Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

ORDER IN THE COURT!
ESCAPEE
&
REHABILITATION

Based off of:

User Image

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Invisible Fatcat

Dailanie
Manila Mango Mint
May I have a SHOOT THE JUDGE, ARRESTED and GUILTY whee

My apologies! I almost missed your post x.x This thread moves so fast haha

Overall your avi is really appealing but the bangs and ankle wings are irking me. The bangs hide too much of your face and don't blend well with your hair, seeing as it's quite a significantly different texture and shade. The ankle wings are just there and don't seem to really be doing much. They seem tacked on.

You were arrested for reckless endangerment! You KNOW you should never drive on a haircut day! You bangs got so long and out of control that you couldn't see a thing! You managed to hit 3 people AND almost take out a trash bin! Jeez, think before you drive woman!

OMIGOD IS THERE EVEN A PERSON UNDER ALL THAT GREASY WIRE YOU CALL 'HAIR'?!
JESUS GIRL YOU LOOK LIKE THE ******** GRUDGE WITH THOSE BANGS!
IT'S A WONDER YOU EVEN MADE IT TO COURT WITHOUT KILLING YOURSELF!
YOU'D PROBABLY WANDER INTO TRAFFIC AND GET TAKEN OUT BY A PICKUP TRUCK OR SOMETHING EQUALLY MORONIC!
GET A ******** HAIRCUT, KEEP YOUR HAIR MANAGEABLE AND TRY TO NOT ******** UP AS BAD AS YOU ALREADY HAVE!

I'm sorry, it's been more than 12 hours since you responded. Thank you for the rating@ I agree the bangs are too much but it's mainly just to cover up the sides of the head because the hair item the mohawk from Custom Cuts. Still looking for a hair item that allows me to use the little red crown . Haha, your post made me laugh today. It's been a tough day for me so thank you for the rating!
Btw, you're avi is looking amazing xD

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
A cup of tea perhaps? yum_tea

You really don't want to get your shots, do you!? emotion_donotwant
I'm perfectly fine, Dai. ^_^

-stabs you anyway-
What have you!?... Uhhh. emotion_drool

Huehueheueh -drags your body around- emotion_dowant
Uhh..Where am I? emotion_drool
How are you btw? :3

Hopolis's Husband

Feral Hero

Order in the court
Innocent
Guilty
and whatever you like to add > w<;;

Shy Cutie-Pie

Dailanie
.E m m e l i n e~
I'd like a rate please :3

ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions
INNOCENT: Things I like about your avatar
ESCAPEE: How your avatar escaped jail

I know the Lucie make-up compact really doesn't fit in with the colours,
but I'm too poor to afford Lovely Lucie so I have to work with Little Lucie in all my avs - . -

7//10
The brown/blue/cream colour scheme is one of my faves but the actual COLOUR of the lucie lipstick is jarring and doesn't really compliment this, which you would also get from Lucie. But tbh I may be biased because I'm not a huge fan of the shape of those lips either xP (La Belle Chanteuse may work but if you're sticking to Lucie, then more power to ya!) c;

I'm liking the colour scheme (obviously) and I'm also liking the distribution of colours but I think the head could use some brown and blue.

You escaped by sending your trusty pet cat through the bars to go retrieve the keys! You then waited for a beam of sunlight to shine through your dirty window, then using your compact, you blinded the guards in order to create a distraction long enough to slip out, uninterrupted!

Hey! Thank you so much for the tips.
I saved up some gold over the last few days to get myself a Belle Chanteuse like you suggested,
do you think it looks better now?
I'm still looking for something blue to add on her head but I don't really know what.
Jovial Belle headband looks so pretty, but that's over 2bil. Wendy's kindness is still a bit expensive for just a head accessoire (160m).
With Pale triplet, I feel like the skull is a bit out of place.

Peaceful Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Loiterer 100
Last meal
Arrested
Escapee

Tipsy Fatcat

Dailanie
Haha I loved lurking in here and and stalking people's avis, but then I just kinda...made a home for myself xD

Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't know that was Reve o: I thought it was the syringe from Modus Operandi emotion_facepalm

Haha do it and see what you can come up with that's at least halfway decent! xD

me too! I get jealous a lot of times tho so I just go to tektek and pretend I'm invo tekteking myself :rof:

crying I don't have that item. The syringe looks awesomeeeeeee.

i will! omg hatsu just giftbomb'd me! scream I need to find her and thank her!

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Could I have an Order in the Court and Last Meal for my current avatar and my favorite avatar (below)? biggrin
If two is too much just do the one below please.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Distinct Raider

7,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Order in the court! I was arrested for shooting the judge!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

karate chop kitten
Order in the court, innocent, and last meal please.

Sorry for the incredibly late reply, been so busy lately emotion_facepalm
6//10
The wings are so overwhelming and I'm not really certain they match the light colour of Sugarsuite :L Also perhaps Pious Pleric hair would work better?

I LOVE the colours used because gold and mint/teal is a great combo, and I also like the posing of the arms to the legs c:

You remind me of a scoop of mint ice cream in a cone emotion_drool

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Dailanie

Omg and then I'll eat him emotion_drool I'm way too hungry at the moment ;-;
Dai approves as well! -stamp of approval-

Why would I try to kick you out?? xD
You leave, I kill you emotion_donotwant

GO DOGGY GO! MOOOORE HYPER!

Some daaaay! emotion_dowant

Well it helps that my parents aren't together anymore, so he's away from cigarettes completely. It doesn't help though that mum's boyfriend is a smoker as well.
She's tried quitting but she always goes back to it :L

Omigoshhh, I just had some fried chicken actually, 'cause my mom was hungry and craving xD
So perfect emotion_kirakira

Um, if I left snot everywhere around here? lol
Well, you'd try to kick me out, but you will NEVER succeed!
... If you did kill me, I'd be forced to leave you forever! emotion_donotwant

Oh, yeah, that would be helpful whee
My dad has a lot of friends that smoke, so it's pretty much impossible... Plus he also has the will of a wimp. :I
Anyway, at this point, I'm pretty sure he's both given up quitting and he doesn't give a s**t (about himself or the rest of my fam)...

Ugggh Now I want some fried chicken god dammit!
SO hungry ;-;

Oh well yes is you left snot everywhere then I'd kick you out, but you're a lady again! You don't snot cool
Pfft Oh if I wanted to, I could.
Little white block button emotion_dowant
I know, you just can't get enough of me can you c;

Ugh I will never live with a smoker again. Any boyfriend who smokes? Gone. :L
Damn you guys need to have an intervention or something :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

ChockingOnADonut
Oh no... I really shouldn't....

Shoot the Judge!
((I feed off harsh criticisms of critical proportions emotion_awesome . If possible, if you can't rate no worries C: ))

Gahh.... I apologize for being so violent emotion_0A0

Jeez man, you're gonna make me crai with all this violence and Judge hating in my thread crying

JESUS CHRIST, WHERE THE ******** DO I EVEN START WITH THIS PIECE OF GARBAGE!?
WHAT, ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE SOME GIRL JUST KICKING BACK AFTER A ******** ATOMIC BOMB WENT OFF?!
OR DO YOU JUST THINK IT'S CHIC OR 'TRENDY' TO WEAR THAT CONTRAPTION ON YOUR HEAD!?
GOD YOU TEENAGERS, I DON'T ******** GET YOU!
YOU THINK IT'S COOL TO PAIR A PERFECTLY NICE PAIR OS JEANS WITH A MASK ONLY MOB PUNKS SHOULD BE WEARING, AND IF THAT'S NOT BAD ENOUGH, YOU DO IT IN ******** PUBLIC!
GOD DAMMIT YOU'RE A TRAIN WRECK!
YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!
GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDS AND OUT OF THAT MASK AND START ******** CLEANING UP YOUR IMAGE YOU LITTLE PUNK!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
I'm back for more! x3

Order in the court (I'd like a pizza, please! /shot)
Hey, don't shoot me! *Shoots the judge*
/gets sentenced for shooting the judge
*eats Last Meal *

emotion_awesome

Also, congrats on reaching 600 pages! Also your avvie is super pretty wait that face AUGH CREEPY but soooo pretty crying

Oh no! It's YOU again! emotion_donotwant
Haha thank you I'm proud of my thread success c: Huheuheuhe You know you love my face emotion_dowant

8//10
Blue and purple is one of my favourite colour combos c: The legs need some purple though and I think the face could use some makeup. (blue preferably)

You remind me of a Blueberry tart with a grape jam spread emotion_drool

UGH BACK FOR MORE AND LOOKING SHITTIER THAN EVER I SEE!
YOU KNOW, I NEVER THOUGHT IT POSSIBLE, BUT YOU MAKE ME HATE CHESS! FOR ******** SAKE, YOU MAKE IT LOOK SO BAD!
YOU'VE GOT SO MUCH s**t ON YOUR BODY BUT GOD DAMN YOU DEFINITELY FORGOT ABOUT YOUR FACE!
MAYBE IF YOU PAID CLOSER ATTENTION TO YOUR FACE AND LESS ON YOUR CLOTHES YOU WOULDN'T BE LOOKING AS UNAPPEALING AS YOU DO RIGHT NOW!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tesla Was Robbed

YES THE HOARDING CLUB! We'll make pamphlets, but they'll be so pretty we have to keep them :gonk;. I just got a bunch of Lucies and Rosamunds and when I saw how many I had I thought "well, I almost have the entire collection" but I don't even want or like most of them xD. I really want Rosamund's Corruption gonk

haha well i do like buying people things xD. I shouldn't buy things. Saving is so hard gonk
I'm re-watching the first season of GoT, It makes me sad D8. The books are easier to read after watching the show xD.
Haha I haven't knitted in a while. I have half-finished scarves shoved in a drawer. Haha we're leaving scarf weather over here. Spring has finally arrived.

But I never reveal myself gonk Unless someone figures it out xD, That has happened before lol.
I work under cover of darkness ninja

WHOOOOOO. haha weirdest owl ever 4laugh
Can't stop being lazy. too lazy

NO ONE PLOTS LIKE GASTON
TAKES CHEAP SHOTS LIKE GASTON
PLANS TO PERSECUTE HARMLESS CRACKPOTS LIKE GASTON

Hey, that is the best darned diseased doctor ever

Lolol yeah, all the pamphlets for usss! emotion_awesome
I want to strangle you and steal all the Rosamunds and Lucies that you don't want classified_fu I hate you ;-; Omg yes! Rosamund's Corruption looks so good!

You have a spending problem omg, you need GC Anonymous lol
I like the books better but I usually do in most movie/tv show cases lol I want to re-watch it from the very beginning and have a whole GoT marathon xD
Omg just send me all of your unfinished scarves! xD I froze last night ;-; I need scarves, gloves, beanies and socks PRONTO! Ugh I like Winter but can it not come so soon ><

Can you at least tell me if it was you who gave me Aria Dannata? ;-;
Pleeeease?

Pfft you mean the COOLEST owl ever! Don't deny it, you think I'm fabulous c;
Stahp being lazy about being lazy and just stahp being lazy already!

I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in sooo long so I have no oher songs xD
You win this one -curtsies at you-

Pfft I'll take your word for it, because I ain't never going to THAT doctor talk2hand

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff