Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm guessing that everyone is on the Azula side. P:

I mean, c'mon. Shalaylay hasn't made a good movie since Sixth Sense.

Devoted Sage

Distinct Gawker

5,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Azula. No question.
A nation full of Azulas!
I'd be Zuko, really really confused. Why would they let him do another one?
meh, based upon that last movie i'd probably rip the guy's ballsack and make him eat it. >.>"
but if they did a better job then I really wouldn't mind. but i still like avatar in anime form. Dx

Intellectual Lunatic

I would lead a team of hunters after him...

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I think anyone who is a true fan of the Avatar series would be pretty damn angry.
That being said, I'd go on a killing spree...
Okay, not really, but I'd be pretty frickin' upset.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
Crazed Azula angry :p

Shameless Loiterer

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Didn't The Last Airbender more or less bury his rapidly decaying career?

But to answer your question, I'd probably be season one Zuko angry. I mean, it did have a few unintentionally hilarious moments that make it an okay pick for bad movie night, so I'd mostly just be pissed that someone was wasting money on another Shamallama Ding Dong movie and attempting to revive his career. Who ever tries this needs to be hunted down and stopped.

Seriously, the man can't direct acting for anything. I don't think he's realized that us humans have more then one emotion. Drywall has more emotional range than the characters in his movies.

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
lppurplegirl11
Sadistyk Soul
That movie was a disgrace to Avatar and it shall never be spoken of again. emotion_donotwant

However, if they made an actual, you know, GOOD movie of Avatar that depicts their life after the 100 year war, I'd be all for it. As long as it wasn't live action and actually made by the creators. Not ******** M. Night Shamalama.

I cant even imagine how M. Night Shallamalalalalalalala would butcher the names in Korra gonk Seriously that was one of the most irritating things in his movie. Not Aang but Ahhng. Not Iroh but Ear-o. Jeezy creezy emotion_facepalm

Kara. Ballin. Mika. Amone. Hell, he'd probably edit Katara's name.
I would laugh c:

5,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kudos for making a post that:
A) People have strong emotions about and
B) Will comment, possibly cuss about.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

I don't think anyone would allow him to even touch anything Avatar related. He isn't even allowed to watch it or even say "avatar" (not that he could even pronounce it in the first place).

There has been a bit of banter from Bryke saying that they'd like to retry and prove that it can be made into a movie without being awarded 10 razzies.

I'm glad I never saw the movie. I tried watching it on netflix when I had a free trial, but I couldn't even get past 15 minutes without being like "I need to turn this s**t off before I get beyond depressed".

I would like to see a full-fledged live-action piece of badassery directly from the minds of Bryke.
As a matter of fact, my friend and I were joking on skype the other day saying Michael Bay would direct a new movie of A:TLA or LoK. I honestly would prefer Bay over M. Night.

Witty Phantom

Crystal Sparda
I don't think anyone would allow him to even touch anything Avatar related. He isn't even allowed to watch it or even say "avatar" (not that he could even pronounce it in the first place).

There has been a bit of banter from Bryke saying that they'd like to retry and prove that it can be made into a movie without being awarded 10 razzies.

I'm glad I never saw the movie. I tried watching it on netflix when I had a free trial, but I couldn't even get past 15 minutes without being like "I need to turn this s**t off before I get beyond depressed".

I would like to see a full-fledged live-action piece of badassery directly from the minds of Bryke.
As a matter of fact, my friend and I were joking on skype the other day saying Michael Bay would direct a new movie of A:TLA or LoK. I honestly would prefer Bay over M. Night.

Whoa whoa it got TEN razzies?! Sweet Jesus emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces