (sorry, not familiar with a lot of the newer items).
I'm not quite sure how to rate this. Throw me a bone?

It's multiple. The jaws of death are one item, the gear design in the center is made of a few other items, and the red tint comes from another individual item.

8/10. One of the better uses of the Djinn Baharat legs I've seen.

Grolewthee's Husband

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
meh
3/10
don't really get it
8/10 The matching and color balance are very well put together. Although I see a lot of black and white monochromes.

@Rater: Rate the base please. heart
#tattoo #koi

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas