Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
*puts two ice cream cones on your head* awh you're cute ice cream devil you! emotion_kirakira
-giggles and runs around screaming-
I AM THE CHOCOLATE SATAN!
I'm gonna catch you! twisted *chasing her*
NO!
-climbs a tree-
I'm never coming down! emotion_donotwant
But Dai~! Look what I got! emotion_kirakira
*holds triple layer chocolate icecream*
emotion_jawdrop
MORE ICE CREAM!
-hangs upside down from a branch and snatches it from you-
MINE!
*seeing empty hand*
Awh mann~ i just wanna share. crying

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
I always make good points, how have you only just come to realize this? Hmph.

-makes a barrier around you- Dangerous Loon.

User Image

*shrugs* Maybe I wasn't expecting you to make sense?

*grins widely* Beware of the Dangerous Loon! Gods I want that Title xD

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
I'm not concerned with creativity or originality when it comes to how I deal with people. Slow, painful and bone crushing is all I care about, so I'm perfectly happy with the meat grinder approach.
Eh, the others can deal and fend for themselves, I'm too bored to try help them out.

-strokes your little paws- redface
You should definitely grab Hime if you don't already have it c: ALSO the sketchbooks, but they're a tad pricy. Definitely worth it though, cause the hairclips are useful AND the item itself is just awesome c: I always try to smash as many hair cutting items on my avis to see what it does emotion_dowant

User Image

If that's all that matters then yeah, I guess it works- Still very unimaginative though.
But they are your customers, your source of income- Wait, you're bored? That can't be good... *shies further in her Loony Corner*

*kneads a bit more while peeking trough one eye* *twitches nose*
An adorable sweetheart gifted Hime to me. I think I'll stick with one Sketchbook though, the hairpin would be about all I use from it, the rest isn;t really my taste so yeah sweatdrop *laughs* That's how I start out! An avatar base with a mop of hair and every cut item crammed into it, then I start removing the cut items or change the hair till I get what pleases me and build from there ^_^

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
It more or less streamlines the site. It's like the tektek toolbar thing for firefox in that you can set custom post style (like my purple, bolded, center-aligned text) but you also have the option to customize how the UI looks (such as setting custom colors and backgrounds) as well as set shortcuts for places that you visit often.

Here's a crappy screenshot of what my UI looks like. You can also see what I meant about the darker background behind avatars.

Honestly, my favorite part of BetterGaia are the options available for posting such as quick quote and quick edit (lets you type out a response or edit your post without having to load another page) in addition to the standard quote, edit, and post buttons.

If you use Chrome, I very highly recommend getting it. 3nodding

There is a BetterGaia app for firefox but it hasn't been updated in a long time so it really doesn't work very well, if at all.

Edit: I updated the screenshot with a much higher-quality one.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! THAT'S how so many people have set post layouts without having to copy and past code into every post! I always wondered if somehow I was missing how to do that on normal Gaia....

Oooh yeah now I see the darker BG o: Looks okay, I kinda thought that it would be drastically changed in every way lol

I just open a new tab which I'm used to, so now it's like a set pattern >w<
Nah, I use Firefox, and tbh I don't handle change very well when it comes to sites I use daily xD I'm used to and enjoying the format as it is now so I'd probably hate it and get turned around LOL

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Criddious
Made a peaceful avatar for a change. Wanted lounging around but it works fine without it: still soothing.
ORDER IN THE COURT!
ARRESTED
I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!
6//10
You've done well to work with the Zodiacal violin pose, which can be extremely cumbersome c: I reckon thogh that the face could be more serene. Perhaps closed eyes, and a subtler mouth?

You were arrested for beating someone to death with your violin then stabbing him with the bow, simply for beating you in a Nation wide music festival!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

hi its me eski
order in the court please!

User Image
4.5//10
While the colours are beautiful, certain aspects look quite awkward and bulky. he face doesn't sit well with me, almost looking creepy (the overly large eyes and odd lips do it), while the Nymph Karya bolero makes this look very bulky and the arms look very awkwardly angled. You sort of get lost, and you also lose the detailing of each individual item.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
NO!
-climbs a tree-
emotion_jawdrop
MORE ICE CREAM!
MINE!
*seeing empty hand*
-gives you back the empty cone-
There you go! Sharing! emotion_awesome

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
NO!
-climbs a tree-
emotion_jawdrop
MORE ICE CREAM!
MINE!
*seeing empty hand*
-gives you back the empty cone-
There you go! Sharing! emotion_awesome
*holding empty cone*
Why you do dis, Dai? crying

Fashionable Shapeshifter

12,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dailanie

It uses the different items I get for my birthday. xd
Thank You! <3
Only if I get to take a bite back. whee

Dapper Genius

11,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dailanie
Tesla Was Robbed

ehhhhh it's pretty bad. SO SMELLY emotion_donotwant
it's 'cause it updates stuff when I'm not around that a*****e computer
trolling around the CB is fun. I can be as obnoxious as I want emotion_awesome
-rubs face on you like a cat- ok, there you should have some luck
Sometimes my luck is terrible but lately, I've gotten some good stuff. Though, thanks to inflation, everything is good xD. Rarely any items that come out of a rig anymore are less than 1bil
huzzah whee When I first saw the bang cutters, I almost pounced on them, but then I realized I really like bangs rofl

omg that sounds super awesome fun
I need the colorssssss

SHHHHHHHHHHHH

None of these new hoods are as awesome as the first 2 neutral Haha I know when I saw those hoods were left out, I laughed. I still want a darker purple Hood. That'd be awesome. If I ever win a rainbow ticket, I'm pretty sure that's what I'ma recolor emotion_awesome
Gaia loves pissing people off by ruining their collections lol
All those Beyonds and Hoods will hopefully show up in some sort of RIG eventually. maybe one of them recolor ones.
I love the Laces because of the hair. Those colors whee They look so cool when I shave the side with sweetheart schoolboy haha. There are so many girly items I buy just so I can mess with the hair
Dood you know they will. they always do that. They'll never stop recoloring things. those jerks

I WILL ALWAYS ARGUE ALWAYS emotion_dealwithit
You can't cut my creepy arms. They cut you
just don't break the flowers haha
well you could have them if not for stupid rules emotion_donotwant

THIS CORNER CAN. INDESTRUCTIBLE CORNER
I don't have any pizza right now. I will have a burger soon, but not pizza
omfg fish and chips. does want gonk
i will wiggle forever -wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggle-
Leave the chicken alone. It's so close to retirement lol

THE SNOW GLOWS WHITE ON THE MOUNTAIN NIGHT
NOT A FOOTPRINT TO BE SEEN
A KINGDOM OF ISOLATION
AND IT LOOKS LIKE I'M THE QUEEN

Yes. Yes I am emotion_awesome
THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK
nnnnnno not always. enough coal. no more coal

Wow.....Crying right now brb ;w;
You should take it out to the yard and show it who's boss emotion_donotwant
Yeah I do love going to CB and posting whatever ******** up s**t I feel like posting xD
Mmm I can feel the luck already!
Ugggh I want more deflation RIGs! This CI RIG is ugly...
LOL I like them cause some of my hairstyles I love cover the whole face which annoys me x.x

Then come to New Zealand and join the colour run with me next yeeeear!
You'll have all the colours you want emotion_dowant
No shushing! D:<

Nah the newest Hood recolours re so weeeak! I want bolder colours! I want a Green Hood, an Orange Hood and a Dark Purple Hood owo Dude yes! Recolour dat s**t!
Omg they'd better be in future RIGs! I wanna snap them up huheuheuhe That's why I'm a fan of recolour RIGs lol
Oooh yeah the hair is always so bold and lovely x.x
Shhhhh! Don't jinx it! They're gonna recolour my sets to death ;-;

Blaaargh! Then I'll argue right back!! emotion_donotwant
B-b-but...you wouldn't cut a poor little girl would you Tes? emotion_kirakira
-breaks all of your flowers- Too late.
NOT MY FAULT I HAVE RUUUULES! scream

Pssh this corner ain't got nothing against me talk2hand
OMIGOD NOW I WANT BURGER!
Like seriously, I'd had such a craving for junk food! ;-;
That was one biiiig wiggle lol
-bites chicken more-

REINDEERS ARE BETTER THAN PEOPLE
SVEN, DON'T YOU THINK THAT'S TRUE?
YEAH, PEOPLE WILL BEAT YOU AND CURSE YOU ND CHEAT YOU
EVERYONE OF EM'S BAD EXCEPT YOU!
OH, HO, THANKS BUDDY!

BUT PEOPLE SMELL BETTER THAN REINDEERS
SVEN, DON'T YOU THINK I'M RIGHT?
THAT'S ONCE AGAIN TRUE, FOR ALL EXCEPT YOU
YOU GOT ME. LET'S CALL IT A NIGHT
GOOD NIGHT
DON'T LET THE FROST BITE BITE.

Peeper perv! scream
WHAT I THINK IS LAW!
-shoves more and more coal down your pants- What was that? MORE coal? OKAY!

don't cry! You'll make the smell worse xD
bleh between work, being sick, and Final Fantasy X, I've barely touched my computer. Everything I need to reply to, I keep open on my computer, so when I'm on my phone all the time, nothing ever gets done xD
I would love to, but then I'd have no computer gonk
The CB is fun to harass. Some people are so easy to troll
yes good so much luck
Yeah I miss the deflation RIGs. I guess they're giving out a RIG with Gcash purchase now. Why not just sell the 100 packs again i miss those sad
ah xD. i played with those scissors a bit but i ended up holding off and then they brought out the summer haircut scissors and i needed those xD

omg I wish xD. I've been wanting to go to New Zealand for a while. for nerd reasons emotion_awesome
Lord of the rings lol
I want all the colorssssss gonk
SHHHhhHHHhhHHhhhhhhhhhhhh

Yessss bold colors yessss. I like all of those but orange xD. I want Magenta, Royal blue, Teal and of course purple. OOH MAGENTA AND PURPLE asfdsdffsfddfssdf -color coma-
EVERYTHING ends up in those recolor RIGs
yeah i love bold, colorful hair. That new Thrall recolor ohman. I need that hair. Even though it glitches with the sweetheart schoolboy emotion_donotwant
I... I think I jinxed it emotion_facepalm

NO. NO argue no
I might 4laugh Prolly not, but I really really might
Why... Why would you do that gonk WHYYYYYYYYY
IT IS. IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT

Ehh I'd be careful. That corner is such a jerk talk2hand
Now I have no food... i do have cheesecake. caramel rum cheesecake i think. is good
I always want junk food xD. and i work in a grocery store so it's easy to get rofl
It was. Now I'm tired. too much wiggling gonk
Leave the chicken alone! Leave it alooooone

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN?
OR RIDE OUR BIKE AROUND THE HALLS?
I THINK SOME COMPANY IS OVERDUE
I'VE STARTED TALKING TO THE PICTURES ON THE WALLS

... So I read that as "Pepper perv" And now I keep thinking of some weirdo creepily sniffing pepper shakers
NO. LAWS ARE STUPID
Yes. Yes more coal stare

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! THAT'S how so many people have set post layouts without having to copy and past code into every post! I always wondered if somehow I was missing how to do that on normal Gaia....

Oooh yeah now I see the darker BG o: Looks okay, I kinda thought that it would be drastically changed in every way lol

I just open a new tab which I'm used to, so now it's like a set pattern >w<
Nah, I use Firefox, and tbh I don't handle change very well when it comes to sites I use daily xD I'm used to and enjoying the format as it is now so I'd probably hate it and get turned around LOL

I understand. I used to absolutely swear by firefox until I switched to Chrome. It took me a little while to get used to the differences. sweatdrop

And lol. I probably should have blurred or masked how much gold I have because when I logged on this morning, I had PMs from, like, 4 random people begging me to donate some gold to them. lol

I finally managed to get a Yorick doll! whee

Merry Traveler

Dailanie
amarzyciel
Order in the court for me C:
8//10
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The composition is absolutely perfect and the colours are wonderful! I'm a little iffy on the mouth though, as it looks a bit too comical :L Otherwise it's absolutely gorgeous c:

redface thank you so much
I have a hard time picking mouth since there's not many mouth mod that I own
so I pick one that fit best from what I have

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dailanie
Silverlight Symphony
They have added too many good items lately... I hate it when Gaia does that.
I know right! classified_fu
At the moment I'm still fuming over them releasing yet ANOTHER Rosamund, so now I'm desperately trying to save up/sell in order to get it :L Even the LQI's though have been gorgeous x.x Gotta love them Thrall recolours omg x.x

Actually I just discovered eccentric chime. That hair.... emotion_dowant plus it adds nicely to my collection of navy toned items lol. Maybe I should make a quest thread for the navy items I don't own xd

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
Dailanie
Lyndes
Dailanie, you're kitty hat is so cute :< I've been trying forever to find something to match that shade of periwinkle.
Lyndes! Omg I've missed you ;w;
Aww thank you~
That's actually one of my favourite avatars I've ever made because I was searching for AGES just to find something to match the damn periwinkle and the hat itself x.x I wanted to use Beyond Periwinkle as an obvious match but it's too expensive :L

Awww <3

Yeah those items are way too pricey now a days. I've resigned to never being able to get anything on my wishlist again like I used too haha.

Witty Nymph

Dailanie

Heeeeey! ;D

The con was loads of fun, and I managed to get a pic of my outfit! With bonus DJ Helsing action!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff