Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
Dailanie
LadyKayK N O X x
I am soooo happy! <3 :'D I have so many people to thank...
So how are you my lovely lady?
Remember to thank the Academy! Very important lol
I'm okaaaay~
I've got a pretty bad cold at the moment though which is scratching up my throat pretty bad and I'm coughing up more blood sweatdrop

-dresses up as a sexy maid and makes you a huge bowl of soup-
Is there any way I can serve you my lady??
emotion_c8
Oh my! emotion_dowant
I'm awfully chilled! Might I have some more blankets? redface

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

x Annie V2
May I please have...

ORDER IN THE COURT!: x//10 and a line of commentary/suggestions
&&
GUILTY: Things I dislike about your avatar

emotion_bigheart

6//10
You have a lovely colour scheme and theme to your avi c: I think the legs could be changed though.

I'm not digging the legs or the astra snowflakes. Because the avi is so top heavy and you have a large structure, helped by the wings, the legs look too awkwardly bent and make it even more top heavy due to the huge gap they leave. Perhaps try Polar Ice Sea? The snowflake just look so unnecessary to me and very intrusive :c Otherwise this is absolutely lovely c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

qoddess
hi dai!
im here once again lol
order in the court, guilty, and rehab!
heart heart heart
Heeeey Goddess~ heart
You should come in here more often emotion_kirakira

8//10
I'm drooling over this, I love it!

The only thing I'm not really liking is the face. It looks a bit too comical with those huge eyes :L Perhaps on smaller green eyes or a makeup pose to make these look smaller? (Prince's Rose (half lidded eyes) might work, but they may be a tad harsh)

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea
I reckon it's just the face which is holding this back c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tuesday Mournings
its been a while since i walked into here.
I'll take an Order in the Court.
Remember this thing?
Of course I remember this emotion_awesome
You remind me of like a Radioactive Cop on his coffee break or something xD

10//10
You've really distributed the greens fabulously and perfectly, I want to rehab this c:

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
its been a while since i walked into here.
I'll take an Order in the Court.
Remember this thing?
Of course I remember this emotion_awesome
You remind me of like a Radioactive Cop on his coffee break or something xD

10//10
You've really distributed the greens fabulously and perfectly, I want to rehab this c:

THEN DO IT. rehab this. i mean smoking toxic fumes isn't a very good habit.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
Heh, I only really like girly drinks, so I actually don't like red wine all that much. Sweet white wines, though emotion_drool Yush! Come on over, I'll stock up more than just two bottles of gin if you do! biggrin

Oh my, that must have been rather awkward O_O I hope she was mortified the next day. How do you even...? I'm pretty terrified of getting to that stage of inebriation where instead of being aware of things you start thinking having more drinks is a fantastic idea, so I usually stop well before then. Listening to some people talk about how they can't remember much of what happened the night before super flippantly makes me go O_O Like, your (general you) brain basically stopped working for hours and anything could have happened then, does that not terrify you?

Aw Dai, you're making me blush redface Thanks for lending me Rage, by the way! I couldn't have made this without you heart
I changed the veil from Counterfeit Mistress to Widow since it was the only way to get more black onto the head - everything layers behind the mask. I also finally got my hands on an Absolute Majesty and a Serene Red, so I finally have a bit more on the bottom! I'm still not sure it looks right, though gonk To be honest I'm also not a huge fan of the candles, but they're kind of symbolic? This is my entry for the Wheel of the Year group and I'm doing Ancestors' Blot, and whenever we go to my ancestors' graves in China we light red candles for them. Dribbly Red Candles looked even messier D: Aside from the candles, though, do you think this looks better than before?
I need to try more white wines x.x DRINK ALL THE DRINKS! I'm manly when it comes to drinks, cause I absolutely love a good bottle of Guinness xD Woohoo! We can get trashed, then tell scary stories, then get trashed some more! emotion_kirakira

Oh she was, she spent the next day apologizing profusely to me and freaking out over bein naked and unruly xD When she's drunk she gets ******** WEIRD! Like, I'm her best friend so I've seen it all, but when other people see it, they freak out xD I'm just glad I can handle myself, even when tipsy haha. Dude I'd lose my mind if I woke up with no recollection of the night before. ANYTHING could have happened to me, and I wouldn't know it! :c

Goood! Bluuuush! 4laugh No worries c: You're putting it to good use so I'm glad I could help c:
Ohhhhhhh now I see why the candles were there, right o: You ended up submitting a different avi for the Wheel of the Year group didn't you? o:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Aurion I
I will take order in the court, guilty, and rehabilitation please.

I'm on the fence about the hat atm.
7//10
I love how you've gone for a full scene vi, which adds a lot of flair, I love it c:

The arms are off for me though. Perhaps try Wary Intrigue (the flashlight pose (3rd pose in the item))? I think it would match really nicely c:

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
*puts two ice cream cones on your head* awh you're cute ice cream devil you! emotion_kirakira
-giggles and runs around screaming-
I AM THE CHOCOLATE SATAN!
I'm gonna catch you! twisted *chasing her*
NO!
-climbs a tree-
I'm never coming down! emotion_donotwant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Von Diita
Please,

ORDER IN THE COURT!
LAST MEAL:
ARRESTED

my dream is to be up on your wall
all hung and nicely secured
Apologies for the late reply! A lot of laptop troubles UGH! x.x

7//10
From the waist up this looks amazingly put together and reminds me of old Gangster movies lol The legs though don't sit well with me for the stance :c

You remind me of a slightly burned Strawberry Tart (burned just enough to be golden and delicious!) emotion_drool

You were arrested for shoplifting from Gucci's local store, then burning holes through the clothes with your cigarette in protest to being caught!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

amarzyciel
Order in the court for me C:
8//10
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The composition is absolutely perfect and the colours are wonderful! I'm a little iffy on the mouth though, as it looks a bit too comical :L Otherwise it's absolutely gorgeous c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Pfft, and that's a problem how? I don't care as long as the maggots stay out of my way and do as I say.

Yeah well you're NOT in your right mind, ever, so you'd be one of the stupid ones to do so.

User Image

*opens mouth and raises a finger* *frowns* You actually have a good point there-

And I'm proud of that 'little' fact! *goes to stand in the looney-corner*
I always make good points, how have you only just come to realize this? Hmph.

-makes a barrier around you- Dangerous Loon.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Fine, fine, you're bloody well deranged ugh. It's where Luca feeds your hand through our meat grinder down in the basement.
And Giant's would worry me why? stare

-puts you back in the box but puts the box on my lap- Better? redface -scratches under chin softly-
Haha see! It has it's uses! I always like having as much of the face showing as possible so its great emotion_drool Omg I finished the full Demon's set and I am sooo happy ;w; haha yeah, the hair clip pose of the Sketchbook set c: I love using them because sometimes they cut the hair different from Agape OR you can combine them c: I now own all the Haircutting items I think emotion_drool

emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug crying emotion_hug

User Image

Glad you've decided to things my way for once *grins* Really? A meat grinder? How unimaginative can you get?
Oh, you have nothing to worry of them. The rest of the folk rummaging around here might have though-

*presses nails in cardboard, kneads and purrs*
Yep! I;ve never really looked at them like that till you mentioned it and I tried it out. And you're 100% right! The Hairclip of the Sketchbook's are also very nifty xD I love combining the different cut-objects, you can have the most beautiful (and deranged) results!

*laughs* emotion_hug
I'm not concerned with creativity or originality when it comes to how I deal with people. Slow, painful and bone crushing is all I care about, so I'm perfectly happy with the meat grinder approach.
Eh, the others can deal and fend for themselves, I'm too bored to try help them out.

-strokes your little paws- redface
You should definitely grab Hime if you don't already have it c: ALSO the sketchbooks, but they're a tad pricy. Definitely worth it though, cause the hairclips are useful AND the item itself is just awesome c: I always try to smash as many hair cutting items on my avis to see what it does emotion_dowant

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Olsu
Hello again Dailanie, am back again for yet another rate on my new avatar. It's very different from my usual style, and would like to hear your input on it, if would be so kind to do so.

Order in the Court, Innocent, and Guilty please.
I could never miss your post Olsu! I've just been having laptop troubles so all my rates have been rather late ><

8//10
Another amazing avatar from you c: I absolutely love this style from you emotion_yatta

The colours on this all work together perfectly, and I also love how you've been very consistent with the strips of material coming off of the sides c:

I'm not digging the red scarf(?) though because while all your other wiry bits are thin, this is very intrusive and thick :L

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
Dailanie
What should I buy with 46bil?? I need new stuff.....
You should buy Rosamund's Grace, get sick of it, then give it to me cool LOL
Nah but I reckon some really good things to have are:
Sketchbook set
Mysterious Captain
Eurydice's set
Hair cutting items (Summer, Hime, Hoarfrost; Centurion)
More makeup items!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lyndes
Dailanie, you're kitty hat is so cute :< I've been trying forever to find something to match that shade of periwinkle.
Lyndes! Omg I've missed you ;w;
Aww thank you~
That's actually one of my favourite avatars I've ever made because I was searching for AGES just to find something to match the damn periwinkle and the hat itself x.x I wanted to use Beyond Periwinkle as an obvious match but it's too expensive :L

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff