Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Predestined Prophet

Dailanie
Yukii Luna
May I get an order in the court please? :3

Lunaaaa! This is one sick avi!

8//10
I REALLY want to HoF this, BUT the sword and gravedigger coffin are throwing this off for me. On such a detailed avatar the sword sticks out at an awkward and unnecessary angle, while the coffin is just too bulky and smooth for the rest of the textures. HOWEVER, the coffin may fit better with the sword removed...maybe...

Thank you. ^_^ This took me ages! I lost the extra weight of the coffin and sword and I actually like this a lot better. Thank you again!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

High On Music
Do you do cosplay avatars? If so, order in the court and guilty, please! (Click the image in my signature for a full-body ref.)
User Image

If not, the same for this avatar, please. (With Spring Fling 2k14 Shoe Clips since tektek doesn't have 'em yet.)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I do indeed do cosplay avatars but they come with a warning: I am not a cosplayer, nor do I usually like cosplays due to their usually non-matching needs. SO, my item suggestions (if I have any) could be complete s**t, as I'm not used to theming....

I couldn't find the full ref pic(?) but I'm assuming this is essentially Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo's half of Daft Punk?

9//10
As it is now, I reckon that it's fairly spot on! Working with what Gaia has I think you've done a great job with this c:

The hat for me is 'meh' because the texture is so grainy, especially when up against the smoothness of the Schoolboy jacket and the gold skin :L

2nd Avi:

7//10
You've done quite a nice job of matching your colours and textures, the head could use some more detailing though to match the body c:

I'm kind of hating the wings, mouth and sword though. The wings are far too light and don't really work well with the rest of the colours imo. That mouth leaves very little to desire unfortunately, and I think a better item mouth would help (Cupid's Lips perhaps?), and the body is a little too 'cute' for a sword I think, seeing as she has no armor to match it or back it up :L

Otherwise very well done c:

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Tuesday Mournings
Went mad and editted almost everything.

Order in the court this thing again.

Ooooh!
9//10
Literally the only thing I dislike about this is the companion animal! Other than that this is perfect and I love it emotion_dowant

BUT HOW CAN YOU HATE KINDLE THE PIRATE!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

HatsuHikari
Dailanie

You're also extreeeemely modest lol
My titties will be out just for you bby, but you know you could see them anytime redface
I'll be waiting on the beach day and night for you waifu!

You're my biatch and everyone better know it!
Mine! emotion_donotwant
Lol yeah I cringed when they replied with 'OMIGOD THANK YOOOOU~ I never thought I'd score that high!' cause I was just thinking 'yeah, unfortunately normally you wouldn't...'

I'll smack you if you get that drunk again emotion_donotwant
Bby I'll talk sweet to you whenever and over whatever you want <3
Oh my! redface -lap dances- Huheuheue c;
Thank you! I'm really attached to my current lol
Yesssss join the Polar Side with me!!

Yeah, I was worried they'd be carbon copies of the originals but no they've done them quite well!
I need more leg and arm mods ugh... :L The mods are the icing on the cake for sure lol I like the hat as well o:
Ew, POTD was way overpriced and it's not even that spectacular :L I wouldn't bother with it if it wasn't part of my collection ugh x.x
Yesss hoping they'll get re-released to death xD

Our asses are like the sun, and they all revolve around us c;
ST00PID GAIA! emotion_donotwant

I'll always have time for my waifu <3
LOL repeated chanting is a sign of a winner!
Oh god, I'll be a pile of bones and STILL rating you gonk
You're too cool for just one bow. It's too mainstream cool

Yes! Of course I am!
It's a nice pushup too, so they'll be even more beautiful emotion_kirakira
Wait on the beach in your lingerie cool

-puts a sign on-
I'm yours forever and ever and ever and ever and everrrrr...
Hahahahaha! So true ; ^ ;

Hahaha, not getting that drunk again don't worry! c;
emotion_hug
I tried making an avi with Polar Ice Sea legs, but it didn't come out as nicely as I wanted:
User Image

Yess emotion_drool I'm very much happy with them c:
Hahaha, so much modding going on <3
I know what you mean about having a complete collection. So ridiculously OCD of us lol

Oh my redface
WORLD OF a** scream

Lanie should always have time for Hatsu emotion_kirakira Hatsu will always have time for you as well <3
Gurrrl you have a ton of avatars too xD
I'm hipster like that talk2hand

Also, Shoot the Judge for I am Guilty of being an Escapee!

Ahh modest to a tee, the perfect lady :')
Oh my, straining against my bra, my bewbs will look magnificent! emotion_kirakira
I will bby redface

Awww yissss, errybody gotta respect a sign c;
If you ever leave, I hunt you down ;-;
Poor people...Maybe I'm just a harsh, bitchy rater xD

Good! I wouldn't like drunk Hatsu I don't think! D:
Ommmg but that's so pretty!
I love your use of the darker ribbons and the gold accents emotion_kirakira

MODDING EVERYWHERE!
It's taking over classified_fu
It's like, 'I hate the look of this item! But it's part of my set sooo.....DAMMIT' ;-;

Omigod..
A world of our asses would be so beautiful emotion_drool
Lol

I'd MAKE time for you gurl redface
You're my one and only so I gotta be there at the drop of a hat for my boo c;
LOL I do, but I bet you have more haha
I keep forgetting to save mine to my journal...oh well ._.
You're hipster like my avatar is cool

Sure thang bby c:
The stockings annoy me a bit because of the absence of black, which throws off the head because there's so MUCH black. Black heartstring perhaps?

You escaped by opening up a portal of the South Elemental Corner and slipping through dimensions unnoticed, disappearing, leaving not a trace that you were ever there...

YOU SKANKY b***h, WHAT THE ******** DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!
THIS IS A PLACE OF BUSINESS, NOT YOUR PLEASURE PALACE, PUT A GOD DAMN SHIRT ON!
I WILL NOT HAVE THIS ESTABLISHMENT TURN INTO A WHORE HOUSE BECAUSE OF YOU!
IF YOU DO NOT PUT A SHIRT ON AND COVER THOSE MOSQUITO BITTEN PANCAKES WITHIN THE NEXT 2 MINUTES I'M GOING TO RIP THEM OFF ENTIRELY!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Feeling really lonely and sad so I'm gonna take an early night guys. If I haven't gotten to you yet please bear with me! heart

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dailanie
Feeling really lonely and sad so I'm gonna take an early night guys. If I haven't gotten to you yet please bear with me! heart

YOU FLESH BOUND HUMAN! stay cheery. all of AT is always with you.
cause you know you have one of the most popular threads.
and you're pretty awesome.
awesome to the max

Tipsy Giver

Dailanie

Hello! May I have ORDER IN THE COURT!, I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!, and SHOOT THE JUDGE ratings, please?

High-functioning Unicorn

da,, am I rehab worthy? biggrin

sqoobie's Husband

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
yaki_terri
da,, am I rehab worthy? biggrin

its more like you need rehab!
HA!

kids killing kids's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

Dailanie

I miss talking to you. I hope you're better soon. :c

Ruthless Lover

15,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Innocent, guilty, and rehabilitation! C:

I wants judgement!

Adored Kitten

11,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
ORDER IN THE COURT!
INNOCENT
I HOLD YOU IN CONTEMPT!

Devoted Lunatic

User Image
Dailanie
o: Well then, THANK YOU ANNOYING EX ROOM MATE! xD You didn't like living with her boyfriend? Were they an annoying couple or was it him personally? I'll definitely enjoy it >w<

Helpers? Oh god no, I wouldn't trust anyone but Luca with any of this s**t. No, no, I send projections and copies of myself to do the work. It's magically and physically draining but it allows me to literally be in many places at once. Yes Milwaukee is a drab place but one of my biggest clients is there so I don't much mind.

It's not disrespectful to treat a disrespectful customer as they deserve. Besides, you'll keep coming back no matter what I do to you so I don't have to worry much. Well, I look forward to seeing what droll outfit you sling together -yawns-

Not really, I'm back into using it now that it's mostly sorted out c: Yesss the searching through all of gaia bit is the definite highlight c: Oh good! Because Mono is awesome emotion_drool

She on her own was the typical clothes-borrowing-without-asking-ice-cream-and-other-foods-that-wren;t-hers type of roomy. I could handle her when she was alone. She was more obnoxious when he was around but somehow manageable (save for her being VERY load when they- yeah... I had a on-going subscription for ear-plugs?). But he? Let's say that him and me didn't see eye to eye and had vastly different ideas of what a woman can and can't. Seeing the fact that I do pretty much everything a woman isn't allowed to do in his world, I bailed ^_^

*hums* So you're not as invincible as you want us to believe then ey? And how in the world does one find a big client in Milwaukee?!?!

*snorts* I'd bet you'd miss me if I didn't show up anymore! Who else are you going to treat disrespectful? And you're probably right... As much as I hate to admit it. Droll? DROLL?! You wait till I have an outfit with a whip and see how droll you think it is the! *tuns on heels*

I don't think I'll be going back to using TekTek anytime soon, I like working trough Customize Avatar quite a lot to be honest. *laughs* Well, you better get used to my current one, that one is going to stay for a while. I've waited long enough to put it together! I might, maybe, possibly, tweak it here and there, but that's about it for at least a week!

Interstellar Astronaut

27,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Dailanie

I honestly wasn't expecting you to do both, so thank you very much for the feedback!! emotion_kirakira
I'm also feeling really eeeeehhhhh... about the hat, but I'm still looking for an alternative. Ah, sorry about the lack of the link since I only add the ref. into my signature when I'm cosplaying with my avatar. If you still want it, here it is.

Magical Traveler

19,425 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Dailanie

/REHABILITATION/SHOOT THE JUDGE/ORDER IN THE COURT!/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash