Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

Interstellar Warlord

15,565 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
Rate please? heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

[]-MoonLight-[]
Dailanie
[]-MoonLight-[]
May i have a rate please? ^^

I dislike the hat, and the cuff/gloves are a darker shade than everything else. 7//10

How is this avvie instead? ^-^

This matches a lot better and I think it flows quite nicely :3 8//10

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

AetheriaI
Dailanie
AetheriaI
Rate me?

9//10
This is gorgeous :3
I've seen a lot of people use that dress but almost all are used for an all white avi. Glad to see an aesthetically pleasing avatar like this ^^

Thank you! Any suggestions for the face?

Perhaps, if you don't mind spending the money, either Compass of Seidh's Mana's eyes would look good OR Chuchip's Blessing crying eyes? And for the mouth I'm not sure because I'm not very familiar with the mouths on Gaia.

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Summer Storm Dancer
Rate please? heart

7//10
I like the greens, and the theme is lovely, but the peacock tail and the mask kinda ruin it for me, and perhaps a gentler more sophisticated expression would soften it up?
Rate, please? whee

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Jaz The Demon
Rate, please? whee

9//10
Very nice use of mechanical body parts ;3
I do think however that there may be a bit too much black on the head. Maybe add some orange and white to balance it all out? Very nice indeed though well done :3

Phantom

Dailanie
AetheriaI
Dailanie
AetheriaI
Rate me?

9//10
I've seen a lot of people use that dress but almost all are used for an all white avi. Glad to see an aesthetically pleasing avatar like this ^^

Perhaps, if you don't mind spending the money, either Compass of Seidh's Mana's eyes would look good OR Chuchip's Blessing crying eyes? And for the mouth I'm not sure because I'm not very familiar with the mouths on Gaia.

Everyone is having amazing suggestions today, I don't know why! Time to go sell half my inventory for those lovely Chuchip's Blessing eyes!

Dedicated Nerd

10,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
May I get some comments on my current please Dail-face? <3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

AetheriaI
Dailanie
AetheriaI
Dailanie
AetheriaI
Rate me?

9//10

Everyone is having amazing suggestions today, I don't know why! Time to go sell half my inventory for those lovely Chuchip's Blessing eyes!

Oh well I'm very glad I could be of service 4laugh
I'm not sure whether you'll like them, but I had a thought, maybe the Scarlet's Mist lips would look quite nice?
(I know what you mean about the C.Blessing eyes, I've had MY eyes on them for how many years x3 )

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Forever Sparks
May I get some comments on my current please Dail-face? <3

Oh my, a cute nickname redface
10//10
I absolutely LOVE the texture and detail of this avatar! The face brings such character to it and the animation looks amazing with it! Very well done without making it look tacky :3 I've seen a lot of hellish themed avatars that look overdone and generic but yours it so unique ^^ Very well done <3

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Bump emotion_dowant
Could you please rate me? heart
the golds in your avatar aren't very evenly distributed and those gold shoes stick out a lot. the face is cute

Phantom

Dailanie
AetheriaI
Dailanie
AetheriaI
Dailanie
AetheriaI
Rate me?

9//10

Oh well I'm very glad I could be of service 4laugh
I'm not sure whether you'll like them, but I had a thought, maybe the Scarlet's Mist lips would look quite nice?
(I know what you mean about the C.Blessing eyes, I've had MY eyes on them for how many years x3 )

I'd already tried them, and I keep trying them, but they seem too full...

(Almost, just have to sell off a few more items!)

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

elsenon
Could you please rate me? heart

7//10
The colours are lovely and soft, and the dress works really well.
The face though is really expressionless and that hair is just way too big for the rest of the delicate avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff