Noble Vampire

11,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
Azunaz

Can I get a full-scan please? smile

Toxic Trickster

Avi updated, just trying to use a "companion" as they call, or in this case... The guilty.

Whilst using this face. emotion_awesome

Scan: Progress-

Toxic Trickster

Joowwie
full scan please ;o
Something's missing, but idk what and having no luck with finding items ;c

Alright, Full scan

Full scan:

Top -> bottom -> back

Hair: Hmm, is that hair extension I see? It looks like you mashed some back and fore hair together. But either way, it manages to fit well against each other. So no problems here!
Add-ons: The first thing I notice is for shur' the hair-pins. Reminds me of some sort of Geisha. Especially since you chose "white" skin colour, it even adds up more to that "thought" which is a good thing. (if that is what you intended that is)

Face: Carries the surprised look " eek " I'd vote for a more "agressive/focused" look since you are on a war-zone after all yo! But apart from that, the red eyes and lips are nice colour choices to the white face, as white is able to express red stronger than many other colours. The scar also adds some fills to the face, rather than just a blank face. So thumbs up for that yo!

Handhold: I'm unsure on this part. I like the fan, it really gives the "japanese" vibe to it whilst adding some "mysterious" feels as well. I got no problem with that item. But the big flag in which you can see the rod (quite long) behind your avi. It seems to be fitting for a warzone. But on the other hand it's very big, and looks overkill, when taking into consideration that you already have another handhold (fan). So to sum it up, what i'm trying to say is the flag fits if you take into account that it's a warzone. But taking into consideration about its size'n'stuff like that, it doesn't fit. So that may be up to you. wink

Torso: Your torso area is semi hidden, due to items overlaying it. But from what I see it actually looks like some sort of "dress top" which has very nice colouring, that fits extremely well with your over all look imo. The expansion of the clothing "floating" in the air isn't too shabby either. It adds more fillings to your look.

Leggings: Now, what you said yourself: "Something's missing, but idk what etc..." I gotta say the leg area is the weakest one imo. So i'd say thats where "something's missing" what i'd like to see here is some sort of skirt/dress which covers most of your leggings, and perhaps only show feet. The colourization should be close to your torso top colour. That way I can imagine it looking awesome, ya' know.

So for a title impression on your avi it's like: WarGeishaGoddessinTheMiddleOfTheBattle

Overall verdict: It's a cool concept you got going, and as I have mentioned above. Some things can be tweaked to make your avi look even better. Apart from that I really like how you clashed a war-zone background into the avi, rather than some sort of "Peaceful Japanese" background, which Gaia has some of. So kudos for that, and nice job!

Suggestions:

I have seen a skirt item of what I have described above, but I never got the name of it. But I know such exists yo!

Apart from that, nothing else to suggest. Unique avi.

On a side note: What "theme" did you intend to go for?

-Azu

Boxxcat's Significant Otter

Sparkly Cat

heart Full scan pwease~ heart

Toxic Trickster

Chiaki88
Can I have a full scan please? 3nodding

Yush.

Full scan:

Back -> Top -> Bottom

First impression: Yo! It's one of those avi's I call twisters. (e.g. everything flows around like madness) It's very cool, and I like this a lot. Avi consisting of White, black & red. Seen often, but no problem at all. But lookin' up and down, the first thing that comes to my mind is: Death & sorrow. blaugh probably because your avi represents those words very well. Atleast that does it for me.

Back: The core item of your avi is the Moon I suppose? as it's all based around your avi sitting on the moon piece. Or am I wrong? either way, I really like to way you use the moon to sit on. That just spices an item up, which wasn't intended to be used like that in the first place. So kudos for that.
Semi-back: There is this sort of mist breeze effect, which points <- direction. It may be hard to describe what it exactly is. But I can only say it looks damn good in combination with the moon item. emotion_awesome i'm a fan.

Top: Short hair, allowing your head to maintain it's shape, whilst not making anything appear unclear. So this allows people to see "details"
Add-ons:By the right horn you have a bunch'o roses. They add the red flow to your hair, whilst other body part has red as well. So I can only say it's a nice place to put em' to balance the red out at the head. As for the horns, I think they are a nice addition to your head, as it may have been quite "bare" otherwise if the horns weren't there. So nice job.

Face: One eye covered by a rose, one eye closed. I'm not sure if that is your mouth or it's an item covering the mouth. But either way, I can only say your face is very balanced when it comes to colourization. And the Astra is a nice touch btw. Props for using it so well.

Torso: It's that skull in arms pose! I really like it, and to me it feels like one of the "core" items of your avi. That's why I think your avi represents death. Either way, I think it's fitting to your avi. It's hard to see what's underneath as its covered.

Leggings: The leg mod that makes your avi appears to be sittin' on de moon. Certainly a nice choice, i'm a fan. And at the bottom you finish it off with a pool of blood to match bloody tears. Nice job wink

Overall verdict: I like this avi. Nothing i'd like to see changed as it stands now, its very stable you kno'! And nice use of the astra. (again)

Suggestions:

Null

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

Pharaoh Misa
☥ Behold Thy Pharaoh ☥
xxxxShe Speaks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              I'll take NUMBER!? and Screw all this above. Rate me a scale of one to rallyfagulous. The question is: Do I look like I own Gaia yet? emotion_dealwithit

EDIT: In case I changed;
              User Image

Alrighty, for number: 8,5/10 certainly unique yo! (wuts with dem smooth legs ey!)

now, screw all dis above: So from one to rallyfagulous I'll give ya: OwnTheWorld/Rallyfagulous And yes, You own the world, so certainly you would own Gaia while you are at it!

So if I were to give you a title it would be: AngelicSmoothLeggedSemiBeachNinjaAnimalMaster.

-Azu emotion_awesome

Timid Lunatic

15,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Azunaz
Chiaki88
Can I have a full scan please? 3nodding

Yush.

Full scan:

Back -> Top -> Bottom

First impression: Yo! It's one of those avi's I call twisters. (e.g. everything flows around like madness) It's very cool, and I like this a lot. Avi consisting of White, black & red. Seen often, but no problem at all. But lookin' up and down, the first thing that comes to my mind is: Death & sorrow. blaugh probably because your avi represents those words very well. Atleast that does it for me.

Back: The core item of your avi is the Moon I suppose? as it's all based around your avi sitting on the moon piece. Or am I wrong? either way, I really like to way you use the moon to sit on. That just spices an item up, which wasn't intended to be used like that in the first place. So kudos for that.
Semi-back: There is this sort of mist breeze effect, which points <- direction. It may be hard to describe what it exactly is. But I can only say it looks damn good in combination with the moon item. emotion_awesome i'm a fan.

Top: Short hair, allowing your head to maintain it's shape, whilst not making anything appear unclear. So this allows people to see "details"
Add-ons:By the right horn you have a bunch'o roses. They add the red flow to your hair, whilst other body part has red as well. So I can only say it's a nice place to put em' to balance the red out at the head. As for the horns, I think they are a nice addition to your head, as it may have been quite "bare" otherwise if the horns weren't there. So nice job.

Face: One eye covered by a rose, one eye closed. I'm not sure if that is your mouth or it's an item covering the mouth. But either way, I can only say your face is very balanced when it comes to colourization. And the Astra is a nice touch btw. Props for using it so well.

Torso: It's that skull in arms pose! I really like it, and to me it feels like one of the "core" items of your avi. That's why I think your avi represents death. Either way, I think it's fitting to your avi. It's hard to see what's underneath as its covered.

Leggings: The leg mod that makes your avi appears to be sittin' on de moon. Certainly a nice choice, i'm a fan. And at the bottom you finish it off with a pool of blood to match bloody tears. Nice job wink

Overall verdict: I like this avi. Nothing i'd like to see changed as it stands now, its very stable you kno'! And nice use of the astra. (again)

Suggestions:

Null

-Azu

* tackles you in to a hug *
Thank you so much ~! 4laugh
I'll be coming here more often to have you rate my avis ~! wink
and you are on point, with what I was aiming for ( Death & sorrow ) when I created her ... 3nodding
Thank you so much 3nodding heart

Jolly Fatcat

Azunaz
Joowwie
full scan please ;o
Something's missing, but idk what and having no luck with finding items ;c

Alright, Full scan

Full scan:

Top -> bottom -> back

Hair: Hmm, is that hair extension I see? It looks like you mashed some back and fore hair together. But either way, it manages to fit well against each other. So no problems here!
Add-ons: The first thing I notice is for shur' the hair-pins. Reminds me of some sort of Geisha. Especially since you chose "white" skin colour, it even adds up more to that "thought" which is a good thing. (if that is what you intended that is)

Face: Carries the surprised look " eek " I'd vote for a more "agressive/focused" look since you are on a war-zone after all yo! But apart from that, the red eyes and lips are nice colour choices to the white face, as white is able to express red stronger than many other colours. The scar also adds some fills to the face, rather than just a blank face. So thumbs up for that yo!

Handhold: I'm unsure on this part. I like the fan, it really gives the "japanese" vibe to it whilst adding some "mysterious" feels as well. I got no problem with that item. But the big flag in which you can see the rod (quite long) behind your avi. It seems to be fitting for a warzone. But on the other hand it's very big, and looks overkill, when taking into consideration that you already have another handhold (fan). So to sum it up, what i'm trying to say is the flag fits if you take into account that it's a warzone. But taking into consideration about its size'n'stuff like that, it doesn't fit. So that may be up to you. wink

Torso: Your torso area is semi hidden, due to items overlaying it. But from what I see it actually looks like some sort of "dress top" which has very nice colouring, that fits extremely well with your over all look imo. The expansion of the clothing "floating" in the air isn't too shabby either. It adds more fillings to your look.

Leggings: Now, what you said yourself: "Something's missing, but idk what etc..." I gotta say the leg area is the weakest one imo. So i'd say thats where "something's missing" what i'd like to see here is some sort of skirt/dress which covers most of your leggings, and perhaps only show feet. The colourization should be close to your torso top colour. That way I can imagine it looking awesome, ya' know.

So for a title impression on your avi it's like: WarGeishaGoddessinTheMiddleOfTheBattle

Overall verdict: It's a cool concept you got going, and as I have mentioned above. Some things can be tweaked to make your avi look even better. Apart from that I really like how you clashed a war-zone background into the avi, rather than some sort of "Peaceful Japanese" background, which Gaia has some of. So kudos for that, and nice job!

Suggestions:

I have seen a skirt item of what I have described above, but I never got the name of it. But I know such exists yo!

Apart from that, nothing else to suggest. Unique avi.

On a side note: What "theme" did you intend to go for?

-Azu

Thanks for the scan!! AndI will work on your points ^^ And I kinda wanted to go for a war/fight theme. You know, a bit like Mulan, ready to kick some a**!

Also, I've been looking for some 'aggressive' looking faces, but having a hard time finding something nice. Or it's just too expensive

Toxic Trickster

Joowwie

No problem, and what's your definition on "Expensive" when it comes to faces? as there exists quite some damn good faces to a decent price. emotion_awesome

Jolly Fatcat

Azunaz
Joowwie

No problem, and what's your definition on "Expensive" when it comes to faces? as there exists quite some damn good faces to a decent price. emotion_awesome

ehh like 53,000,000,000 gold xd But I'll find something someday XD

Toxic Trickster

Flucs
Full scan if available please.

Alright.

Full scan:

Top -> bottom

First impression: Looking at your avi, it just makes me feel that time slow down, and everything freezes. Gives me a really stale vibe yo! I like it.

Up Above: Black/grey halo. Usually that certain halo gives a wacky look to many avi's due to the halo not being perfectly shaped. As you probably can see it has some bumps here and there, makin' it edgy'n' stuff. But it looks decent on your avi, so good job!

Hat: I'm pretty sure you are wearing a hoodie, and from what I see some hair sticks out of it. To me it sends of some "movement" but time suddenly stops, and the hair is in mid-air. It's cool. And I like that you split your avi up into 2 colours, (Dark grey, bright grey) That way it's easier to see the "details" on your avi. For example right now, I can see your hoodie and hair. If they both would have the same colour it would be hard seein' what is what.

face: Mask split across 2 colours. Intense eyes lookin' out from em. Not much to say, apart from me liking the eye choice as they really are noticeable, and adds points to the Creepy'o'meter.

Torso: Is part of your hoodie, which goes up to the head as I mentioned above. looks fine. As for underneath that hoodie cover, you got some sort of grey. I can't see what it is. But It's colour is the same bright grey as your overall avi, so it manages to fit in well.

Arms: I like that your avi's arms are covered by the sleeves. Gives "lifeless" feels to the arms, which makes em' appear ... calm, if that's what to say. Kinda hard to put a word for it. But I can say I dig it.

Back: Your avi has some sort of sword mounted to the back. I think it's a nice addition to your avi, as it's quite "small" compared to bigger avi's (in terms of width'n'item size) the sword allows your avi to be more wide, and fillin' out more for a better overall look.

Leggings: This is where I your avi to be weakest. The bottom legs feels kind of "tiny" compared to your top part which is more heavy, (In terms of items) Have you tried some bigger leg mods to make your avi's overall size more flowin'? As for the feet they seem really small. But that's because the shoes you are wearing consist of white in the ends, which leads to it clashing together with the standard white background, if you go non-background.

Overall verdict: From what I see I like it overall, and the only flaw being your legging area as I have stated above. Apart from that I can only say good use of that halo yo! I really am a fan of how you managed to make it that fitting into an avi. emotion_c8

Suggestions

I know of only one quite cheap leg mod which maybe would work fine on your avi. But i'm 100% certain the item colouring doesn't flow with your avi. But I'd recommend you taking a peek at it anyways, just for the sake of it. : Bitter chcolate

If that does not work, try looking into some "loose" jeans to make em' legs appear bigger. Then it'd be perfect yo!

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

Joowwie
Azunaz
Joowwie

ehh like 53,000,000,000 gold xd But I'll find something someday XD

Try looking into Spooky Manner it has some really agressive faces, but I'm pretty sure they may not look well on your avi, due to it being face and eye combo already.

The best possible faces usually comes from Eye and mouth piece individually. But those items are really overpriced yo! scream

Floppy Kitten

Passing by to say hi!!

Floppy Kitten

Check your trades!

Toxic Trickster

The Starseeker
Overall, please.

Alrighty.

First impression: Immediately noticing the colours! Then the shapes, then the details... For some reason my eyes falls on your head area. Perhaps its that helm? Either way, I can say you look like some sort of robot-man / (Robot power ranger)

Overall opinion: Lookin' at your avi, I can say that it really "splits" at one point. And for that i'd say its between the neck area which does it. The helm/hat you wear looks all polished and shiny whilst your armor torso (and under) looks more "bumpy" Imo it looks really weird, due to the differences between the two. So my best suggestion would be to find something to make your head appear more "bumpy" (add on items, that gives it more edges and shapes like bottom part) for a good effect on your avi. Apart from that I like the avi. It's not bad at all!

But What I Really like about the avi is that you almost look like a robot yo. It's damn cool ya' know!

So for a number i'll give ya: 8/10 due to me being a fan of dis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff