Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

`aprilmayjune
I would love to have a rate please. I just made this avatar tonight. Please ignore the green goo on the cheeks... emo

8//10
o: This is so well done :3 I love the combination of pink and yellow, I just feel that it needs something to either throw or hold...

Dedicated Trader

8,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
Dailanie
D0vahk11ng
Lol ok little lower than I thought but everyone is entitled to their opinion and I did ask for yours by posting. ;P
Dailanie
D0vahk11ng
I am born of shadows and fire but I serve the light. Beware my sword my righteous might!

3//10
Individually, the segments of your avatar could be good, but when put together it doesn't make much sense unfortunately. The items look bad together. The theme however is good and comes through quite well.

Sorry, I hate giving low scores. At least you're taking it well, a lot of people throw tantrums when I score them lower than expected :/
lol well sounds like some may be a little to soft skinned but criticism can be constructive. ;D

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

NightSongstress
Can I have a rate on my avi? : 3
would you suggest anything to add on?

7//10
This is quite pretty and I like the soft hues of the purple. I suggest maybe adding some black detailing like earnings and other accessories while adding some more purple :3

Fashionable Entrepreneur

Dailanie
`aprilmayjune
I would love to have a rate please. I just made this avatar tonight. Please ignore the green goo on the cheeks... emo

8//10
o: This is so well done :3 I love the combination of pink and yellow, I just feel that it needs something to either throw or hold...

Thank you! I tried a few purse, but idk.. They didn't fit. I'll play around more with it tomorrow. 4laugh

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

`aprilmayjune
Dailanie
`aprilmayjune

8//10

Thank you! I tried a few purse, but idk.. They didn't fit. I'll play around more with it tomorrow. 4laugh

You're welcome. c: Perhaps something like a pokeball type item? I'm not sure what they're called though >.<

Anxious Informer

Dailanie
NightSongstress
Can I have a rate on my avi? : 3
would you suggest anything to add on?

7//10
This is quite pretty and I like the soft hues of the purple. I suggest maybe adding some black detailing like earnings and other accessories while adding some more purple :3

Hmm i'll see what I can find : 3
thank you!

Blessed Cleric

Dailanie
D0vahk11ng
I am born of shadows and fire but I serve the light. Beware my sword my righteous might!

3//10
Individually, the segments of your avatar could be good, but when put together it doesn't make much sense unfortunately. The items look bad together. The theme however is good and comes through quite well.

if you look at it closely they match in layers.
Its paired:
Feet, corset, headband
Dress, cash, unicorn mask
only thing that kind of stands out is the wings, but it may just be my laptop..

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Rym Jawb
Dailanie
D0vahk11ng

3//10

if you look at it closely they match in layers.
Its paired:
Feet, corset, headband
Dress, cash, unicorn mask
only thing that kind of stands out is the wings, but it may just be my laptop..

It may just be MY laptop then o: The colours are out of tones on mine :/ It's still very nice though :3

Salty Codger

*waves* How about a rate over here? I've been trying to work with purple a little more, and this is what I've managed to come up with so far. (I'm rather limited on items...)

Suggestions? I seriously want something on my head. >.>

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Talidric
Never had a rate before...so why not? razz
Thanks in advance.

5//10
Not my cup of tea and too simple for me. I would suggest spreading the red out more and perhaps adding some more detailing?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Ananemain
*waves* How about a rate over here? I've been trying to work with purple a little more, and this is what I've managed to come up with so far. (I'm rather limited on items...)

Suggestions? I seriously want something on my head. >.>

-waves back frantically-
I love purple and black :3
6//10
At the moment it's a little plain for my tastes. I would suggest ditching the arm OR the leg mod so you can use more items for detailing. Mods limit your detailing a lot sometimes :/ As for the head, I have no suggestions unfortunately ):

Obsessive Shopper

17,425 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
Rate please? It's just something I threw on, not sure if it makes much sense, but I like the colors...
Love your avi, btw.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Morwen Blackfyre
Rate please? It's just something I threw on, not sure if it makes much sense, but I like the colors...
Love your avi, btw.

7//10
I love everything from the neck down. The head just seems a little bit too wild compared to the body, and the expression looks strange to me. Love those colours though and you've managed to match them well c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff