Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

Oh my gosh! You're Fafnir's little sister!!! emotion_kirakira
I should hang out here more often~ Just like in the old days!
As you can see: the headpiece is still there. Still working on it though! It's hard finding something else without losing any items~ I'm at 100 items now. Word is the most items crammed into an avatar is 126 so I'm gonna try to beat that now emotion_dowant

Jackson Pollock, a.k.a. Jack the Dripper. I can see why he got that nickname stare Still: very bright and colorful!
(You has Art History! I'm so jealous now!)
Haha I'm totally gonna title that avatar 'Fafnir's Little Sister' now! xD
YES YOU SHOULD! That's a very good idea >3>
Oooh did you have any luck with beating the record of 126 items on a single avatar? o:

Haha yeah Pollock was a heavy alcoholic plus a very abusive person so that name is a play on words as well as a direct connotation to his violence; which was usually fueled by his loathing of most women.
Yasss although my Art History teacher is so dull :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

The Immortal Prince
Dailanie
The Immortal Prince
ninja
-rolls all over you- ;w;
xDDD
You're very comfortable to lay on emotion_drool
-falls asleep on you-

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

aj OwO
thank you! biggrin

i wish us paws had an axe like that! surprised
You're very welcome~
Yeah, you Paws need more weapons and handhelds that aren't just food related xD

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Curious Brownies
Its mostly art since my stuff had to be marked but another project for it needs to be in next week. I also need to do a first draft for a documentary but its just not happening lmao

Nah i've kept anything decent for far too long bc i have no inspiration rip
Hopefully you get good grades for your work once you get it back c: What subject matter does your doco need to be about?

Ugh avatar block is hitting everyone as of late :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

tsuruaka
Dailanie
9//10
ONCE YOU HAVE A NOSE ON THIS I WILL INSTANTLY REHAB THIS! It's absolutely gorgeous but that blank space where the nose should be is really distracting me ;w;

Haha we always lose our convos it sucks!

Finally invested in a Masquerade... took me damn long enough
Does this nose work?
GAIA NEEDS MORE NOSES I CAN'T EVEN.

Yea at this point I've accepted that the thread loves to devour convos rofl
Yessss this is absolutely perfect now!
Rehabbing this now, omilord it's gorgeous~
YOU SHOULD GRAB A 'PICK YOUR NOSE' BEFORE IT GOES BACK UP IN PRICE!

Mmmhmm, try to hold a convo in this thread at your own risk haha

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I should try that. I can't imagine which color though. I'm tried of making those stupid white/silver blobs and as much as I love lavender I'm tired of doing it. emotion_facepalm And I'm pleased that it interests you, but it's at least a month old and not as good as the other ones. emotion_facepalm

I am jealous that I haven't seen them! gonk Your wife has excellent taste, they're very pretty. And these are some very good suggestions. I've got to save up to get some of these. I've only used masquerade for the medium nose and that necklace, but I'd been toying around with the idea of using the other stuff too. OH YAY! I HAVE CASE OF PIETRO NOW! YAY! I'll get to working with it when I get a chance.
That's why you either pick a colour scheme you've never used before, or a colour scheme that you hate. It works for me, so hopefully it'll work for you I guess. Yeah I remember seeing it quite a while ago.

The entire Wyvern set has the best dragon poses on Gaia imo so it's a good investment. Two more items that I got recently that are staples of mine are Pick Your Nose and Sweet Talker. You should pick them up while they're still cheap if you can. Masquerade is a definite need for all avis imo. Also, any and all piercing items are your friends. Even if you're not doing a punk avatar, piercings can add the perfect amount of small detail to finish off an avi nicely.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

AnzuGurl
Dailanie
AnzuGurl
Your very welcome my dear! 3nodding
emotion_yatta
Anyway, how have you been lately? c:

Been trying to take it easy and waiting for a few university to let me know if I am accepted or not.. The suspense is killing me whee and you?
Oh good luck! Hopefully you're accepted emotion_bigheart
I've been as busy as usual haha xD
Also it's been too hot lately so I've been feeling very sluggish :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

iBundles
lol how are you
I'm pretty good, just quite tired.
How about you? c:

In a relationship with Googlyeyeseyes123

Floppy Husband

18,590 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Dailanie
Metal Margera
Dailanie

Order in the court! and I hold you in contempt! if you're up for it please~? It's a little thrown together while I save for another avi but I would like still your opinion XD
Hey there~
Sorry for the late reply, it's been a VERY busy week for me x.x

6//10
The actual avatar is pretty good but the background and the flag don't suit it at all. I get the sentimental value of the flag/tapestry but aesthetically it's a downer. I'd just focus on the avi itself and add some more lavender and black c:

No worries, thanks for the review biggrin Yee the flag and tapestry do throw it off but it started out as an asexual colours avi and turned into this so I felt the need to keep them. They're off now though if you wanted to see what it's like without, or until I change avi again anyway XD Nice song choice too~

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
;3; I wish there was more stuff in this eggplant color so I could put something better together. *sob*

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

TOKI BONNIE MONSTA
Dailanie

I have returned! >=D

Order In The Court please~! heart
6//10
You need some more of that metallic gold from the headdress, down in the rest of your avi to distribute it more evenly o:

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Haha I'm totally gonna title that avatar 'Fafnir's Little Sister' now! xD
YES YOU SHOULD! That's a very good idea >3>
Oooh did you have any luck with beating the record of 126 items on a single avatar? o:

Haha yeah Pollock was a heavy alcoholic plus a very abusive person so that name is a play on words as well as a direct connotation to his violence; which was usually fueled by his loathing of most women.
Yasss although my Art History teacher is so dull :L

User Image

You totes should! emotion_awesome
Gonna do my best then ^_^ For old times sake!
I tried but the dressing room is a royal pain lately. It even has trouble equipping and un-equipping items from the avatar base sweatdrop Not to mention that the layering of some items is bodged~ So I've saved the 100 items clutter madness and I'll get a move on with it when the dressing room behaves again 3nodding But I reckon that I could probably stretch it t 150 items, if the dressing room doesn't kill me before getting there 4laugh

Sounds like a lovely guy to be around! *note: watch your step, slipping hazard due to excessive sarcasm*
But you has Art History none the less! emotion_dowant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Yukii Luna
Give me your lips the lips you only let me borrow~
Love me tonight and let the devil take tomorrow!
I know that I must have your kiss although it dooms me
consumes me, the kiss of fire!

Haha! ^_^ Sorry I've been listening to Hugh Laurie's songs this afternoon. May I get an order in the court please Dai?
Yukiiii! Where have you been gorgeous? emotion_kirakira
Omg, Hugh Laurie is the all around perfect package, I love him x.x

8//10
Your distribution is absolutely spot on, I just reckon there's a little too much pure white so it all sort of runs together. I'd suggest throwing in a very light shade of grey to break it up?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Wintar Meadows
Dailanie
Wintar Meadows
User Image

OH HI I JUST SAW YOUR COMMENT AND redface redface
wow you are such a cutie omfg redface
heart
I can't help but speak the truth redface
You're just so sweet! I really don't get how you have so many negative crush comments!

User Image

omg ;w;
thank you so much, darling! redface you're so nice to me omfg cry <3
You're welcome gorgeous emotion_hug
Anything to bring a smile to your face at least c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

sweetkittycupcake
Dailanie
Haha fair enough, I remember when I first got Carousel and I also wanted tot use the eyes really badly xD I'm sure you'll get an avi into my HoF eventually c: I'm just a very picky person unfortunately xD

User Image User Image

Haha, right? & Yeah, can't say I blame you on that one, I would be too! (and hell look at them, they like deserve to be in there, so gorgeous! :3)
yum_cupcake
User Image User Image
Yeah I'm so proud of everyone who made the HoF avis c: Hopefully I'll see some of your avis in there someday! emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff