Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Dailanie
Ooh me likey o:
The legs seems a bit odd though with how cream they are, seeing as there's no other cream on the avi. I'd suggest the Demons Dignity legs, but they seem a bit generic on blue/gold avis :L Perhaps Dance of the Highwire's legs?
'
What about this? Any better?

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
Haha from the sounds of it, its very relaxed compared to where you are :L

Sweet, they should arrive in 2-3 weeks, seeing as they have to be trained and everything c:

Aha...yeah no.
You don't have to act like that, you just ARE.

User Image

I'm starting to get that feeling as well~ *snorts* Me thinks it's time to seriously consider bailing this country.

*squeals while clapping hands* Thank you hun! *blows a kiss*

Whaddayamean no? stare
*shrugs* Fine by me! *sits there being all like:* User Image

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Mighty Tassle
ORDER IN THE COURT!
6//10
Your colour balance is pretty spot on but I think the hair is too overpowering and the skirt is too light for all that hair o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
Dailanie
Silverlight Symphony
Not yet for it. emotion_facepalm
Aww darn :c Well your current looks fabulous! c:

Thank you, it sort of evolved off my Christmas avi lol. Now that you have Colleen, if you need to borrow any green items I am not using, let me know!
Well it's looking gorgeous! 4laugh
I might bother you to borrow your Garage Band Suitor sometime soon if you're not using it >w<

Shameless Hoarder

42,340 Points
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Order in the Court, please. heart

If you want to look at a version without the blue filter from the Astra, just click to View Store.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sakaiti
Dailanie
Ooh me likey o:
The legs seems a bit odd though with how cream they are, seeing as there's no other cream on the avi. I'd suggest the Demons Dignity legs, but they seem a bit generic on blue/gold avis :L Perhaps Dance of the Highwire's legs?
'
Hmm better, but now I feel at though there's too much blue on the bottom. How about Mosie Hatter (skirt) + Demons Dominance (legs) + Rosamunds Corruption (undergarments)

EucaIyptus's Waifu

Evader

Because there was an escapee you had trouble getting order in the court.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
User Image

I'm starting to get that feeling as well~ *snorts* Me thinks it's time to seriously consider bailing this country.

*squeals while clapping hands* Thank you hun! *blows a kiss*

Whaddayamean no? stare
*shrugs* Fine by me! *sits there being all like:* User Image
You should!
Being 100% honest, if you really don't like it, then get out of there as soon as you can!

No worries gorgeous emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

I mean. No.
Ugh, just as long as 'stupid' isn't contagious.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Corinn
Order in the Court, please. heart

If you want to look at a version without the blue filter from the Astra, just click to View Store.
7//10
Personally I like it a LOT better without the blue filter, as it gives this a lot more depth to it c: I think the face needs more expression though, because without a nicer mouth, this looks quite characterless :c Perhaps La Belle Chanteuse makeup?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Cool Hwip
Because there was an escapee you had trouble getting order in the court.
5//10
I love the colour combo with the dark browns and smoky blues, but the bottom half is lacking that brown from the hair, and I think the arms look far too empty and stiff. Perhaps something like Casual Autumn, or one of it's recolours for the handbag/arms?

You escaped by using your headband as a small, compact boomerang in order to snag the keys off of the wall in front of your cell and fling them back to you!

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Dailanie
Sakaiti
Dailanie
Ooh me likey o:
'
Hmm better, but now I feel at though there's too much blue on the bottom. How about Mosie Hatter (skirt) + Demons Dominance (legs) + Rosamunds Corruption (undergarments)
;w; Unfortunately, none of that layers right. It's a completely different outfit then.

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Oh Oh! me me! can i get

ORDER IN THE COURT! I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT! MUG SHOT

emotion_bigheart

Devoted Lunatic

Dailanie
You should!
Being 100% honest, if you really don't like it, then get out of there as soon as you can!

No worries gorgeous emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

I mean. No.
Ugh, just as long as 'stupid' isn't contagious.

User Image

It's not all that bad, living here. Just not up my alley: way to focused pm your status on the social ladder and how much you earn. Can;t just simply pack my things and move though: got my family and friends here. Can;t just leave my parents, specially after this year. Not for a while that is.

emotion_hug heart

*harumph* Somewhere on this globe no actually means yes. I'm going to visit that place right now ^_^
*stops drooling and stares at you* *smirks* twisted How many times have you heard someone talk about a stupid virus or a stupid bacteria? Me thinks it's contagious!

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dai! How are youuu? It's been a while. Pirate King(not really xD) back in action (─‿‿─)

Trash Whisperer

Every once in a while, I just come back to this thread to stare at everyone's avatars and drool for half an hour redface

Order in the Court, please u//u

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces