Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie
Thankfully Australia is only 2 hours behind NZ so I never get jet lag or crazy sleep schedule mess ups haha
I usually always fly around 2pm or 4pm, it's never usually in the early morning or late night unfortunately.
Awwww Weiners ;-; <3333

Nice!!
Good luck getting it babe <3
I'll keep an eye out for it and let you know if I find one for ya c:

Does Australia have multiple time zones within the country itself? or is it all just one big one? o:

They were so cute! <3
Two of them are old (9 and 10 years old) and the third is a puppy (~10 months old). whee

Thanks, babe! 4laugh

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

robbinskiu
Dailanie

And I can't decide between order in the court, innocent, and guilty. I would like to know how my avi could improve. Thanks for your time. 4laugh
4//10
The overall body looks okay but it's very simple and lackluster.

I'm liking the legs, arms and bodice together, as well as the cape.

The face however is really bland. No expression in the eyes or the mouth. You really need to add some character and some expressiveness. A nose would also help your cause. I'd go for a sultry or slightly conniving expression to go with the posing.

Shoujo Creature

Dailanie

order in the court, rehabilitation, shoot the judge rofl rofl rofl

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
Dailanie

order in the court, innocent, rehabilitation

Eloquent Perfectionist

Dailanie

Order in the Court!

I just watched the Space Pirate Harlock movie recently (it made gloriously little sense), and I was inspired to make this. So here you have a space(?) pirate captain, getting ready to repel boarders or something.

Also heya, happy new year!

EDIT: HAPPY BERFDAY

Mewling Wolf

9,550 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Order in the court, innocent and shoot the judge!
Help me improve with your comments hehe

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

OKAY! So hi guys, sorry for being so inactive for so long, I've been going though a lot of family s**t with a lot of funerals and a lot of legal issues.

My online time got cut in half because of it and so I've had no time to complete your rates.
Everything has been sorted out now with family though, SO if you would still like me to rate you, then please tell me and post a pic of the avi you want rated (if it's different from your current).

Thanks for being understanding guys, I shall try to be more active when I can be <33

Se lang
Order in the court, guilty, shoot the judge emotion_kirakira
Saiphs Bride
Lucienfer
Little Kochi

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Does Australia have multiple time zones within the country itself? or is it all just one big one? o:

They were so cute! <3
Two of them are old (9 and 10 years old) and the third is a puppy (~10 months old). whee

Thanks, babe! 4laugh
It has multiple time zones within itself, only by a couple of hours in varying regions though.

I now want a wiener dog x.x
Nyaaaaw heart

Shoujo Creature

Dailanie
OKAY! So hi guys, sorry for being so inactive for so long, I've been going though a lot of family s**t with a lot of funerals and a lot of legal issues.

My online time got cut in half because of it and so I've had no time to complete your rates.
Everything has been sorted out now with family though, SO if you would still like me to rate you, then please tell me and post a pic of the avi you want rated (if it's different from your current).

Thanks for being understanding guys, I shall try to be more active when I can be <33

Se lang
Order in the court, guilty, shoot the judge emotion_kirakira
Saiphs Bride
Lucienfer
Little Kochi

that sounds tiring emotion_hug i would still like a rate, i wont be changing this avi for a while so emotion_kirakira

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Dailanie

Dailanie
It has multiple time zones within itself, only by a couple of hours in varying regions though.

I now want a wiener dog x.x
Nyaaaaw heart

I'm sorry to hear about the funerals, Dai... :c
Hopefully the legal stuff can be sorted out without too much more trouble. Legal issues are no fun at all. :c
If you ever want to talk/vent, just let me know. emotion_hug

Ahh, gotcha. Makes sense for a country that large. The U.S. has four time zones in the lower 48 states (Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern) and each are separated by an hour. 3nodding

They're so cute! Unfortunately the breed also has a fair number of health issues as they age, too (back problems being the most common). :c

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dailanie

"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

/hugs.

I'm here for ya if you ever need anyone to talk to.
emotion_hug

"Ph’nglui mglw’nfh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Krampus

Dailanie

Order, Guilty and Murder Victim? yum_puddi

Spoopy Ghost

Dailanie

can I get order in the court and escapee ? emotion_bigheart
ORDER IN THE COURT!

Hunter

Dailanie

Order in the court
Innocent
Guilty
For my dream avi please! And I know you said only three however, is my dream avi hall of fame worthy?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces