Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 1416 1417 1418 > >> >>> »|

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

SilverFalco
Do me 4laugh

9//10
I love this, the colors all match, and there is a strong theme :3 I just think that there are better shoes on gaia that would go with this avi more :/ Don't know which ones though ><

Friendly Friend

15,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Dailanie
SilverFalco
Do me 4laugh

9//10
I love this, the colors all match, and there is a strong theme :3 I just think that there are better shoes on gaia that would go with this avi more :/ Don't know which ones though ><

You might be right, I just threw on what was in my inventory. Perhaps I shall do a more extensive search later.

Thanks for the rate and input!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

SilverFalco
Dailanie
SilverFalco
Do me 4laugh

9//10

You might be right, I just threw on what was in my inventory. Perhaps I shall do a more extensive search later.

Thanks for the rate and input!

I love rummaging through my invo to put avi's together XD You're very welcome :3

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Could you please rate my avatar as well?

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Mechanika

I like the neutral colours and the 'proper' feel to it :3
9//10
I just think you need to add some more lighter brown to match the hair. <3
(Also thank you so much for the lovely rate in the 'Original rate your avatar' thread! <3)

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika

9//10
(Also thank you so much for the lovely rate in the 'Original rate your avatar' thread! <3)

Why, thank you! Yeah I guess some lighter brown would fit well but there are so many few brown items which would go well with this avi...god knows how much I worked on it, at some point I just left it the way it came out because I couldn't be bothered anymore. Let's hope Gaia will add some nice things in the near future. And you are very welcome miss!

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Mechanika
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika

9//10

Why, thank you! Yeah I guess some lighter brown would fit well but there are so many few brown items which would go well with this avi...god knows how much I worked on it, at some point I just left it the way it came out because I couldn't be bothered anymore. Let's hope Gaia will add some nice things in the near future. And you are very welcome miss!

I know what you mean about the brown items D: It took me so freaking long to complete my avi on TekTek XD I also hope that Gaia steps up with the items XP You don't even NEED to add anything else :3 It already looks absolutely gorgeous ^^ I just thought it would be a good addition :3 <3

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika

9//10

I know what you mean about the brown items D: It took me so freaking long to complete my avi on TekTek XD I also hope that Gaia steps up with the items XP You don't even NEED to add anything else :3 It already looks absolutely gorgeous ^^ I just thought it would be a good addition :3 <3

Indeed, it happened just the same to me. Tektek has become a trauma by now xD btw your avatar reminds me a lot of the pipos dolls, you should really have a look at them. They are gorgeous even though are pretty expensive.

Edit: *cough* Sorry for going a bit off-topic. sweatdrop

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Mechanika
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika

9//10

Indeed, it happened just the same for me. Tektek has become a trauma by now xD btw your avatar reminds me a lot of the pipos dolls, you should really have a look at them. They are gorgeous even though are pretty expensive.

Edit: *cough* Sorry for going a bit off-topic. sweatdrop

Haha that's fine :3 It does relate to my avatar so it's still on topic razz (kinda) XD Those are gorgeous o: People have said that my avatar looks kinda Mage-like XD And I think one guy used the term Nomadic :3 Lolz

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Dailanie

Haha that's fine :3 It does relate to my avatar so it's still on topic razz (kinda) XD Those are gorgeous o: People have said that my avatar looks kinda Mage-like XD And I think one guy used the term Nomadic :3 Lolz

Yeah it does, it just popped into my mind that in the book Stardust from Neil Gaiman it appears a girl with cat like ears and she travels in a caravan with a witch that has tricked her into working for her. It really seems a fitting story for your avi! D:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Lady Mechanika
Dailanie

Yeah it does, it just popped into my mind that in the book Stardust from Neil Gaiman it appears a girl with cat like ears and she travels in a caravan with a witch that has tricked her into working for her. It really seems a fitting story for your avi! D:

Now whenever someone asks me 'what's your back story?' I can say 'Read the book Stardust by Neil Gaiman! It'll tell you all about me!' XD Love that <3

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
Dailanie
Lady Mechanika
Dailanie

Now whenever someone asks me 'what's your back story?' I can say 'Read the book Stardust by Neil Gaiman! It'll tell you all about me!' XD Love that <3

3nodding
Rate please? <3

Beloved Perfectionist

What a tropical avatar!~

Would like a rate, if you dun mind, suggestions would be nice too.

Thank you ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces