Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

kids killing kids's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Dailanie
Colonel_Moran
Dailanie
Colonel_Moran
Dailanie
Colonel_Moran

We had up to 36 degrees Celcius last weekend. Nowadays it's around 28-30 degrees.

Are you going to donate to the Gate thing?

Good time to go swimming I guess? lol
I already have c: Won't help much though lol

Not with the way the keep pumping out GGs. razz

But Disgrace of Hubris dropped. I'm now 'only' 22 billion away instead of 300 billion! Yaaaay. biggrin

Mhmm exactly :L
Oooh seee! Told you it would drop in price c;

So let's see...I was two days away. Let's see the price now after another GG was churned out. -fears-

Ooh very very nice b/w avatar. How are you now?

I've given up on trying to follow inflation/deflation rolleyes

Thank you! emotion_yatta Ehh still sick unfortunately :L

And I've run out of stuff to sell. Meh. XD It doesn't seem worth it anyways.

Poor you. -covers you with tea and heating blankets-

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
Any suggestions darlin? heart or which one do you think is better?

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Hmmm I think my faves would be the first and third, but the goggles on the third one are a bit too much, and the Tale of Fennec on the 1st is awkward :L I'd go with the third on but remove the goggles c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Yulania

I was a weird kid. The weirdest cool
haha no jk i was totes normal i swear. but the bugs here aren't really that big here though. Everything in the US is big except for the bugs lol
Spiders are still icky. Would never touch them. Ever. At least not willingly. ;-;

Holy s**t that Carnival item RIG is SO expensive and it actually kinda sucks. lol
Stop selling your dumb gold gens Gaia no one wants them. stare
At least the SF and GCD don't.

What brand of tea do you use? Or like what type of tea is it exactly?
orz that sounds so complicated. I don't want to take pills if I can help it though. I think my sleep should be okay now. o u ob

I want to use everything I have on my avatar RIGHT NOW but then it'd look like a mess! Also I'm getting avatar blocks from being severely overhwhelmed with all the new stuff I've been buying @ A @

LOLOL sorry for making you reply such long messages ; A ;
You can always just let me know you don't feel like replying to a long message and we can just chillax and write shorter ones. xd I just keep making them long or something idk why. somethings wrong with me lol

Don't worry Lanie! We've got your back. If you really want to make money on Gaia without spending GC, the best way is to vend. The only thing is that it takes time and patience, and you need to be familiar with price trends. I'm obvious ~rolling in dough~ right now (no not really anymore. I donated like 50b to the goldsink yesterday so POOF my moneys. Shame we didn't reach 50trillion gold in the goldsink adlksdfjldjfk so sad ;-; )
But anyways, just curious, how much do you already know about how to vend? If you're going to be serious about vending, I wouldn't mind kickstarting for you. Or something like that. I have some stuff I'm a bit lazy about selling. Then again, I'm not a vending master, just a sad RIG addict. lol I haven't actively attempted to vend for a long time now, so I'm not even sure what exactly the trends are now.

Sooooo you guys don't have finals at the end of each term...?
I go by quarter system, so the academic year (From around September~June) is split into three quarters, and the other months would be the "4th quarter" if you decided to take summer classes. At the end of each quarter, I have finals for all my classes. o A o
Oh wait I'm dumb I just realized you're still in high school LOLOOLOL I forgot. But I guess that's a idea of what college will be like, I suppose.

The weather here is really nice here. Like warm, not too hot or cold. WHICH IS REALLY WEIRD BECAUSE IT'S SUMMER. AND IT'S HOT EVERYWHERE ELSE lol
I prefer it being too cold than too hot though. But I know what you mean by too cold that your fingers get stiff! My hands sweat really easily (for like no reason at all), so when I already break into cold sweat, the cold air makes me even colder. ;___;
It's such a pain. I remember whenever I had piano recitals, I had to be extra careful that my hands didn't get too cold, or I wouldn't be able to play and would complete embarrass myself in front of everyone gonk
I resorted to using fuzzy socks as gloves LOL

so it's like warm and summer when you guys have christmas?

Glad I didn't know you back then, you might have spread your weirdness talk2hand
I really can't see USA having any big a** bugs that are just lurking around locally, because of how industrial so much of it is :L Lolol even the people huehueheuh
Yeah my mum can pick up spiders and play with them but I freak out so much and would never ever do that. Its so weird, I can pick up and cuddle a snake but never a creepy crawly spider ;-;

Lol! Yeah I saw the item list for it and I wouldn't bother spending that much, just to get such shitty items x.x
The day Gaia stops selling those profitable GG's, is the day that I fly to the moon ugh :L
The GCD goes psycho at them LOL xD

It's a special tea from Healtheries called 'Be Happy Tea', which is a bedtime/depression/calming tea, and I also use regular Heatheries Bedtime Tea (not sure if you have these brands though)
Yeah I'd recommend avoiding pills if you can :L

Lol I know right!
I tried putting as much on one of my avis in the dress up window but it looked so terrible xD
That's why I usually buy select few items at a time to try and use them but not overwhelm myself haha
It's fine, don't worry (: I don't mind replying to long messages just in case I don't have too many other replies to go through c:

I WOULD vend, and if I sold off some of my collections I'd be rich as hell, but I only collect the items that I love too much to sell, so I have nothing worth vending :L Plus I'm crap with vending blegh x.x
I don't know anything basically :L I've never gone with the intention to vend so I've never thought about it, given my invo state lol

Haha nope, we only have 2 sets of exams. One is a practice set of exams at the end of term 3, and the other is the final proper exams at the end of term 4 around November I believe.
Ew that would suck! x.x
Haha yeeeah I'm still a young High Schooler xD

Uggh I'm so envious of your weather then x.x
My fingers are cracking in the joints because it's so damn cold!!
Oh god piano with stiff pained fingers would be soooo bad! gonk
I'm lucky I don't have a tendency of sweating too much because it would be so ******** bad because of my normal weather x.x

Yeah we always have warm, sunny beach christmas' xD

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,825 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Dailanie

Dear Judge, I Know you told me that there must be Order In The Court, but I refuse to get Arrested for something I didnt do! I'm Innocent!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Paradox the Finder
Dailanie
Paradox the Finder
Let me know what you think of this one. emotion_yatta

You'll need to choose some rates from the first post emotion_yatta

sweatdrop Ok. How about Order in the Court, I Find You in Contempt and Escapee?

Certainly c:

6//10
The colours used are nice and the contrast with the greyish blue skin is great c: I think you need some more black on the head, red on the body, and a different mouth. One of the Hatter smiles?

You escaped by burning the whole prison down, including yourself, but being reborn in the ashes of yourself!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kuyusi
Order in the court, guilty, and rehab please, lady Dai! <3

Kuyuuuu! How've you been babe? c:

8//10
You work with pinks so beautifully c: The flows are gorgeous heart

I don't like the hair, wings or boots though very much o: The hair is off because it doesn't match the pale hue of the dress which is lovely in itself, so I'd suggest something lighter, perhaps Sainte Ciel Aphrodite (love is victory) w/ Agape? The wings and boots on this are also too dark, and contrast too much with the soft ethereal whites and silvers.

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea
I think it's just those points holding this back slightly o: It's still gorgeous though omg x.x

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

honey` mustard
Dailanie

Oooh the replacement Flynn clips look awesome! o: I think the switch to a black hair was good move because now they're equally balanced from top to bottom c:

You're welcome heart

For a while, I wanted to keep the hair white and use black accessories but I couldn't find any items that worked well. I switch to black and tried the lace headband thingy from Z's Sketchbook but it looked kind of.....odd.

It wasn't until I glanced at Susue's avi that I remembered the flynn hairclips. rolleyes
Now, I'm really liking the shape of this hair over the headband with the clips.

Isn't Z's Sketchbook red though? Or do you mean V's? o: I don't think the flowers of it would go very well with it anyway tbh :L

Haha Su's signature is those clips I swear lol
Yeah it looks awesome c:

Fenrir Aluis's Princess

Angelic Sex Symbol

24,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm back for some abuse! Lay it on me!

I'm innocent! But, if I'm held in contempt I'm going to shoot the judge! D<

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Celebriel
hmm I would like to try Order in the Court! / Innocent and Escape thanks in advance smile

5//10
You have a few contrasting colours which look odd with this and the tail and legs are awkward. The tiny details of red are nice with this though c:

I like the red details as I said but I also like the icy colour of the hair, but I think it needs to be distributed more throughout the avatar, cause at the moment it looks off.

You escaped by summoning the Hell's Angels, literally from hell, and riding through a dimension portal on the back of one of their bikes!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Nah I'm just saying. But you can if you want. emotion_kirakira
Aha you bad girl Dai. emotion_dowant
I see. I'm learning something new. emotion_awesome
Mine are mostly black and white. xD

I will totally be your mother omg emotion_kirakira
I ain't bad! >_>
Lolol yes, knowing my fave colour is very important! lol
You should get pink underwear!

He Ate My Shorts's Husbando

Adventuring Protagonist

Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Nah I'm just saying. But you can if you want. emotion_kirakira
Aha you bad girl Dai. emotion_dowant
I see. I'm learning something new. emotion_awesome
Mine are mostly black and white. xD

I will totally be your mother omg emotion_kirakira
I ain't bad! >_>
Lolol yes, knowing my fave colour is very important! lol
You should get pink underwear!
Aha have you tried taking care of kids Dai? xD
Naughty perhaps. emotion_dowant
Yes it is haha
Awh why pink? D:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tesla Was Robbed

YES OK YES GEEZ IT WAS ME I DID IT

nah it's a good computer. i leave it on overnight and sometimes it updates and restarts without my knowledge stare

that's how i roll yo talk2hand

heck yeah! loser club! you should join emotion_awesome

cooooolorssssssssss -rolls around in paint-

i diiiiiid xD. i wanted to give you a present lol.
OK IT'S ALL DONE. I CHANGED NOW -wiggles tail-
you need red's hood. everyone needs red's hood xD. eww all of them? I don't like the others haha. and the new recolor, indigo's hood. no like. i wanted to. but nope, icky colors sad
BEING PATIENT IS STUPID emotion_donotwant

pfft cool isn't the word i'd use xD

yep. i do love new shiny things though. I love those items. those arms are great for all my creepy avis
ugh i love that fat squirrel. never used it, just looked at it xD
oh cool. unicorns are fun
HEY. NO THROWING KNIVES. GO TO YOUR ROOM emotion_donotwant

waaaaaat burning_eyes not even 3 colors?
-grunts- nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
pshh i'll show you annoying -screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech-

lol i just had pizza
-flails- I'M DANCIIIIIIING

you're a... wenchy wench mad

craaaaap i can't remember what was already done. we already used so many xD
You win this time you jerk

i wouldn't lie 4laugh

Yeah abyss! yah jerk! jerk abyss
yeah but coal isn't all bad

Can I just like, give you all of my love? crying
Why the hell do you leave it on overnight then?? St00pid :L
You always hurt me so much, I hate you ;-;
I'm too cool to join a loser like you in a loserish loser club! emotion_eyebrow

-lays a sheet of paper over the floor-
ROLL OVER IT AND MAKE A PRETTY PICTURE!

You're so sweet omg ;-;
D00000D I'm so jelly! Gad Dammit it looks so good! classified_fu
I knoooow I need Red's hood but it's way too expensive now :L
Really? I love the re-colours, for the legs omg x.x I need them allll but they're so expense!
Yeah I was NOT impressed with Indigo's Hood, but I still want it as part of the collection, and for the legs xD

Sorry, sorry, SEXIEST, MOST AMAZING, AWESOME BUTT YOU KNOW! emotion_awesome

I might eventually try using the arms again but for now I'll leave it up to the professionals xD
The fat squirrel is just amazing ;-;
I called him Micah emotion_dowant
I WILL NOT GO TO MY ROOM YOU DICTATOR b*****d! classified_fu

Noope. We can dye our hair but it has to be a 'natural colour'. So basically we have Ginger, Blonde, Black, Brown and Red (to certain extents) at out disposal :L
Don't grunt you caveman geez stare
-shoves socks into your mouth- HA!

I hate you...I want Pizza...I'm so freaking hungry! ;-;
Ummm that don't look like dancing : S

Wenchy wenches are the best kinds of wenches c;
WOOT! WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

I'll believe you just this once stare
Can I shove coal into your underwear? For....research...purposes...

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Tesla Was Robbed
wow it's been a while since I've done this xD

I'd like
Order in the Court, Innocent and Arrested please 4laugh

1//10 would not bang, go home, you're drunk talk2hand

But seriously: 8//10
I looove this blargh! I think though that while the ears fit in well, the off shade of red is disconcerting. I also think you need something on your forehead, and the Doe portrait behind you is just odd I think :L Otherwise it's gorgeous c:

I looove the colour palette, because even though red and black are fairly common, you've done it justice c: Your distribution is near perfect (apart from the head which could use more red), and I love the detailing you've done with the torso c:

You were arrested for shooting all of the local hunters with your arrows in hunting season when they were trying to harm your family!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Colonel_Moran

And I've run out of stuff to sell. Meh. XD It doesn't seem worth it anyways.

Poor you. -covers you with tea and heating blankets-

Same here x.x Nowadays all of my items are either too cheap to bother selling, part of a collection and thus for keeps, OR gifts from other people that I don't want to sell :L

-snuggles under warm blankets- Thank you emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Blayzy Da Body
Dailanie

Dear Judge, I Know you told me that there must be Order In The Court, but I refuse to get Arrested for something I didnt do! I'm Innocent!

Innocent my a** talk2hand

4//10
Colour scheme is awesome but the distribution is off. I think you need more dark brown down below. Also the lusty is an auto hate for me, and the nakedness is odd :L

I love the beige and brown used for a lovely neutral palette c:

You were arrested for working in an illegal strip bar!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff